Brief video on what I was doing this weekend with the added benefit of a quasi-101 guide on GPU thermal pad/TIM replacement.
Welcome to ExtremeHW
Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Registered users can:
- Start new topics and reply to others.
- Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
- Get your own profile page to customize.
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Take advantage of site exclusive features.
- Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now