Announcement

Collapse

How To Post News

When posting a news article please take a look at our how to Here

See more
See less

Intel Comet Lake 10th-Gen CPUs Feature Up To 10 Cores, New LGA1200 Socket and 400-Series Chipset

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TOMS HARDWARE] Intel Comet Lake 10th-Gen CPUs Feature Up To 10 Cores, New LGA1200 Socket and 400-Series Chipset

A leak courtesy of WCCFTech (which certainly has a spotty track record with leaks, it has to be said) has outed several purported Core i3, i5, i7, and i9 processors, all of which are expected to be based on the 14nm Comet Lake architecture. As with all unverified rumors, you should take this information with a shovelful of salt. That said, the expansive number of slides appear, at least on the surface, to be legitimate. However, there is no way for us to verify this information independently.

(Image credit: Intel)
    Though this information isn't necessarily new, much of it confirms previous leaks and assumptions about Comet Lake and 10th-Gen desktop CPUs: up to 10 cores that require a new 400-series chipset and LGA 1200 socket.
    Source: Rumor: Intel Comet Lake 10th-Gen Desktop CPUs Feature Up To 10 Cores, New Socket and Chipset | Tom's Hardware
    Welcome to EHW
    Site Guide & Features
    Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
    Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
Working...
X