Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

EA App - Curious if anyone else has experienced this?

GanjaSMK
2 Attachments

Well let's see if I can paint a visual picture here since I don't have a SS but I suppose I should get one and add it as I can! 

Win 11 

The app is minimized to the notification area and upon clicking it to open BF from there, sometimes it will reopen but as if it's been resized. However the resizing doesn't actually resize the rest of the visual  part of the app. In this state when I click, the click works but you can clearly see it's now uncalibrated to the app's window because of the odd resize for whatever reason. I notice in this state that a big border of sorts appears around the visual part of the app, almost like a window header and have to click an edge to resize the window and then it goes back to normal.  

(I hope that explained it lmao.) 

Will post a SS here as I can hopefully reproduce this easily, seems to happen all the time.  Might be a power issue upon sleep? 

Posting out of pure curiosity, nothing more... lol 

EDIT:eaapp.thumb.png.41b6f29ea48d77a65940117da860a11c.png

Shoot, have to figure out how to add pics after the fact    DAMN I'M BLIND. And additionally, extra info - two monitors, one 1440 and one 1080. IGPU for 1080 and 6800XT for 1440. 10900K

EDIT2: 

LÉ SCREENYSHOTTÉ! 

Edited by GanjaSMK

Running Win 10, this is what opens for me, not minimized to task bar, but not full screen.I can click the box in upper right to go full screen from there. Running BenQ 27" 4k monitor with RTX2070 GPU and Ryzen 2700x cpu.

To add pics after posting, just click on the "Edit Post" option and you can add them then.

Screenshot_883.jpg

• Respect 1