Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New tenkeyless board

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tenkeyless board

Hi,

I currently use a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blues. I do really like it, but I primarily use my computer for FPS gaming and the odd bit of typing here and there (mainly forums and emails etc...).

But, I find my Majestouch 2 with numpad takes up more space than i'd like, especially when playing FPS games. I am looking for something that would be a good tenkeyless board, whilst being an allrounder (for gaming/typing). I'm not fussy on RGB.

I have had a look at a few boards:
    1. Logitech G Pro = Uses a blue style switch? Not sure if this is really that good for FPS gaming?
    2. Corsair K65 Lux = uses Cherry Reds. I'm not familiar with these switches and how they feel? Looks like a solid board?
    3. Corsair K65 RapidFire = Seems to be good for gaming, but probably not enjoyable to type on.
    4. Filco Majestouch 2 TenKeyless = Seems like a solid option. Available with either silent-reds, brown or blue. Silent red good for gaming, might be better as have kids on the way and prefer not to wake them!
    I guess there are a number of perhaps smaller keyboard manufacturers that may fit the bill here. I am not aware of a lot of them, so i'd like some advice.

One key important feature: Board must be available in UK layout. Need muh double height enter key.
    Last edited by 98uk; 05-12-2019, 07:33 PM.
    Collapse

Heard some great things about the Filco Majestouch 2 TenKeyless, been looking at reviews as I have been interested in replacing my keyboard as im still using my Ducky which is nice but super loud lol.

Did you have a maximum budget ?
    Welcome to EHW
    Site Guide & Features
    Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
    Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account