Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screenshots of your games

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots of your games

The rules for this thread are pretty simple.
    1. Screenshots must follow the T&C of the forum.
    2. The name of the game must be included in the post as well.

I'll start off with some Kerbal Space Program

CPU: AMD R5 1600 Motherboard: Asus Prime B350 PLUS GPU: EVGA 2070 Black RAM: 16GB Corsair (2x8GB) Storage 1: Samsung 960 Evo 500GB Storage 2: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 G2 Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White OS: Windows 10 Pro Montior 1: LG 32LD450 Monitor 2: Dell E207WFP VR: Valve Index Keyboard: Ducky One2 Midnight MX Blue Mouse: Steelseries Rival 310

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	30
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	1017
    KSP

The remnants of my "Build a space plane, orbit the Earth Once, and land, Solid State Thrusters Only" Challenge.

Comment

Been playing more ATS/ETS2 recently. I absolutely love the 2018 Volvo VNL mod.

EDIT: ENTERPRISE , interesting issue here, similar to the embedded link bug. I uploaded my three images and posted that way, then rethought it and decided to upload with img tags and my photos from my Imgur account. When I remove the embedded photos I uploaded to EHW, I can remove all but one of them. If I delete all of them, the continue button disappears and I cannot save my changes to remove uploaded photos.
      Last edited by Supercrumpet; 28-08-2019, 11:11 PM.
      AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

Comment

Isn't the VLN official content now? Also I can't seem to get ATS to work in VR but ETS2 does work. It's a bit terrible because of the frame rate and the implementation of it is very basic so doesn't work well at all in the seat adjustment screen, but it does work. ATS just doesn't launch.
        CPU: AMD R5 1600 Motherboard: Asus Prime B350 PLUS GPU: EVGA 2070 Black RAM: 16GB Corsair (2x8GB) Storage 1: Samsung 960 Evo 500GB Storage 2: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 G2 Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White OS: Windows 10 Pro Montior 1: LG 32LD450 Monitor 2: Dell E207WFP VR: Valve Index Keyboard: Ducky One2 Midnight MX Blue Mouse: Steelseries Rival 310

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
          Isn't the VLN official content now? Also I can't seem to get ATS to work in VR but ETS2 does work. It's a bit terrible because of the frame rate and the implementation of it is very basic so doesn't work well at all in the seat adjustment screen, but it does work. ATS just doesn't launch.
          The previous generation VNL is in the game yeah, but I find the newer one to be much better looking, especially in ATS. I think part of it is that the mod has some better customization options and less chrome that you can't get rid of, but I do genuinely think the newer one is prettier irl. The new VNL, the new Freightliner Cascadia (which may or may not be in the works for ATS?) and the Mack Anthem are all really, really good looking irl and I can't quite put my finger on why. Never thought I'd like the looks of big rigs so much, makes me feel like a small child typing this out.

I think I've tried ATS VR about a year ago, and it ran fine, but I never bothered with ETS2. I just like playing it in a window so I can watch something else on another monitor while I drive. Or eat something.
          AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

Comment

More Kerbal Space Program

Comment

Living the high life on GTA V

Click image for larger version  Name:	download (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	202.4 KB ID:	1198Click image for larger version  Name:	download.jpg Views:	0 Size:	223.3 KB ID:	1199

Click image for larger version  Name:	download (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	223.7 KB ID:	1200

Bonus, was playing some single player and a plane crash happened.. never saw that happen before (or knew it could happen)... took me by surprise
              Click image for larger version  Name:	download (3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	447.7 KB ID:	1201
              Last edited by SeriousDon; 30-08-2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2

Attached Files

Comment

Assetto Corsa, some sideways fun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come join us for the ExtremeHW Podcast

Comment

Assetto Corsa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come join us for the ExtremeHW Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                      Assetto Corsa, some sideways fun

IS that a Toyota AE86.

This is one of the Best VNG i have played.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	21CE6D87B2A6750E79EC609D18A5F67ECE8B4FAF.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	216.2 KB
ID:	2264

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2

Last edited by Andrew; 07-11-2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
                          Red Dead Redemption 2

That does look oh so sweet. Is this game linked in anyway to the first one or can you just pick this up and play it without having to play the first ?
                          Welcome to EHW
                          Site Guide & Features
                          Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
                          Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post

That does look oh so sweet. Is this game linked in anyway to the first one or can you just pick this up and play it without having to play the first ?
                            It's directly linked, but it's a prequel. It shows you exactly what happened before the events of the first one.

Comment

Unsurprisingly, now that it's on PC, I'm significantly more interested in the Red Dead series. I've been considering getting the first game for my 'ol 360 since it was such a big hit back in the day, and I think it'd be nice to then play it on PC after it comes out on Steam. Been hearing a lot of good things about the PC release so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X