Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mechanical Keyboards Club

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh nice, certainly has a more ''Office'' appearance to it !
    Welcome to EHW
    Site Guide & Features
    Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
    Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Just bought a new RGB mechanical keyboard. Normally, people in English speaking countries go for the QWERTY layout but I went for the much more rare CspaceUIOS layout

CPU: AMD R5 1600 Motherboard: Asus Prime B350 PLUS GPU: EVGA 2070 Black RAM: 16GB Corsair (2x8GB) Storage 1: Samsung 960 Evo 500GB Storage 2: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 G2 Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White OS: Windows 10 Pro Montior 1: LG 32LD450 Monitor 2: Dell E207WFP VR: Valve Index Keyboard: Ducky One2 Midnight MX Blue Mouse: Steelseries Rival 310

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
        Just bought a new RGB mechanical keyboard. Normally, people in English speaking countries go for the QWERTY layout but I went for the much more rare CspaceUIOS layout

Comment

I've got a Corsair K95 with Translucent Keycaps, Cherry Browns; and an MK Disco with Side-lit Keycaps, KBT Browns.
          Also have a Unicomp Model M, black shell.
          I will post photos later lol.

Also, fight me @Dr. Unicorn browns are superior.

Comment

I'm the owner of a G910 and i love this keyboard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	g910-hero-feature-1-desktop.png.imgw.1888.1888.png
Views:	36
Size:	657.4 KB
ID:	2369
            What i think is really funny that i didn't plan on and i didn't really think about before after i got my Headset was that everything i own is Logitech my Keyboard, Muse and Headset. my Muse is the G502 and my headset is the G935 >_<

Comment

Originally posted by kibasnowpaw View Post
              I'm the owner of a G910 and i love this keyboard.

Name:	g910-hero-feature-1-desktop.png.imgw.1888.1888.png
Views:	36
Size:	657.4 KB
ID:	2369
              What i think is really funny that i didn't plan on and i didn't really think about before after i got my Headset was that everything i own is Logitech my Keyboard, Muse and Headset. my Muse is the G502 and my headset is the G935 >_<
              I've never tried a Logitech mech board; the styling and non-standard switches have mostly turned me away. Only Logitech board I've used is a K120, the true classic membrane.

Big fan of Logitech mice though, used (until they died) a 500, 600, 700S, and currently own and use a 502, 602, and 900.

In other news though, my Tab90 came back from RMA last weekend, using it at work again. Absolutely love it. Not sure why it feels better than my WASD Code with the same MX Clear switches, but I think it sounds a bit better too and the layout is perfect. My favorite board I've ever used by far.
              AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

Comment

Originally posted by Supercrumpet View Post
                Big fan of Logitech mice though, used (until they died) a 500, 600, 700S, and currently own and use a 502, 602, and 900.
                No QOL issues? I loved my MX518 and it lasted me almost a decade but I'm on my third G502 in less than 2 years.

Trying to decide if I should try my luck with another Logitech mouse (MX518 reboot?) or go elsewhere (Roccat Kone EMP?).

Comment

Originally posted by The Pook View Post

No QOL issues? I loved my MX518 and it lasted me almost a decade but I'm on my third G502 in less than 2 years.

Trying to decide if I should try my luck with another Logitech mouse (MX518 reboot?) or go elsewhere (Roccat Kone EMP?).
                  Not to turn this into a mouse thread, but I have tried other mice (granted, only two for a somewhat extended period of time each), but I keep coming back to Logitech. Other two I've tried are the Roccat Tyon, which has hardware-based mouse acceleration that you can't disable as far as I'm aware, which is a shame because I really enjoy it otherwise, and the Corsair Ironclaw, which I absolutely loved until the scroll wheel broke after I owned it for a month.

If anyone has recommendations for a mouse for $100 or less that has four thumb buttons and is preferably wireless, I'm more than open to suggestions.
                  AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

Comment

I grabbed a cheap wireless 80% 60% mechanical keyboard for my NUC, hasn't come in yet and all I know about it is it uses "MX Compatible" key caps and I think they're Jixian? I ordered the clicky blues, hopefully they aren't terrible.

Click image for larger version  Name:	XrlT3hB.png Views:	1 Size:	312.6 KB ID:	2619

Originally posted by Supercrumpet View Post

Not to turn this into a mouse thread, but I have tried other mice (granted, only two for a somewhat extended period of time each), but I keep coming back to Logitech. Other two I've tried are the Roccat Tyon, which has hardware-based mouse acceleration that you can't disable as far as I'm aware, which is a shame because I really enjoy it otherwise, and the Corsair Ironclaw, which I absolutely loved until the scroll wheel broke after I owned it for a month.

If anyone has recommendations for a mouse for $100 or less that has four thumb buttons and is preferably wireless, I'm more than open to suggestions.

Have a feeling I'm just going to end up with another Logitech mouse too

Decided to hold off until the Model D launches in a couple weeks (the O looks too small) and if that doesn't tickle my fancy I'll probably try a G703 or just get another 502.

If I don't like the 703 I'lll return it and grab another G502
                    Last edited by The Pook; 12-11-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Pook View Post
                      I grabbed a cheap wireless 80% mechanical keyboard for my NUC, hasn't come in yet and all I know about it is it uses "MX Compatible" key caps and I think they're Jixian? I ordered the clicky blues, hopefully they aren't terrible.

Name:	XrlT3hB.png
Views:	149
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	2619

Have a feeling I'm just going to end up with another Logitech mouse too

Decided to hold off until the Model D launches in a couple weeks (the O looks too small) and if that doesn't tickle my fancy I'll probably try a G703 or just get another 502.

If I don't like the 703 I'lll return it and grab another G502
                      Interesting, let us know how that board turns out.

Comment

Working...
                      X