Announcement

Collapse

How To Post News

When posting a news article please take a look at our how to Here

See more
See less

[Bethesda] Private Worlds, Scrapboxes & More Come to Fallout 76 with Fallout 1st

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bethesda] Private Worlds, Scrapboxes & More Come to Fallout 76 with Fallout 1st

Ever since Fallout 76 launched, we have consistently worked to improve and evolve the experience based on your feedback. That’s why we’re excited to launch Fallout 1st, a premium membership that offers something players have been asking for since before launch: private worlds for you and select friends. In addition to this huge feature, Fallout 1st also includes a host of exclusive items and membership bonuses, all of which you can find detailed below. And the best part? Fallout 1st is available right now.

Source

It also doesn't say the price on there. The price is $12.99 per month or $99.99 per year.

1995 Lexus LS400 Fix Log
    CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600
    Motherboard
    Asus Prime B350 Plus
    GPU
    EVGA RTX 2070
    Memory
    16GB Corsair (2x8GB)
    Storage
    Samsung 960 Evo 500GB
    Storage
    Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
    PSU
    EVGA Supernova 650 G2
    Keyboard
    Ducky One2 Midnight MX Blue
    Mouse
    Steelseries Rival 310
    Monitor
    LG 32LD450
    Monitor
    Dell E207WFP
    Monitor
    Valve Index
    Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Case
    Fractal Design Meshify C
    Keyboard
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Collapse

That's not the worst pricing I've ever seen, but it certainly isn't the best.

I really wonder how many concurrent players FO76 has, how many are actually interested in this, and how many will actually pay for it. I never hear anyone talking about the game anymore, and my giant Fallout fan of a friend only hung on to it for a couple of months after it came out, then has been playing it sporadically and rarely since. I feel a bit bad for his sake, but at the same time, I never minded seeing the game flop. I don't think it was ever destined to get far, given the concept of the game from the start.
    AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502