Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mechanical Keyboards Club

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mechanical Keyboards Club

Someone had to do it.

An old-ish photo of my collection from one of the rare occasions when they're all in the same place at the same time. I'm expecting a new addition this weekend, a Vortex Tab 90. I'm a big fan of the layout.

Pictured is a WASD V2 (MX Green) with GMK Nautilus caps, a Vortex VIBE (MX Blue) with SA Carbon, a WASD CODE (MX Clear) with Tai Hao PBT caps, and a Magicforce 68 (Gateron Brown) with Tai Hao caps.

AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

I have a couple of mechanical keyboards. Both are Duckys, one is a DK9008 with MX Reds and a One2 Midnight with MX Blues.
    CPU: AMD R5 1600 Motherboard: Asus Prime B350 PLUS GPU: EVGA 2070 Black RAM: 16GB Corsair (2x8GB) Storage 1: Samsung 960 Evo 500GB Storage 2: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 G2 Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White OS: Windows 10 Pro Montior 1: LG 32LD450 Monitor 2: Dell E207WFP VR: Valve Index Keyboard: Ducky One2 Midnight MX Blue Mouse: Steelseries Rival 310

Comment

Tak tak whack whack.

I have a few Duckys. Love my Midnight Blue Ducky One2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come join us for the ExtremeHW Podcast

Comment

The only mechanical keyboard I have ever had (and still use) is the Overclock.net Ducky edition.
        Welcome to EHW
        Site Guide & Features
        Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
        Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Wish I still had mine actually, but oh well.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come join us for the ExtremeHW Podcast

Comment

I kinda wish I ever owned one. I think I was getting into PCs around that time, but I don't actually recall ever seeing where to purchase one.

In other news, somebody stop me from buying this:
            Forbidden
            AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	492.1 KB
ID:	1128

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	537.9 KB
ID:	1129
              Welcome to EHW
              Site Guide & Features

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

CoolerMaster MasterKeys Pro S with MX Browns

Name:	rx8pNby.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	1182

I want to get some nicer key caps since these are ugly and don't shine through (they're from a clearance kit on Massdrop) but I haven't found a set I like for a price I'm willing to pay.

Also have a $30 Velocifire TKL01 with Outemu Browns.

Comment

I've got a bog standard Filco Majestouch 2 with blues. I had the original Majestouch before.

I am eyeing up this cheap tenkeyless board from G.Skill which apparently has genuine Cherry keys in. I find full length is a bit annoying now for low DPI gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by The Pook View Post
                    CoolerMaster MasterKeys Pro S with MX Browns

SPOILER

Name:	rx8pNby.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	1182

I want to get some nicer key caps since these are ugly and don't shine through (they're from a clearance kit on Massdrop) but I haven't found a set I like for a price I'm willing to pay.

Also have a $30 Velocifire TKL01 with Outemu Browns.
                    Oh that is nice, have to admit, I am thinking about getting a smaller one at some point, save some of that desk space.
                    Welcome to EHW
                    Site Guide & Features

Comment

Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post

Oh that is nice, have to admit, I am thinking about getting a smaller one at some point, save some of that desk space.

thanks! I wanted a TKL for the same reason.

I bought a cheap wireless numpad because I thought I'd miss it but I haven't even taken it out of the box yet.

Comment

I got at least one, massdrop's xd75 w/ GMK Laser

Click image for larger version  Name:	qeaWHUu.jpg Views:	0 Size:	628.2 KB ID:	1207
                        Last edited by cscoder4ever; 31-08-2019, 01:17 AM.
                        keebs | pfsense
                        : ( ) { : | : & } ; :

Comment

Originally posted by The Pook View Post

thanks! I wanted a TKL for the same reason.

I bought a cheap wireless numpad because I thought I'd miss it but I haven't even taken it out of the box yet.
                          Yeah a numpad is something I use but only because it is there for me right now, I dont think I would miss it. Hell, back in my younger days I used to ignore the numpad and just go straight for the top row keys haha.
                          Welcome to EHW
                          Site Guide & Features

Comment

Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post

Yeah a numpad is something I use but only because it is there for me right now, I dont think I would miss it. Hell, back in my younger days I used to ignore the numpad and just go straight for the top row keys haha.
                            That's basically where I'm at. Use the numbers because they're there, but not a big deal if they're not. However, on a TKL or similar, I'm always missing that second enter key, so I feel like I need a numpad. Makes finding custom keycap sets annoying.

Comment

Tab 90 came in. I'm super super happy with it, even in the five minutes I've been using it so far. Very quiet as well, quieter than my other board with MX clears, and that's something I was hoping for since this will be a work office keyboard. I also managed to either forget or never realize that this is a Bluetooth compatible keyboard, and that's something I've been interested in for the past few months, so that's a nice surprise. I just need some batteries and an actual Bluetooth receiver.

Comment

Working...
                              X