Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sponsored] AMD ThreadRipper 3960X Aorus Build by Duality92

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sponsored] AMD ThreadRipper 3960X Aorus Build by Duality92

Hey guys, this is one of my builds for CES this year, both for Aorus, but here's the first one

Thermaltake View 71 Modded (Removed parts, cable tucked, painted window, some vinyl work, shaved front I/O, etc.)
    Thermaltake 1200W ARGB
    32GB Ram RGB Aorus
    RTX 2080 Super Aorus Xtreme Waterblock
    SSD Aorus 1TB PCIE 4.0, NVME (Copper heatsink model, de-heatsinked)
    Thermaltake watercooling with PETG 16/12 and CPU/GPU in parallel
    CableMod power and power LED along with PCIE screws
    Fans are 140mm Riing Trio

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

That's one nice build. Loving the green on this one. Like the fact you haved used dummy DIMMS for the full lighting aesthetic, looks great...not to mention calming for those with OCD lol.

Great build
    Welcome to EHW
    Site Guide & Features
    Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
    Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Subbed for sure

Comment

So purdy

Comment

Looks great, I like the case and the mods you made to it. Strikes a fantastic balance between being bold and angular while still elegant.
          AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

Comment

I have only just noticed on closer inspection that the case has fairly large gaps between the top tempered glass and side panel glass. Noticed this on a few other case designs as well. Now of course its all personal preference but I have always preferred "Closed" cases for my own builds but the semi open case design does lend itself to a semi futuristic look for a lack of better wording as it escapes me right now haha.
            Welcome to EHW
            Site Guide & Features
            Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
            Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
              I have only just noticed on closer inspection that the case has fairly large gaps between the top tempered glass and side panel glass. Noticed this on a few other case designs as well. Now of course its all personal preference but I have always preferred "Closed" cases for my own builds but the semi open case design does lend itself to a semi futuristic look for a lack of better wording as it escapes me right now haha.
              Yeah that's kind of where I'm at as well. If the rest of the build/aesthetic lends to that look, then I quite like it, but I don't think I'd rock such a style myself. Maybe in the future, who knows.
              AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

Comment

Working...
              X