Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EHW Headphone / Earphone Club

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENTERPRISE
    replied
    Well just look at that..it has been corrected

Leave a comment:

• Simmons
    replied
    Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post

Feeling fuzzy inside

P.s, my entry has a typo in on the table.
    What are you talking about?

My daily driver lol......the Coesair Vengeance 1500.
    See it's right here

Corrected lol

Leave a comment:

• ENTERPRISE
    replied
    Originally posted by Simmons View Post

Gotcha added mate
    Feeling fuzzy inside

P.s, my entry has a typo in on the table.

Leave a comment:

• Simmons
    replied
    My daily driver lol......the Corsair Vengeance 1500.
    Gotcha added mate

Leave a comment:

• ENTERPRISE
    replied
    My daily driver lol......the Corsair Vengeance 1500.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_306.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	2254

Leave a comment:

• Simmons
    replied
    Originally posted by Supercrumpet View Post
    Checking in with my ATH-M50x, beloved M-Audio Studiophile Q40, and recently acquired HE-400. And of course, the classic Fiio E10.

Oh, and I actually have some earphones worth mentioning for once. Massdrop x Nuforce EDCs. Only $60, by my measly earphone standards they sound fantastic, and with Comply tips, they're really comfy and don't budge.
    I'll get ya added Soon™. Probably tonight or tomorrow lol.

EDIT: Added
    Last edited by Simmons; 06-10-2019, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Supercrumpet
    replied
    Originally posted by The Pook View Post
    I'm still bitter about my M50X. I got them for free (+ cost of pads/3.5" conversion parts) so it's not a big deal but everyone I asked who heard them said they were "good but bass heavy."

Either my definition of bass heavy is skewed or the people I asked were big dummies
    I agree with you 100%. I just got them for cheap a while back and they're a solid pair of headphones that are portable and feel pretty durable too.

Leave a comment:

• The Pook
    replied
    I'm still bitter about my M50X. I got them for free (+ cost of pads/3.5" conversion parts) so it's not a big deal but everyone I asked who heard them said they were "good but bass heavy."

Either my definition of bass heavy is skewed or the people I asked were big dummies

Leave a comment:

• Supercrumpet
    replied
    Checking in with my ATH-M50x, beloved M-Audio Studiophile Q40, and recently acquired HE-400. And of course, the classic Fiio E10.

Oh, and I actually have some earphones worth mentioning for once. Massdrop x Nuforce EDCs. Only $60, by my measly earphone standards they sound fantastic, and with Comply tips, they're really comfy and don't budge.

Leave a comment:

• Simmons
    replied
    Alright folks, just got the spreadsheet setup for this club. Keep 'em coming

Leave a comment:

• Simmons
    replied
    Nah, he just is one of those guys coming from thinking entry level beats are good lol

He bought a full klipsch and was confused as to why the sub was being canceled by the towers, and why there was no midbass when the tower speakers were jammed against the wall.

Leave a comment:

• Alex
    replied
    Was it anything fancy, or is he just maybe one of those guys that thinks 7.1 headphones are a real thing?

Leave a comment:

• Simmons
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex View Post

Lol that's kinda funny, the HD660S is almost always seen as the worst of the three: https://www.innerfidelity.com/conten...dphones-page-2
    Seeing as I just had to go over to his house to help him tune up/position his new suround sound setup, I think it's safe to ignore his opinion lol

Leave a comment:

• Alex
    replied
    Originally posted by Simmons View Post

Allegedly the new revision of the 650s are pretty good. I believe they are the 660 S?

A buddy of mine is speaking very highly of them, but I haven't done any research on them yet.
    Lol that's kinda funny, the HD660S is almost always seen as the worst of the three: https://www.innerfidelity.com/conten...dphones-page-2

Leave a comment:

• Simmons
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex View Post
    Yeah mine isn't nearly as large as that;
    • Sennheiser HD650 w/balanced cable
    • Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC
    • Sennheiser CX 3.00
    • Schiit Jotunheim with balanced DAC

Was really tempted to upgrade my HD650s for awhile now, but just can't find anything that isn't in the thousands of dollars to do so. Also have been tempted to replace my HD4.50s and CX 3.00s with AirPods ?
    Allegedly the new revision of the 650s are pretty good. I believe they are the 660 S?

A buddy of mine is speaking very highly of them, but I haven't done any research on them yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X