Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone Gaming?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Gaming?

In this day and age... playing games on a phone is big business with millions of players and phones that push the limits so to speak on hardware... should we not include this to the "Gaming" thread? just my 2 cents of a question. ENTERPRISE Going back to my insignificant and sometimes ignorant place in life....

Hmmm. I get what you are saying, but I see so little conversation about it in general across a couple of platforms. While it is certainly a big business...the discussion for it tends to be very small. If I get more requests for it in the future then I will certainly open up a forum for it but I think for now it would be premature.

Thanks for the suggestion though
    Welcome to EHW
    Site Guide & Features
    Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
    Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

ok... thanks for the response...

Comment

Just a heads up,the new update to PS4 (7.0) is supposed to be allowing streaming of games to android systems 5.0 and above with control support on android 10 They already stream to iOs on some versions.

Comment

Originally posted by schuck6566 View Post
          Just a heads up,the new update to PS4 (7.0) is supposed to be allowing streaming of games to android systems 5.0 and above with control support on android 10 They already stream to iOs on some versions.
          Ahhh good to know. This will certainly increase the interest in phone gaming, even though it is phone streaming, it is still gaming on a phone
          Welcome to EHW
          Site Guide & Features

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

The problem with Mobil gaming is most people that play mobile games are Casual Gamer, and most of them are families, and people want to waste time to and from work. There are hardcore mobile gamers, but you rarely see them on forums. I personly only play 2 Mobil games Pokemon Go, and Lineage 2 and i only play them when I'm bored or waiting on somthing.

Comment

Originally posted by kibasnowpaw View Post
              The problem with Mobil gaming is most people that play mobile games are Casual Gamer, and most of them are families, and people want to waste time to and from work. There are hardcore mobile gamers, but you rarely see them on forums. I personly only play 2 Mobil games Pokemon Go, and Lineage 2 and i only play them when I'm bored or waiting on somthing.
              Nail on the head there, casual mobile gamer's tend to just want to play the game and then put it down to resume ''life'', they do not tend to flock to forums to discuss it...shame that they don't but I certainly understand the psychology behind it.
              Welcome to EHW
              Site Guide & Features

Comment

Working...
              X