Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Unofficial ExtremeHW Minecraft Server - 1.16.4 Mostly Vanilla (Java) - Down for Future 1.17 Server

axipher

Folding@Home Staff
725 370

First 10,000 x 10,000 blocks have been generated and mapped on the Unofficial ExtremeHW Minecraft Server at minecraft.axihub.ca

The server is running a mostly Vanilla Survival Experience on 1.16.4 on Java with some of the following Quality-of-Life features:

- Spawn Island to start off (If you have ideas to decorate it, message me)

- "/kit tools" grants you a complimentary set of Stone Tools, some Bread, a Boat, a Bed and some Torches; there is no need to struggle to start on a new server

- GriefPrevention Plugin to protect small plots of your builds as well as your first Chest; gain more protection blocks as you play (no AFK gains)

- EssentialsX Plugin to provide you with the ability to set your own homes with a GUI to access them

- Dynmap at the same address to see the world and plan your adventure

- No PvP, if there is enough interest, ExtremeHW will look at a more official Minecraft Server offering

Server Address: minecraft.axihub.ca

Current Server Operator Accounts:

- axipher

Current Players:

- ViridianVole (axipher's regular player account)

- TickTock1780 (tictoc)

- StevoTheLeo

- username TBD (Steven)

- Artikbot

- andrews2547 (Andrew)

- Supercrumpet

bonami2

- TBD

You will need to buy a copy from Minecraft.net then once you have done that, sometimes you have to go back to the store page, navigate again to the Java Edition and click "Buy" even though you already did and it will bring you to the download page instead. You download the .MSI installer for Windows, or just the .JAR file for other Operating Systems and run it form there.

Builds and Bases show-off Thread: Unofficial ExtremeHW Minecraft Server - Show-off You Builds and Bases Here

Edited by axipher
  • Thanks 1

When I get the time I will have to give MC another go, I did have a little fun with it a while back and much has changed since then so I reckon I best get it downloaded again.

£3000

Owned

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info

Folding@Home Staff
725 370
Heya... Can you a BOT3456?

Did you just change your Minecraft username? The server log shows that you tried connecting with an "Invalid Session" normally that's either from a bad username/password, the launcher needs to be re-opened and re-login, you are using a somehow deactivated account, or a recent username change which needs a logout and login on the Minecraft Launcher again.

Did you just change your Minecraft username? The server log shows that you tried connecting with an "Invalid Session" normally that's either from a bad username/password, the launcher needs to be re-opened and re-login, you are using a somehow deactivated account, or a recent username change which needs a logout and login on the Minecraft Launcher again.

Yep... You are right. I changed it to StevoTheLeo and forgot.

• 2 weeks later...

If I wanted to join this do I buy Minecraft from minecraft.net, or do I download some outdated version elsewhere (since OP states "Vanilla Survival Experience on 1.15.2").. There also appears to be "Minecraft Windows 10" and I have a copy of Minecraft for the playstation 3 my niece and nephew left here as well, but I'd assume that has no crossplay. On that note, there seems to be 12 zillion minecrafts.

Curiously, I have never played Minecraft before and would like to at least give it a try, since I'm stuck at home.

That said, if I do join, I don't know what I'm doing :p

Folding@Home Staff
725 370
If I wanted to join this do I buy Minecraft from minecraft.net, or do I download some outdated version elsewhere (since OP states "Vanilla Survival Experience on 1.15.2").. There also appears to be "Minecraft Windows 10" and I have a copy of Minecraft for the playstation 3 my niece and nephew left here as well, but I'd assume that has no crossplay. On that note, there seems to be 12 zillion minecrafts.

Curiously, I have never played Minecraft before and would like to at least give it a try, since I'm stuck at home.

That said, if I do join, I don't know what I'm doing :p

I'll try to make the main post more clear, it is indeed the Java Version of Minecraft. Version 1.15.2 is the latest stable version and the default option when you install and launch Minecraft. I plan to keep the server running on the latest stable version, but will definitely post in here of any plans to upgrade well in advance.

To answer your question though, yes, you would need to buy a copy from Minecraft.net then once you have done that, sometimes you have to go back to the store page, navigate again to the Java Edition and click "Buy" even though you already did and it will bring you to the download page instead. You download the .MSI installer for Windows, or just the .JAR file for other Operating Systems and run it form there.

If you need any help, you can find me on the ExtremeHW Discord Server and we have a channel for the Minecraft Server called simply #minecraft and I can help you there.

• Thanks 2

Folding@Home Staff
725 370
Cool thanks, will grab a copy and give it a shot this weekend. I'll post on discord when I have it

Sounds good to me, I've been building in my own little corner as not to muck up the Spawn area with random junk until we get some more people on and we can decide on how we want to build stuff, like do we make a central town, or everyone on their own with some road system (or nether highway).

Sounds good to me, I've been building in my own little corner as not to muck up the Spawn area with random junk until we get some more people on and we can decide on how we want to build stuff, like do we make a central town, or everyone on their own with some road system (or nether highway).

Well I don't really know the game well enough to say anything, but it would be pretty cool if everybody did their own little primitive thing at first, then as the population grows.. Out with the old and in with the megalopolis! I know you can make TNT in the game, I saw my niece blowing mountains apart :p

Folding@Home Staff
725 370

Well I don't really know the game well enough to say anything, but it would be pretty cool if everybody did their own little primitive thing at first, then as the population grows.. Out with the old and in with the megalopolis! I know you can make TNT in the game, I saw my niece blowing mountains apart :p

Yeah, the last medium server I was on had everyone build their own are and group up as they wanted to, then everyone kind of donated resources to a large shared bulk storage near Spawn to build something beautiful.

I decided to add a few plugins to the server to help make the server a little more friendly, some things of note:

- Essentials: Lets you set up a /home location to teleport back to quickly and some other behind the scene quality of life improvements

- GriefPrevention: This plugin lets you claim areas as your own and grant levels of access to people to keep your stuff safe

- TNT and Creeper Explosions don't damage blocks above Sea Level

- Pistons won't work if they aren't in a Claimed Area

- Flowing Water and Lava won't flow in to a Claimed Area

This does mean larger Redstone contraptions and Auto-Farms need to be in Claimed Areas, but it also makes it less likely someone can mess your stuff up, or that you do major damage to the server.

Hopefully it can just be a fun server for people to play on and still get to try the survival aspect and experience the core of Minecraft.

I just realised I never told you my handle, it's Artikbot (hard guess eh!)

On a different note maybe I'm just being dumb but I can't find the address to log into the server...

Hey, the address is : minecraft.axihub.ca

I will add it to the OP.

:)

• Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Folding@Home Staff
725 370
I'm building a small fishers hut type thing near the icebergs, will post pictures when it's ready! (or you can always come have a look although I've barely started to clear land now)

I haven't figured out a way for people to showcase their builds yet.

Maybe @ENTERPRISE can suggest an idea, maybe a sub-forum in Game-servers where people can post their builds, or just make your own threads in the Game Servers forum itself and link those in here in the OP.

I haven't figured out a way for people to showcase their builds yet.

Maybe @ENTERPRISE can suggest an idea, maybe a sub-forum in Game-servers where people can post their builds, or just make your own threads in the Game Servers forum itself and link those in here in the OP.

I think a dedicated forum for something like this would be premature. Why not create a ''Show your EHW Minecraft Builds" type thread in the game server section ?

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Folding@Home Staff
725 370

I think a dedicated forum for something like this would be premature. Why not create a ''Show your EHW Minecraft Builds" type thread in the game server section ?

That could work, then each person can start a post, I'll keep a list of Post #'s with permalink in the Second Post and people can just continue to Edit and Update their single post in that thread with a handful of screenshots of the parts of their build they want to highlight. I'll whip up a draft in a few hours when I'm done my work day.

Awesome thanks bud !

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Social Media Manager
1.4k 805

On am in for sure when i have time! Il report back :D

Owned

MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG Z790i EDGE
CPU: Intel 13900k + Top Mounted 280mm Aio
RAM: 2x24gb Gskill 6400 cl36-48-48 1.4v
PSU: Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold White Edition
GPU: UHD ULTRA EXTREME BANANA GRAPHIC
MONITOR: [Monitor] LG CX48 OLED [VR] Samsung HMD Odyssey Plus OLED + Meta Quest 2 120hz
CASE: CoolerMaster NR200P White Mini ITX
SSD/NVME: 2TB Intel 660p 1tb sn850 1tb sn770
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Asus Strix G15 AE 6800m 5900hx 32gb ram 1440p
RAM: MSI GT60 Dominator 870m 4800MQ
GPU: Alienware M11x R2 i7 640um Nvidia 335m 8gb Ram
MONITOR: Lenovo X270 1080p i7 7600u 16gb ram
SSD/NVME: Acer Chromebook 11.6
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 5560u