Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Anyone play WD:Bloodlines?

UltraMega

If you're not familiar, Bloodlines is a new DLC for Watch Dogs Legion. 

I really like WD1. I got it for free and I didn't have much expectation going into it so I wasn't let down by the whole E3 thing. I feel like Ubisoft got more hate than they deserved for that since it was a console launch title for the PS4 and the E3 reveal was well before the console released so presumably Ubi was still nailing down the performance. I think a lot of people passed up on it because they felt like it was a bait and switch which just pissed them off, and people missed out on a great game because of it. Some of the hate for WD1 got lumped into the fact that it's not a happy ending game and Ubi really over-corrected with WD2, that game felt like a cartoon. 

I really liked WD1 for it's dark atmosphere and morally grey protagonist. I thought it was actually really well done and felt like unique because of it. I'm glad Ubi decided to expand on the character from the first game. I never expected it since the first game got so much hate so I find it kinda interesting they Ubi decided to do it. It's interesting to watch Ubi stumble over and over and also bounce back strong a lot of the time. They really oscillate in that way. 

I won't be surprised if I'm the only one here who cares about this at all haha but if anyone else here had any thoughts, please share. 

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

So just in case anyone has 2-3 hours they want to kill on some youtube videos, there are a few really lengthy and well made videos on the topic of WD1 and the depth it has that most reviewers missed. 

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info