Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah hi

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeah hi

    crazy baka that locked himself out twice. Damn man VB again? Use one of the new paid ones, a few years back XenForo was great, it had like buttons, ran well on mobile etc. Some now might even have mobile apps included etc. to view the forums with a faster and friendlier appearance.

    Found a bug already on the mobile site rig builder thing, in mobile view it shows the components you entered when editing a rig in a tiny text box, you cant read it. But editing in desktop view, you cannot zoom in (a script or CPanel setting is disabling zooming in while in desktop view). Latest Brave Browser. (site also runs super slow).

    Anyway, privacy policy and bugs be damned, Ill login later on desktop linux and see what trackers are running in noscript I guess.

    Props to you though, seeing what looks like a regular British address in the Privacy Policy is a sigh of relief instead of some shady address in Toronto I hope maybe you will take a better direction than VS so Ill start over here too. damric and Simmons572 (or w.e) both mentioned this to me, so I am here.

    Also if you make a hwbot team I'll join it and I bring an easy 1000+ points to a new team cuz yah im leet lol

    I could fold as well and I do 3mil PPD. I have another keyboard to build, network secops stuff to do etc so it'll have to wait til I can make an xorg.conf and wrestle with getting Nvidia drivers to turn on PowerMizer and boost, and configure the folding client (which spits errors by default unless you install AMD OpenCL libraries which arent in Debian repos...)

    Also if you ever want advice or help on VB or its config, securing a server, fixing scripts (LUA, HTML, Javascript, php, Python, CSS, etc.) I can help and I can also help with security and getting rid of bots (please install a Captcha plugin for registration immediately!! Bots can answer math questions now when ai's run them...) Ive run like 8 forums, game servers (WoW), and made many websites over the years, was a mod and developer in VB as well as used Linux since 03. So I super know what I'm talking about, minus the corporate speak..

    Other than posting too much and annoying people well, I'm an old school AMD overclocker (K6-2 500mhz on Super Socket 7 :P )

    Ill try to answer Ryzen oc questions for people too but I see a lot of talented and knowledgeable people here, so, Id really hope we can get some functioning modern bot protection as OCN has become infested with bots from reddit or something

    Finally- よろしくお願いします。 yoroshiku onegaishimasu which means, happy to be here, I look forward to this, etc. So yah resident free thinking weeb, we need an anime club.

    Reply to whatever catches your eye. 4am here. Smoking too much cigs in my garage posting, and maybe other thi... nvm. Time to go watch animu on my Raspberry Pi in bed with my cat then pass out and wake up at 5pm.

    ​​​​​

    Hope to be helpful to the site in whatever way.

    ~neuro
    Last edited by neurotix; 20-03-2020, 08:51 AM.
    Router
    ASUS UFO thing (ac-5300, latest merlin, TrendMicro (JP) AiProtection, Skynet MAC spoofing and APT evading intelligent firewall shell script ;)
    CPU
    3900x 4550/4500 CCD0 1.3875v FCLK DIV1 1900MHz IF
    GPU
    EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 SLI 2025/5940MHz stock voltage
    Memory
    G.SKILL Flare X 3200c14 @ 3800MHz c16-16-16-16-32-50-24(FAW)-294(tRFC) GDM OFF 1T
    Storage
    970 Evo, WD Black 2TB, WD Blue 4TB & 6TB im leet
    PSU
    COOLERMASTER V1000 (Seasonic 80+ Gold)
    Cooling
    Anidées AI-AUREOLA 35cfm digital RGB fans x7
    Case
    Anidées AI CRYSTAL AR3
    Keyboard
    GMMK v2 full size (104) | Kailh Box Jade | WASD Cherry Blue o-ring | HyperX PBT Puddings ;)
    Monitor
    LG 3440x1440 HDR10 300 nit 34
    Audio
    Ghetto banger ancient well used 2007 Logitech Z-2300 8
    Operating System
    Custom Linux w conky ring meters, desktop cube, compiz-reloaded, Emerald themes etc. :P
    Collapse

  • #2
    Originally posted by neurotix View Post
    crazy baka that locked himself out twice. Damn man VB again? Use one of the new paid ones, a few years back XenForo was great, it had like buttons, ran well on mobile etc. Some now might even have mobile apps included etc. to view the forums with a faster and friendlier appearance.

    Found a bug already on the mobile site rig builder thing, in mobile view it shows the components you entered when editing a rig in a tiny text box, you cant read it. But editing in desktop view, you cannot zoom in (a script or CPanel setting is disabling zooming in while in desktop view). Latest Brave Browser. (site also runs super slow).

    Anyway, privacy policy and bugs be damned, Ill login later on desktop linux and see what trackers are running in noscript I guess.

    Props to you though, seeing what looks like a regular British address in the Privacy Policy is a sigh of relief instead of some shady address in Toronto I hope maybe you will take a better direction than VS so Ill start over here too. damric and Simmons572 (or w.e) both mentioned this to me, so I am here.

    Also if you make a hwbot team I'll join it and I bring an easy 1000+ points to a new team cuz yah im leet lol

    I could fold as well and I do 3mil PPD. I have another keyboard to build, network secops stuff to do etc so it'll have to wait til I can make an xorg.conf and wrestle with getting Nvidia drivers to turn on PowerMizer and boost, and configure the folding client (which spits errors by default unless you install AMD OpenCL libraries which arent in Debian repos...)

    Also if you ever want advice or help on VB or its config, securing a server, fixing scripts (LUA, HTML, Javascript, php, Python, CSS, etc.) I can help and I can also help with security and getting rid of bots (please install a Captcha plugin for registration immediately!! Bots can answer math questions now when ai's run them...) Ive run like 8 forums, game servers (WoW), and made many websites over the years, was a mod and developer in VB as well as used Linux since 03. So I super know what I'm talking about, minus the corporate speak..

    Other than posting too much and annoying people well, I'm an old school AMD overclocker (K6-2 500mhz on Super Socket 7 :P )

    Ill try to answer Ryzen oc questions for people too but I see a lot of talented and knowledgeable people here, so, Id really hope we can get some functioning modern bot protection as OCN has become infested with bots from reddit or something

    Finally- よろしくお願いします。 yoroshiku onegaishimasu which means, happy to be here, I look forward to this, etc. So yah resident free thinking weeb, we need an anime club.

    Reply to whatever catches your eye. 4am here. Smoking too much cigs in my garage posting, and maybe other thi... nvm. Time to go watch animu on my Raspberry Pi in bed with my cat then pass out and wake up at 5pm.

    ​​​​​

    Hope to be helpful to the site in whatever way.

    ~neuro
    A big welcome to you !

    Thanks for the suggestions. I am aware of the Rig builder issue on the mobile platform. We were actually holding off on a few fixes as we were waiting to implement a platform upgrade which as of today has been complete, so I will get my dev to tweak this (and a few other items) in the coming days. We are running VB mainly due to the familiarity of the platform. We obviously run a much newer version of the platform, so far so good. Invested a fair bit of time and money tweaking it to the way we want...but it is certainly getting there. There is much more to come, but we have to do things in a methodical way otherwise it becomes madness as I am sure you know. Security wise, other than the Captcha which I will likely alter soon after I check my options, we are fairly good. Security is foremost on my mind. Feel free to check noscript for sure, you should only see 4 things running, Google Adsense, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & Facebook connect. We do not run anything else, we have kept it to the bare essentials. Hell, Google Adsense only shows as the site was originally registered with ad sense during its inception but its not actually used as there are no ads!

    No, no corporation lol. This is a privately owned forum and it will be staying that way. Grassroots private ownership is where it is at for communities, not more, no less. Certainly appreciate your offer of help, luckily I have a dev who does all the work for the site but there can never be too many eyes on things

    As for HWBOT, I have no issue in starting a team, we have mllrkllr88 as our native benchmarker man on the site and I am sure this would be right up his street, but I will have a chat with him and see if this is something he would like to take on.

    Look forward to seeing you around and it would be great if you can get in on the folding action, every little helps
    Last edited by ENTERPRISE; 20-03-2020, 07:13 PM.
    Signature
    Welcome to EHW
    Site Guide & Features
    Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
    Site projects supported by your donations

    Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
    CPU
    AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4.4Ghz All Core (1.3v)
    Motherboard
    Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
    GPU
    EVGA FTW3 Ultra 2080Ti (SLI)
    Memory
    32GB Gskill Trident Z @3600Mhz
    PSU
    EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
    Storage
    1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
    Storage
    1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
    Cooling
    Custom WC
    Monitor
    Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
    Case
    Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
    Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Collapse

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd just love to hear even a small bit of the backstory and reasoning for creating this site
      CPU
      Ryzen 5 1600 (12nm)
      Cooling
      TCP-612
      Motherboard
      X470 Pro Carbon
      Memory
      G. Skill RIPJAWSV (Hynix D 17nm)
      GPU
      Vega 56
      Storage
      Silicon Power A80 1TB NVMe
      PSU
      SUPERNOVA G3 750w (LEADEX II)
      Case
      HAF XB
      Operating System
      Windows 10 Pro 64
      Collapse

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by damric View Post
        I'd just love to hear even a small bit of the backstory and reasoning for creating this site
        I will do a small write up explaining the birth of the site for sure
        Signature
        Welcome to EHW
        Site Guide & Features
        Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
        Site projects supported by your donations

        Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
        CPU
        AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4.4Ghz All Core (1.3v)
        Motherboard
        Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
        GPU
        EVGA FTW3 Ultra 2080Ti (SLI)
        Memory
        32GB Gskill Trident Z @3600Mhz
        PSU
        EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
        Storage
        1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
        Storage
        1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
        Cooling
        Custom WC
        Monitor
        Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
        Case
        Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
        Operating System
        Windows 10 Pro X64
        Collapse

        Comment


        • #5
          You should just find a Captcha plugin for VB, and nowadays the only effective protection scheme is the full, 2 or 3 page "click the Cars/Crosswalks/Bus/whatever". Also, implementing 2FA could decrease bots getting through if you have to do it to have an active account, which is best practice anyway.

          The Captcha, or any plugin, should simply need to go in the right folder on the server (inside VB), and probably come with its own .sql file to import into the database. Then you need to check the files it came with, especially the main one, *to be sure to configure default options* and in VB (which is why I disparage it), depending on what theme you are using, certain plugins may or may not work. I would not be surprised if the mobile view registration form would need to be manually edited in its php file to support a Captcha plugin. (Also it has to be configured in the admin panel, activated, told where to go basically as well as the back end) If you ever want help pm me

          I'm sure your VB guy can do all this but I think the zoom in/out on mobile desktop view is probably a theme setting too. VB locks you in too much to one theme and the themes arent dynamic iirc (I like the Facebook style notifications and functioning mobile site though)

          Anyway, yes if mllrkllr starts a team I'll join it, I will try to get folding going eventually too (I already wanted to for cv)
          Router
          ASUS UFO thing (ac-5300, latest merlin, TrendMicro (JP) AiProtection, Skynet MAC spoofing and APT evading intelligent firewall shell script ;)
          CPU
          3900x 4550/4500 CCD0 1.3875v FCLK DIV1 1900MHz IF
          GPU
          EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 SLI 2025/5940MHz stock voltage
          Memory
          G.SKILL Flare X 3200c14 @ 3800MHz c16-16-16-16-32-50-24(FAW)-294(tRFC) GDM OFF 1T
          Storage
          970 Evo, WD Black 2TB, WD Blue 4TB & 6TB im leet
          PSU
          COOLERMASTER V1000 (Seasonic 80+ Gold)
          Cooling
          Anidées AI-AUREOLA 35cfm digital RGB fans x7
          Case
          Anidées AI CRYSTAL AR3
          Keyboard
          GMMK v2 full size (104) | Kailh Box Jade | WASD Cherry Blue o-ring | HyperX PBT Puddings ;)
          Monitor
          LG 3440x1440 HDR10 300 nit 34
          Audio
          Ghetto banger ancient well used 2007 Logitech Z-2300 8
          Operating System
          Custom Linux w conky ring meters, desktop cube, compiz-reloaded, Emerald themes etc. :P
          Collapse

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by neurotix View Post
            You should just find a Captcha plugin for VB, and nowadays the only effective protection scheme is the full, 2 or 3 page "click the Cars/Crosswalks/Bus/whatever". Also, implementing 2FA could decrease bots getting through if you have to do it to have an active account, which is best practice anyway.

            The Captcha, or any plugin, should simply need to go in the right folder on the server (inside VB), and probably come with its own .sql file to import into the database. Then you need to check the files it came with, especially the main one, *to be sure to configure default options* and in VB (which is why I disparage it), depending on what theme you are using, certain plugins may or may not work. I would not be surprised if the mobile view registration form would need to be manually edited in its php file to support a Captcha plugin. (Also it has to be configured in the admin panel, activated, told where to go basically as well as the back end) If you ever want help pm me

            I'm sure your VB guy can do all this but I think the zoom in/out on mobile desktop view is probably a theme setting too. VB locks you in too much to one theme and the themes arent dynamic iirc (I like the Facebook style notifications and functioning mobile site though)

            Anyway, yes if mllrkllr starts a team I'll join it, I will try to get folding going eventually too (I already wanted to for cv)
            Thanks for the advice !

            We will certainly be looking into a better captcha style plug-in in the near future. Bots have not been an issue as of yet, so it has not been a high priority task. We have other security type systems in place that make it difficult for bots or spammers but the last addition to that framework will be a new captcha

            As for 2FA, this was already a consideration and will be implemented. I did put up a poll to guage interest in such a feature: https://extremehw.net/forum/main-for...t-2fa#post4643

            Regarding the theme, we are always tweaking it to enhance its useability/efficiency. We still have more changes to come

            The HWBOT side of things I will look into. @mllrkllr is a busy chap so will see if he can, but if not I will look into it myself
            Signature
            Welcome to EHW
            Site Guide & Features
            Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
            Site projects supported by your donations

            Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
            CPU
            AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4.4Ghz All Core (1.3v)
            Motherboard
            Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
            GPU
            EVGA FTW3 Ultra 2080Ti (SLI)
            Memory
            32GB Gskill Trident Z @3600Mhz
            PSU
            EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
            Storage
            1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
            Storage
            1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
            Cooling
            Custom WC
            Monitor
            Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
            Case
            Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
            Operating System
            Windows 10 Pro X64
            Collapse

            Comment


            • #7
              FYI, there will be a HWBOT team coming: https://hwbot.org/team/extremehw/

              More on this soon
              Signature
              Welcome to EHW
              Site Guide & Features
              Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
              Site projects supported by your donations

              Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
              CPU
              AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4.4Ghz All Core (1.3v)
              Motherboard
              Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
              GPU
              EVGA FTW3 Ultra 2080Ti (SLI)
              Memory
              32GB Gskill Trident Z @3600Mhz
              PSU
              EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
              Storage
              1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
              Storage
              1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
              Cooling
              Custom WC
              Monitor
              Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
              Case
              Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
              Operating System
              Windows 10 Pro X64
              Collapse

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
                FYI, there will be a HWBOT team coming: https://hwbot.org/team/extremehw/

                More on this soon
                Maybe it's a good thing I kept my Q6600 Optiflex Tower and my T9600 HP Laptop... Get some odd category numbers for ExtremeHW's HWBot.
                Collapse

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by axipher View Post

                  Maybe it's a good thing I kept my Q6600 Optiflex Tower and my T9600 HP Laptop... Get some odd category numbers for ExtremeHW's HWBot.
                  Number are numbers....benching is benching. We will be happy to have your submissions
                  Signature
                  Welcome to EHW
                  Site Guide & Features
                  Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                  Site projects supported by your donations

                  Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                  CPU
                  AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4.4Ghz All Core (1.3v)
                  Motherboard
                  Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                  GPU
                  EVGA FTW3 Ultra 2080Ti (SLI)
                  Memory
                  32GB Gskill Trident Z @3600Mhz
                  PSU
                  EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                  Storage
                  1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                  Storage
                  1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                  Cooling
                  Custom WC
                  Monitor
                  Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                  Case
                  Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                  Operating System
                  Windows 10 Pro X64
                  Collapse

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Go check the hwbot team you made and make me a team captain. I'll start a thread but it will be basic. mllrkllr is more suited to do that and run events.

                    Also apparently I give teams 3k pts and now it says (for this season), your team is #1 uk thanks to me so yah make me a team captain. Thats crazy points for me being a perma enthusiast. lol

                    EDIT: Also I will start folding soon under Windows, Debian devs decided to break python gnome support, I tried multiple (10?) terminal operations and installed the package, but got errors from apt. I did get FAHClient to install and run (gdebi hates it as I guess it doesnt conform to new deb packaging rules, tries to install into priveleged directories without correct permissions (and start executables in their path), among other issues. I guess you can send commands to FAHClient in the command line. You can pass stuff to it to print work unit status, etc. I may write a bash script to make this easier and take output to stdout then print it in a terminal.

                    Problem is that [email protected] has so much computing power from people joining, it has no work units to send. I heard a boinc project called [email protected] is sending COVID-19 units now. We should make a boinc team possibly til [email protected] can deliver units consistently again.

                    Sorry this is long :/
                    Last edited by neurotix; 25-03-2020, 07:02 AM.
                    Router
                    ASUS UFO thing (ac-5300, latest merlin, TrendMicro (JP) AiProtection, Skynet MAC spoofing and APT evading intelligent firewall shell script ;)
                    CPU
                    3900x 4550/4500 CCD0 1.3875v FCLK DIV1 1900MHz IF
                    GPU
                    EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 SLI 2025/5940MHz stock voltage
                    Memory
                    G.SKILL Flare X 3200c14 @ 3800MHz c16-16-16-16-32-50-24(FAW)-294(tRFC) GDM OFF 1T
                    Storage
                    970 Evo, WD Black 2TB, WD Blue 4TB & 6TB im leet
                    PSU
                    COOLERMASTER V1000 (Seasonic 80+ Gold)
                    Cooling
                    Anidées AI-AUREOLA 35cfm digital RGB fans x7
                    Case
                    Anidées AI CRYSTAL AR3
                    Keyboard
                    GMMK v2 full size (104) | Kailh Box Jade | WASD Cherry Blue o-ring | HyperX PBT Puddings ;)
                    Monitor
                    LG 3440x1440 HDR10 300 nit 34
                    Audio
                    Ghetto banger ancient well used 2007 Logitech Z-2300 8
                    Operating System
                    Custom Linux w conky ring meters, desktop cube, compiz-reloaded, Emerald themes etc. :P
                    Collapse

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by neurotix View Post
                      Go check the hwbot team you made and make me a team captain. I'll start a thread but it will be basic. mllrkllr is more suited to do that and run events.

                      Also apparently I give teams 3k pts and now it says (for this season), your team is #1 uk thanks to me so yah make me a team captain. Thats crazy points for me being a perma enthusiast. lol

                      EDIT: Also I will start folding soon under Windows, Debian devs decided to break python gnome support, I tried multiple (10?) terminal operations and installed the package, but got errors from apt. I did get FAHClient to install and run (gdebi hates it as I guess it doesnt conform to new deb packaging rules, tries to install into priveleged directories without correct permissions (and start executables in their path), among other issues. I guess you can send commands to FAHClient in the command line. You can pass stuff to it to print work unit status, etc. I may write a bash script to make this easier and take output to stdout then print it in a terminal.

                      Problem is that [email protected] has so much computing power from people joining, it has no work units to send. I heard a boinc project called [email protected] is sending COVID-19 units now. We should make a boinc team possibly til [email protected] can deliver units consistently again.

                      Sorry this is long :/
                      Hey bud,

                      What kind of HWBOT thread would you like to make ? Haha yeah must not be many HWBOT teams in the UK. I will start to look at getting peeps setup on HWBOT soon, I will PM you on that soon

                      As for folding that is great, folding in Windows is certainly more straight forward than Linux in general full stop I think, but I know there is a slight points advantage to folding in linux.
                      Signature
                      Welcome to EHW
                      Site Guide & Features
                      Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                      Site projects supported by your donations

                      Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                      CPU
                      AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4.4Ghz All Core (1.3v)
                      Motherboard
                      Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                      GPU
                      EVGA FTW3 Ultra 2080Ti (SLI)
                      Memory
                      32GB Gskill Trident Z @3600Mhz
                      PSU
                      EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                      Storage
                      1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                      Storage
                      1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                      Cooling
                      Custom WC
                      Monitor
                      Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                      Case
                      Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                      Operating System
                      Windows 10 Pro X64
                      Collapse

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah, Ill make a thread IF damric, mllrkllr and anyone else from ocn joins. I did compete in the recent Freezer Burn comp and so on and have been a member of the team over there since 2011. I would like to see some people join, before Id commit long term to a ExtremeHW team (if mllrkllr or Noxinite join Ill stay.)

                        Edit: as far as folding goes, blame Debian being so progressive to break the old gtk2 interface that Fahcontrol needs to work (its just like the Windows 'advanced' if you right click the client in the system tray)

                        Otherwise I did have it working in the command line but the 1080tis are really popular still, so the server said "no units available for this configuration". I havent tried again since. I use Linux on my machine for all kinds of things on my network like my Pis as well as PSTV, so I really need it for ssh, ftp, terminal remote editing of Pi or router config files, and local only SMB server. I am forced to use Windows 10 and security > everything else, also having my home server and avoiding data collection. So unfortunately folding in Windows is not an option even using Comodo CIS Free etc. If I could use Windows 7 on x570 it would be an entirely different thing (it is too much hassle when the installer has no kb/mouse support for usb yet the board has no PS/2 port)

                        Ill try right now though and see if it grabs a WU on my rig. Then get to editing the conf files. Also, I cannot log in on desktop atm w/Firefox, I even disabled all extensions, I just get an infinite login window that spawns another when clicked in the top right...
                        Last edited by neurotix; 26-03-2020, 06:38 PM.
                        Router
                        ASUS UFO thing (ac-5300, latest merlin, TrendMicro (JP) AiProtection, Skynet MAC spoofing and APT evading intelligent firewall shell script ;)
                        CPU
                        3900x 4550/4500 CCD0 1.3875v FCLK DIV1 1900MHz IF
                        GPU
                        EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 SLI 2025/5940MHz stock voltage
                        Memory
                        G.SKILL Flare X 3200c14 @ 3800MHz c16-16-16-16-32-50-24(FAW)-294(tRFC) GDM OFF 1T
                        Storage
                        970 Evo, WD Black 2TB, WD Blue 4TB & 6TB im leet
                        PSU
                        COOLERMASTER V1000 (Seasonic 80+ Gold)
                        Cooling
                        Anidées AI-AUREOLA 35cfm digital RGB fans x7
                        Case
                        Anidées AI CRYSTAL AR3
                        Keyboard
                        GMMK v2 full size (104) | Kailh Box Jade | WASD Cherry Blue o-ring | HyperX PBT Puddings ;)
                        Monitor
                        LG 3440x1440 HDR10 300 nit 34
                        Audio
                        Ghetto banger ancient well used 2007 Logitech Z-2300 8
                        Operating System
                        Custom Linux w conky ring meters, desktop cube, compiz-reloaded, Emerald themes etc. :P
                        Collapse

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by neurotix View Post
                          Yeah, Ill make a thread IF damric, mllrkllr and anyone else from ocn joins. I did compete in the recent Freezer Burn comp and so on and have been a member of the team over there since 2011. I would like to see some people join, before Id commit long term to a ExtremeHW team (if mllrkllr or Noxinite join Ill stay.)
                          Well it would certainly be awesome to have those guys with us, this year assuming it does not punish me any more, I will look to host a benching comp with prizes etc, It would be a lot of fun.
                          Signature
                          Welcome to EHW
                          Site Guide & Features
                          Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                          Site projects supported by your donations

                          Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                          CPU
                          AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4.4Ghz All Core (1.3v)
                          Motherboard
                          Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                          GPU
                          EVGA FTW3 Ultra 2080Ti (SLI)
                          Memory
                          32GB Gskill Trident Z @3600Mhz
                          PSU
                          EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                          Storage
                          1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                          Storage
                          1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                          Cooling
                          Custom WC
                          Monitor
                          Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                          Case
                          Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                          Operating System
                          Windows 10 Pro X64
                          Collapse

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X