Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workstation-Desktop Hybrid "Orca"

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Workstation-Desktop Hybrid "Orca"

    This is an abbreviated, mostly picture based summary of a workstation prototype project "Orca".

    The Project was realized about a year ago (with continued tinkering since then) in order to test out RTX cores for some database DLSS analysis tasks

    The system has part workstation, part desktop functions. Living on the Pacific Coast and with a project that had black, white and silver (before RGB) as its main theme, "Orca" seemed appropriate as a project title


    Basic description and major parts:

    TT Core P5 case, heavily modded

    AMD TR 2950X 16 core / 32 thread at 4.3GHz all-core

    MSI X399 Creation motherboard with 32GB / 64 GB of TridentZ DDR4 3466 MHz (14-14-14-30 setting)

    2x AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti XTREME WATERFORCE WB 11G GPUs (factory full waterblocks)

    Philips 4K / 40 inch monitor on DisplayPort

    3x WD Blue 1TB M.2

    Antec HPC 1300W Platinum PSU

    Dual cooling loops with a total of 5x XSPC RX 360/55 rads and 4x MPC655 (D5) pumps

    Cooling system is partly copper tubing and copper elbows

































    Some GPU (desktop bench) performance













    Last edited by J7SC_Orion; 26-05-2020, 11:24 PM.
    Collapse

  • #2
    That's a pretty sweet setup you have there
    Do you have the other 3 radiators, the reservoirs and the 4 pumps mounted on a stand or something?
    Signature
    Case
    Fractal Design Define 7XL
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z170 Extreme7+
    CPU
    I7 7700k
    Memory
    Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB
    GPU
    ASUS RTX 2080Ti
    Cooling
    EK Supreme HF/Watercool HEATKILLER IV/280+420 Rad
    Storage
    Gigabyte Aorus RGB PCIe 1TB
    PSU
    Corsair RM850x
    Keyboard
    Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse
    Corsair M65 RGB Elite
    Other
    Corsair MM800 RGB Polaris
    Monitor
    IIyama G-Master
    Audio
    Logitech 5.1
    Case
    CoolerMaster HAF 932
    Monitor
    BenQ XL2411
    Motherboard
    ASRock B365 Pro4
    CPU
    Intel Core i3-9100F
    Memory
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB
    GPU
    MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT MECH OC
    GPU
    MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT MECH OC
    Cooling
    EK Velocity/2x Alphacool Eisblock GPX-A/240+360 Rad
    Storage
    Intel 660p Series 512GB
    PSU
    Corsair HX850W
    Keyboard
    Logitech G11
    Mouse
    Logitech G500s
    Collapse

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bastiaan_NL View Post
      That's a pretty sweet setup you have there
      Do you have the other 3 radiators, the reservoirs and the 4 pumps mounted on a stand or something?
      Thanks :-) 2 rads (sideways) on the front, 3 rads (again sideways) and 4 pumps, 2 mini-reservoirs 'hidden' on the back. Wiring and fan control boxes 'inside' the black back area which splits and which also mounts the mobo. With the exception of the top VRM/DRAM top slim 120mm fan, all other fans pull air from the left (by a window) and blow out on the right

      Dual 2080 Ti are 'pigs on gas, err watts', but with 1080x55 rad space in their dedicated loop, temp stay under control, per pic from a PortRoyal run below

      Last edited by J7SC_Orion; 10-05-2020, 08:43 PM.
      Collapse

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice build. I had the MSI Meg Creation when I had my 2990WX Build. It was the best mobo for that generation hands down. I like the face you have used some of the cover elements of the mobo on your case as decorative pieces, very imaginative. I was actually looking to put my next GPU under WC, likely will get another RAD for it. Currently only have my CPU in a loop. Assuming that I will have one GPU and CPU in the same loop, I would imagine I can keep the loop to a single pump only ? I ask as I note you have a few pumps in your build.
        Signature
        Welcome to EHW
        Site Guide & Features
        Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
        Site projects supported by your donations

        Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
        CPU
        AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
        Motherboard
        Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
        GPU
        Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
        Memory
        32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
        PSU
        EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
        Storage
        1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
        Storage
        1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
        Cooling
        Custom WC
        Monitor
        Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
        Case
        Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
        Operating System
        Windows 10 Pro X64
        CPU
        AMD Ryzen 2700X (8 Core/16 Thread)
        Motherboard
        Asus ROG I-Gaming X570
        GPU
        MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Armour OC
        Memory
        16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz DDR4 CL16
        PSU
        Be Quite Power11 600 Watt
        Storage
        Kingston A2000 256GB M.2
        Storage
        Sandisk Ultra 2 1TB SSD
        Storage
        Toshiba X300 4TB HDD
        Cooling
        Wraith Spire
        Case
        Thermaltake Core V1
        Collapse

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
          Nice build. I had the MSI Meg Creation when I had my 2990WX Build. It was the best mobo for that generation hands down. I like the face you have used some of the cover elements of the mobo on your case as decorative pieces, very imaginative. I was actually looking to put my next GPU under WC, likely will get another RAD for it. Currently only have my CPU in a loop. Assuming that I will have one GPU and CPU in the same loop, I would imagine I can keep the loop to a single pump only ? I ask as I note you have a few pumps in your build.

          Thanks :-) ...yeah, the X399 Creation has been flawless, though I wasn't: During an early test fitting while modding the TT Core P5 to accept E-ATX, still-too-tight PSU cables pulled the mobo off the standoffs and shaved a cap off :-( But MSI was GREAT about it, and gave me an RMA anyway, perhaps because I did not tell them any 'BS' and explained what and how it had happened. I just had to pay a nominal amount for shipping and shipped the original X399 creation w/o the two mobo cover metal pieces. The replacement board arrived with their own set, so that's how this build ended up with those extra decorative pieces. The four horizontal white tubes are actually copper pipes, and the painted-white 'end-plate' on the right used to do duty as a backplate for a R290X...

          As to the 4x D5s and 5x XSPC RX360 rads, per above, they are divided into two discreet loops (2x D5 & 3X RX360 for GPUs, 2x D5 & 2x RX360 for CPU). I had most of the water-cooling parts laying around anyway from various earlier builds, including work-related servers. They just needed a thorough cleaning. I did plan an an eventual upgrade with a simple mobo swap (ie TRX40 / 3970X) so the cooling system was over-engineered to handle higher core-count CPUs later on from the get-go. At the same time, I usually build any discreet loop with 2x D5 in series anyway...First and foremost, that's 'fail-over' insurance, especially for servers and workstations where downtime is more expensive than the computer parts and peripherals. In addition, with for example 3x rads and 2x GPU waterblocks in just the GPU loop, 2x D5s are useful - even with 2x rads, a CPU and GPU block per your question above, I would still employ dual D5s in series for the above reasons, though it is not absolutely necessary from a flow POV.

          A final comment on D5 (also as compared to DDC pumps). DerBauer had a nice comparison on those last fall. On paper, a D5 slightly outperforms the smaller DDC, with DDC also running a bit hotter. The D5 have a larger diameter - but a such, they are also MORE sensitive to serious flow-drop (and thus temp spikes) if there are air bubbles - yet with dual D5s, that problem is all but eliminated and flow is superb even with the odd set of air bubbles (which can easily get trapped in GPU blocks with all its nooks and crannies). Quick tip for systems with multiple rads and blocks: I pre-fill the rads with the pre-sized tubes / pipes with the cooling liquid solution and temporarily plug the tubes / pipes at one end. Then I mount the whole thing (PSU disconnected of course) and connect all the bits of the loop(s) with usually just a bit of spillage when removing the temp plugs and connecting them...even just pre-filling the rads makes bleeding the loop(s) much easier and quicker...
          Collapse

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice build.

            With only x1 CPU and x2 GPUs for dual D5's in each loop, what speed do you run your pumps?
            Signature
            .
            CPU
            Threadripper 3960X
            Motherboard
            ASRock TRX40 Creator
            GPU
            Radeon VII x3, Radeon 5700XT
            Memory
            128 GB GSKill Ripjaws V
            Storage
            ADATA SX8200PNP 1TB, ADATA SX8200NP 480GB, SanDisk Extreme 480GB, SanDisk 120GB
            PSU
            EVGA Supernova 1300 G2, EVGA Supernova 1000 G2
            Cooling
            Watercoool Heatkiller IV CPU block, EK-Vector GPU blocks, 5x XSPC EX/RX360 Rads, Dual D5 Pumps
            Keyboard
            Filco Majestouch 2 TKL
            Mouse
            Logitech MX Master
            Case
            Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic
            Operating System
            Arch Linux
            Collapse

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tictoc View Post
              Nice build.

              With only x1 CPU and x2 GPUs for dual D5's in each loop, what speed do you run your pumps?

              tx :-) ...all D5s at 70% speed. Also, they are rubber mounted on the back TT5 Core P5 cover...below during temporary layout measuring w/ temp soft tubes for drilling mounting holes. Fans on the left and center are GentleTyphoons, fan on the right are painted Noctuas Rads, fans and pumps in continous use since 2012-2014; just needed thorough cleaning


              Collapse

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by J7SC_Orion View Post


                Thanks :-) ...yeah, the X399 Creation has been flawless, though I wasn't: During an early test fitting while modding the TT Core P5 to accept E-ATX, still-too-tight PSU cables pulled the mobo off the standoffs and shaved a cap off :-( But MSI was GREAT about it, and gave me an RMA anyway, perhaps because I did not tell them any 'BS' and explained what and how it had happened. I just had to pay a nominal amount for shipping and shipped the original X399 creation w/o the two mobo cover metal pieces. The replacement board arrived with their own set, so that's how this build ended up with those extra decorative pieces. The four horizontal white tubes are actually copper pipes, and the painted-white 'end-plate' on the right used to do duty as a backplate for a R290X...

                As to the 4x D5s and 5x XSPC RX360 rads, per above, they are divided into two discreet loops (2x D5 & 3X RX360 for GPUs, 2x D5 & 2x RX360 for CPU). I had most of the water-cooling parts laying around anyway from various earlier builds, including work-related servers. They just needed a thorough cleaning. I did plan an an eventual upgrade with a simple mobo swap (ie TRX40 / 3970X) so the cooling system was over-engineered to handle higher core-count CPUs later on from the get-go. At the same time, I usually build any discreet loop with 2x D5 in series anyway...First and foremost, that's 'fail-over' insurance, especially for servers and workstations where downtime is more expensive than the computer parts and peripherals. In addition, with for example 3x rads and 2x GPU waterblocks in just the GPU loop, 2x D5s are useful - even with 2x rads, a CPU and GPU block per your question above, I would still employ dual D5s in series for the above reasons, though it is not absolutely necessary from a flow POV.

                A final comment on D5 (also as compared to DDC pumps). DerBauer had a nice comparison on those last fall. On paper, a D5 slightly outperforms the smaller DDC, with DDC also running a bit hotter. The D5 have a larger diameter - but a such, they are also MORE sensitive to serious flow-drop (and thus temp spikes) if there are air bubbles - yet with dual D5s, that problem is all but eliminated and flow is superb even with the odd set of air bubbles (which can easily get trapped in GPU blocks with all its nooks and crannies). Quick tip for systems with multiple rads and blocks: I pre-fill the rads with the pre-sized tubes / pipes with the cooling liquid solution and temporarily plug the tubes / pipes at one end. Then I mount the whole thing (PSU disconnected of course) and connect all the bits of the loop(s) with usually just a bit of spillage when removing the temp plugs and connecting them...even just pre-filling the rads makes bleeding the loop(s) much easier and quicker...
                Well that was good of MSI to honor the RMA even though technically it was an installation issue and not a product issue, Kudos to them. I have never needed to RMA to MSI, but good to hear they are decent (Assuming who you speak to as always lol) Good advice on the loop and yes I guess it is over engineered, but if you have the parts already to hand I guess why not. I have a D5/Heatkiller Res combo unit. The D5 pump is awesome, no complaints just yet. At the moment with my loop which cools the CPU and the motherboard (I have the Asrock X570 Aqua) I have a flow rate of about 170-180 LPH. Which I know to be ok, plus my temps are fine so I am not hugely concerned. It was just with the inclusion of an additional small rad and GPU whether or not it warranted an additional pump to help with flow throughput. Still undecided right now to be honest.
                Signature
                Welcome to EHW
                Site Guide & Features
                Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                Site projects supported by your donations

                Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                CPU
                AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
                Motherboard
                Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                GPU
                Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
                Memory
                32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
                PSU
                EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                Storage
                1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                Storage
                1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                Cooling
                Custom WC
                Monitor
                Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                Case
                Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                Operating System
                Windows 10 Pro X64
                CPU
                AMD Ryzen 2700X (8 Core/16 Thread)
                Motherboard
                Asus ROG I-Gaming X570
                GPU
                MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Armour OC
                Memory
                16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz DDR4 CL16
                PSU
                Be Quite Power11 600 Watt
                Storage
                Kingston A2000 256GB M.2
                Storage
                Sandisk Ultra 2 1TB SSD
                Storage
                Toshiba X300 4TB HDD
                Cooling
                Wraith Spire
                Case
                Thermaltake Core V1
                Collapse

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by J7SC_Orion View Post

                  Thanks :-) 2 rads (sideways) on the front, 3 rads (again sideways) and 4 pumps, 2 mini-reservoirs 'hidden' on the back. Wiring and fan control boxes 'inside' the black back area which splits and which also mounts the mobo. With the exception of the top VRM/DRAM top slim 120mm fan, all other fans pull air from the left (by a window) and blow out on the right

                  Dual 2080 Ti are 'pigs on gas, err watts', but with 1080x55 rad space in their dedicated loop, temp stay under control, per pic from a PortRoyal run below
                  That explains why I couldn't find the rads
                  It's a lot of radiator for the setup, but it pays off 👍
                  Signature
                  Case
                  Fractal Design Define 7XL
                  Motherboard
                  ASRock Z170 Extreme7+
                  CPU
                  I7 7700k
                  Memory
                  Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB
                  GPU
                  ASUS RTX 2080Ti
                  Cooling
                  EK Supreme HF/Watercool HEATKILLER IV/280+420 Rad
                  Storage
                  Gigabyte Aorus RGB PCIe 1TB
                  PSU
                  Corsair RM850x
                  Keyboard
                  Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
                  Mouse
                  Corsair M65 RGB Elite
                  Other
                  Corsair MM800 RGB Polaris
                  Monitor
                  IIyama G-Master
                  Audio
                  Logitech 5.1
                  Case
                  CoolerMaster HAF 932
                  Monitor
                  BenQ XL2411
                  Motherboard
                  ASRock B365 Pro4
                  CPU
                  Intel Core i3-9100F
                  Memory
                  Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB
                  GPU
                  MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT MECH OC
                  GPU
                  MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT MECH OC
                  Cooling
                  EK Velocity/2x Alphacool Eisblock GPX-A/240+360 Rad
                  Storage
                  Intel 660p Series 512GB
                  PSU
                  Corsair HX850W
                  Keyboard
                  Logitech G11
                  Mouse
                  Logitech G500s
                  Collapse

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bastiaan_NL View Post

                    That explains why I couldn't find the rads
                    It's a lot of radiator for the setup, but it pays off 👍

                    There was no more room on the front ...so the other 3 rads had to migrate to the back which has a white plastic cover, but I never look back there anyways as the system sits in a corner between floor-to-ceiling windows. Cooling performance is great though (and so it should be w/ 1800x55 rad space)

                    Starting to think about a future HEDT workstation build with 2x MoRa3-420s angled, and at the back

                    Collapse

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by J7SC_Orion View Post


                      There was no more room on the front ...so the other 3 rads had to migrate to the back which has a white plastic cover, but I never look back there anyways as the system sits in a corner between floor-to-ceiling windows. Cooling performance is great though (and so it should be w/ 1800x55 rad space)

                      Starting to think about a future HEDT workstation build with 2x MoRa3-420s angled, and at the back
                      One would call this overkill....or one could say its EXTREME HARDWARE ! lol sorry I saw the opportunity for a shameless plug related to your content haha.
                      Signature
                      Welcome to EHW
                      Site Guide & Features
                      Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                      Site projects supported by your donations

                      Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                      CPU
                      AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
                      Motherboard
                      Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                      GPU
                      Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
                      Memory
                      32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
                      PSU
                      EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                      Storage
                      1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                      Storage
                      1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                      Cooling
                      Custom WC
                      Monitor
                      Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                      Case
                      Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                      Operating System
                      Windows 10 Pro X64
                      CPU
                      AMD Ryzen 2700X (8 Core/16 Thread)
                      Motherboard
                      Asus ROG I-Gaming X570
                      GPU
                      MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Armour OC
                      Memory
                      16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz DDR4 CL16
                      PSU
                      Be Quite Power11 600 Watt
                      Storage
                      Kingston A2000 256GB M.2
                      Storage
                      Sandisk Ultra 2 1TB SSD
                      Storage
                      Toshiba X300 4TB HDD
                      Cooling
                      Wraith Spire
                      Case
                      Thermaltake Core V1
                      Collapse

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post

                        One would call this overkill....or one could say its EXTREME HARDWARE ! lol sorry I saw the opportunity for a shameless plug related to your content haha.

                        lol ...point well taken - plug away for EHW ! I do point out though that this build is in part a workstation that, well, works for a living. Also, from my perspective, I was being prudent with 'Orca', coming from at least four prior HEDT projects that were either NV Quad-SLI or AMD Quad-Fire, needing multiple PSUs and sturdy circuit-breakers...
                        Collapse

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I feel I've seen this rig before. Of course, I think Orca is a work of art.

                          Is that fan above the CPU block for some airflow on the VRM?

                          edit ahhh sorry, just got to your post further down in the thread and saw it's for the VRM. Just never noticed that before :P
                          Last edited by 486; 12-05-2020, 11:28 PM.
                          Signature
                          .
                          CPU
                          3700x
                          GPU
                          MSI GTX 1080
                          Motherboard
                          Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wi-Fi
                          Memory
                          32GB G.skill DDR4 3600
                          Case
                          Corsair 900D
                          PSU
                          EVGA G2 850W
                          Motherboard
                          Asus P5Q Pro
                          GPU
                          GTX 460 (usually SLI 9800 GTX+)
                          CPU
                          E5450 @ 69GHZ
                          Memory
                          8GB DDR2 800 C5 [WTB BETTER KIT]
                          Storage
                          WD Raptor 120GB * 2
                          PSU
                          Very cheap 2006 Rosewill PSU. Somebody send me a new one before this thing splodes srs.
                          Cooling
                          h100
                          Audio
                          X-fi Fatality w/ front panel
                          Operating System
                          Windows 7
                          Operating System
                          Debian Buster
                          Other
                          Ham Sandwich
                          Motherboard
                          GENOA 486VLG - X4
                          GPU
                          Tseng ET4000 W32P VLB
                          CPU
                          i486DX2 66
                          Memory
                          32MB FPM SIMMS
                          Storage
                          Western Digital Caviar 21000 1GB
                          Storage
                          CF to IDE w/ multiple 4GB cards
                          Optical Drive
                          Creative Blaster CD-ROM
                          PSU
                          Cheap 1991 200W AT PSU (recapped, chill)
                          Cooling
                          Ha, none, heatsink on CPU
                          Keyboard
                          Dell AT-101W (Complex ALPS)
                          Audio
                          Creative Sound Blaster CT3600 (AWE 32)
                          Audio
                          Creative Sound Blaster Pro II CT-1600
                          Operating System
                          MS-DOS 6.22 + Windows For Workgroups 3.11
                          Other
                          I hang out on Freenode IRC with this thing still.
                          Collapse

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SeriousDon View Post
                            I feel I've seen this rig before. Of course, I think Orca is a work of art.

                            Is that fan above the CPU block for some airflow on the VRM?
                            Well Sir, you might have seen Orca and his pod come up for air here and there before...

                            ...and yes, lonely slim 120mm above VRM and DRAM is supposed to help w/ airflow, though not really necessary, given temp sensors...still, why not add to the 20+ 120mm fans anyhow in this build to make 'Orca' really comfy?
                            Collapse

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I would like to do the same honestly, since historically the VRM used to get a good dose of airflow via the CPU heatsinks fan. They can still get pretty toasty under load..

                              I know this thread is about the rig but being more of a software type..
                              "database DLSS analysis tasks"
                              that sounds really arcane to me. You're using AI to analyze large databases using 2 monster GPUs? Is this some program you wrote? Top secret black bag ops ? is my name in these databases?
                              Signature
                              .
                              CPU
                              3700x
                              GPU
                              MSI GTX 1080
                              Motherboard
                              Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wi-Fi
                              Memory
                              32GB G.skill DDR4 3600
                              Case
                              Corsair 900D
                              PSU
                              EVGA G2 850W
                              Motherboard
                              Asus P5Q Pro
                              GPU
                              GTX 460 (usually SLI 9800 GTX+)
                              CPU
                              E5450 @ 69GHZ
                              Memory
                              8GB DDR2 800 C5 [WTB BETTER KIT]
                              Storage
                              WD Raptor 120GB * 2
                              PSU
                              Very cheap 2006 Rosewill PSU. Somebody send me a new one before this thing splodes srs.
                              Cooling
                              h100
                              Audio
                              X-fi Fatality w/ front panel
                              Operating System
                              Windows 7
                              Operating System
                              Debian Buster
                              Other
                              Ham Sandwich
                              Motherboard
                              GENOA 486VLG - X4
                              GPU
                              Tseng ET4000 W32P VLB
                              CPU
                              i486DX2 66
                              Memory
                              32MB FPM SIMMS
                              Storage
                              Western Digital Caviar 21000 1GB
                              Storage
                              CF to IDE w/ multiple 4GB cards
                              Optical Drive
                              Creative Blaster CD-ROM
                              PSU
                              Cheap 1991 200W AT PSU (recapped, chill)
                              Cooling
                              Ha, none, heatsink on CPU
                              Keyboard
                              Dell AT-101W (Complex ALPS)
                              Audio
                              Creative Sound Blaster CT3600 (AWE 32)
                              Audio
                              Creative Sound Blaster Pro II CT-1600
                              Operating System
                              MS-DOS 6.22 + Windows For Workgroups 3.11
                              Other
                              I hang out on Freenode IRC with this thing still.
                              Collapse

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X