When posting a news article please take a look at our how to Here

See more
See less

EA and Valve's partnership includes connecting Steam and Origin friend lists

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ENDGADGET] EA and Valve's partnership includes connecting Steam and Origin friend lists

EA is once again selling its games through Steam, and it'll offer its EA Access games subscription service through Valve's platform as well. The partnership starts next month with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and multiplayer games such as Apex Legends and FIFA 20 are on the way to Steam too. When the latter games do arrive, you might find that your Origin and Steam friend lists are integrated.
    Source

Nice to see EA back on Steam. They don't really offer anything I want as they haven't really made any games I have interest in since Battlefield 3. Nice for those who do want EA games but don't want to download and install Origin though.
    CPU: AMD R5 1600 Motherboard: Asus Prime B350 PLUS GPU: EVGA 2070 Black RAM: 16GB Corsair (2x8GB) Storage 1: Samsung 960 Evo 500GB Storage 2: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB PSU: EVGA Supernova 650 G2 Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White OS: Windows 10 Pro Montior 1: LG 32LD450 Monitor 2: Dell E207WFP VR: Valve Index Keyboard: Ducky One2 Midnight MX Blue Mouse: Steelseries Rival 310

between them and Destiny dropping onto steam,looks like epic may have a fight on their hands.

Comment

Having EA games back on STEAM is a bonus, always nice to try and consolidate your game library to one place. Hopefully though that is as far as the partnership goes.

EA has a nasty habit of tarnishing a good thing lol.
      Welcome to EHW
      Site Guide & Features
      Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
      Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

I know I got Anthem free with my amd processor/board I bought for the new build @ the beginning of the year.It was through Origin@ the time(it's published by ea).So even though it's had lots of issues,there's @ least 1 newer game there also....

Comment

I got Anthem free with my 2080Ti, still need to play it lol.
          Welcome to EHW
          Site Guide & Features
          Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
          Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Working...
          X