Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

ExtremeHW Folding@Home Competition, November 25th 2 AM UTC (November 24th, 9PM EDT)

axipher
2 Attachments

On 30/11/2021 at 10:33, damric said:

Yeah you can fold 24 hours for me in the next foldathon. Seriously I didn't even know about this event but I won a prize 🤣

On a positive note, summer is finally over here so I haven't had to run my air conditioning more than a few days this month. It's been nice with the windows open so I will probably compete in the next foldathon for sure.

If you still want to use your free 3080ti folding time during the next foldathon, PM me your folding username and passkey (make sure it is a different passkey from the ETF) and make sure to sign up here: 

• Thanks 2