Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Bull: AdrenaLAN - December 7th-8th 2019 (Ticket Giveaway Inside!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ENDED] Red Bull: AdrenaLAN - December 7th-8th 2019 (Ticket Giveaway Inside!)

Click image for larger version  Name:	AdrenaLAN 2019.png Views:	0 Size:	127.3 KB ID:	2693

It is with great pleasure that Red Bull who runs the eSports AdrenaLAN events has teamed up with us here at EHW to give you a chance at getting FREE tickets to the event along with the chance at some discount codes for cheaper entry !

First off, what is ''AdrenaLAN"

Red Bull AdrenaLAN 2019 | Canada’s most expansive gaming and esports event.

Combining the best elements of tournament and convention experiences, the two day event will feature a festival like atmosphere. Guests can expect tournaments, free play, BYOC, live streaming events, panels, hackathons and more.

Attendees will be given access to play like a pro and fans access to the most prolific players and creators.
    Source

Is it for me ? Will I fit in ?

The great thing about the AdrenaLAN event is that it is for all varieties of games from casual, intermediate or pro. You choose how involved you want to be. ''eSports'' as a word can sound daunting, but all it is is a a bunch of people playing against each other at a LAN event. Plus the event offers other events and activities to boot. So why not come along and get involved!

Sounds interesting, where is it ? , when do I have to register & when does it start and finish ?

This years event is being held at the Enercare Centre in Canada. You will need to make sure to get your registration in prior to December 6th 11:59 PM. Please see below excerpt

The Registration Period (the “Registration Period”) for Red Bull AdrenaLAN 2019 (the “Event”) begins on October [#], 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and is scheduled to end on December 6, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET, or whenever all Tournament Spots (as defined below in Rule 6) have been filled in accordance with these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”) – whichever occurs first.
    Source

This years event starts on December 7th and ends on December 8th.

For the Tournament events please see HERE
    For the AdrenaLAN main page please see HERE

Click image for larger version  Name:	Ticket Giveway.png Views:	0 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	2696

We will be giving away a total of 10 All Access tickets which will give you FREE full access to the AdrenaLAN event.

How to enter

All you have to do is be a registered member of ExtremeHW and post in this thread with ''I'm in". It is that simple. If you are not registered then head to HERE.

Drawing

Winners will be drawn on December 5th

All entrants names will be entered into a random automated picker. Winners will be announced in this thread and given a discount code to use at checkout to which will give you 100% off your chosen ticket price.

Get your AdrenaLAN tickets HERE

Good luck to all !
    E
    Last edited by ENTERPRISE; 28-11-2019, 12:18 PM.
    Welcome to EHW
    Site Guide & Features
    Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
    Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Thread release bump
    Welcome to EHW
    Site Guide & Features

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Thanks for the giveaway! Looks interesting, but I wouldn't be able to attend, so I won't enter.
      AMD Ryzen R5 1600X | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K5 | 2x EVGA 1070 Ti FTW2 | 4x8 GB GSkill 3200 MHz Trident Z RGB | WD Blue NVME 500 GB SSD | 2x WD Black 3 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540 | Windows 10 Pro | 2x BenQ GW2765 1440p 27" | Oculus Rift | Vortex Tab90 | Logitech G502

Comment

Originally posted by Supercrumpet View Post
        Thanks for the giveaway! Looks interesting, but I wouldn't be able to attend, so I won't enter.
        Feel free to share it and spread the word. I would go myself but being in the UK...a little prohibitive lol
        Welcome to EHW
        Site Guide & Features

Comment

Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
          Originally posted by Supercrumpet View Post
          Feel free to share it and spread the word. I would go myself but being in the UK...a little prohibitive lol
          I've got the same problem.
          CPU: AMD R5 1600 Motherboard: Asus Prime B350 PLUS GPU: EVGA 2070 Black RAM: 16GB Corsair (2x8GB) Storage 1: Samsung 960 Evo 500GB Storage 2: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 G2 Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White OS: Windows 10 Pro Montior 1: LG 32LD450 Monitor 2: Dell E207WFP VR: Valve Index Keyboard: Ducky One2 Midnight MX Blue Mouse: Steelseries Rival 310

Comment

Working...
          X