Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding a GPU to my loop

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post

    No, with a system like yours there is no real compelling need to upgrade. The only thing I am upgrading in my system will be to the 3080Ti when that surfaces, selling my SLI setup (actually already sold one) and will go with a single GPU solution moving forward but wanted to include it in my WC loop instead of the more bulky GPU's or GPU with an AIO WC solution.

    The EVGA 1600 Supernova P2 has never caused me any issues at all (Touch wood), it is actually a little overkill. When I had the 2990WX and the dual 2080Ti's + Overclocks I thought it prudent to go a little over the top, I prefer more headroom than less. I also chose it after doing some research, the oem producer of the psu is SuperFlower and they have a grand reputation (among others) for creating quality units.

    Tx...I also wonder what the specs of the 3080 Ti will be, including on power consumption....not least as the just-announced Ampere A100 7nm workstation card at 6192 Cudas / 40GB HBM2 is rated at 400W @ ~ 1.41 Ghz, according to AnandTech (repeated below) - and that apparently is still not the full-fat die GA100, which has not yet been revealed.

    3080 Ti is unlikely to have the 6192 Cuda and respective Tensor cores (though it is all just guessing at this stage) and likely will come with a smaller GDDR6 VRAM set. But still - 400W @ ~ 1.41 for a 7nm is a lot, though it has 54 billion transistors...May be I should stock up on SuperFlower's LEADEX Platinum 2000W PSUs, HeHe

    Last edited by J7SC_Orion; 17-05-2020, 05:45 PM.
    Collapse

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by J7SC_Orion View Post


      Tx...I also wonder what the specs of the 3080 Ti will be, including on power consumption....not least as the just-announced Ampere A100 7nm workstation card at 6192 Cudas / 40GB HBM2 is rated at 400W @ ~ 1.41 Ghz, according to AnandTech (repeated below) - and that apparently is still not the full-fat die GA100, which has not yet been revealed.

      3080 Ti is unlikely to have the 6192 Cuda and respective Tensor cores (though it is all just guessing at this stage) and likely will come with a smaller GDDR6 VRAM set. But still - 400W @ ~ 1.41 for a 7nm is a lot, though it has 54 billion transistors...May be I should stock up on SuperFlower's LEADEX Platinum 2000W PSUs, HeHe

      At this point it really is a guessing game on the 3080Ti. I think we will still see 12GB V-RAM, especially now it looks like they will be using tensor cores to do some funky memory compression. The full fat GA100 IMHO will be the new Titan card. I thing this gen there will be a larger disparity between the new Titans and RTX cards. This gen...there was really little reason to go for a Titan unless you needed the extra VRAM. This must have eaten into the profits Nvidia could have seen from the Titan cards this gen. I think we will see Cuda count at the upper end of the 5000's. I think when you start nearing the 6000+ mark you are entering the Titan range. The earlier rumors of a card at the 8000 range of Cuda cores I think is a little out there. In any case it is all best guess right now. The new rumored tech coming out for the new RTX range though is exciting to say the least, it really does show that Turing really was a Beta. Which I knew going into it that it was obvious that the second gen ray tracing would be far superior, especially considering we know NV were moving to a smaller node.

      Haha yeah, they are really good PSU's from what I hear, just not cheap, but you get what you pay for, well most of the time lol.
      Signature
      Welcome to EHW
      Site Guide & Features
      Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
      Site projects supported by your donations

      Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
      CPU
      AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
      Motherboard
      Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
      GPU
      Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
      Memory
      32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
      PSU
      EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
      Storage
      1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
      Storage
      1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
      Cooling
      Custom WC
      Monitor
      Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
      Case
      Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
      Operating System
      Windows 10 Pro X64
      Collapse

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post

        At this point it really is a guessing game on the 3080Ti. I think we will still see 12GB V-RAM, especially now it looks like they will be using tensor cores to do some funky memory compression. The full fat GA100 IMHO will be the new Titan card. I thing this gen there will be a larger disparity between the new Titans and RTX cards. This gen...there was really little reason to go for a Titan unless you needed the extra VRAM. This must have eaten into the profits Nvidia could have seen from the Titan cards this gen. I think we will see Cuda count at the upper end of the 5000's. I think when you start nearing the 6000+ mark you are entering the Titan range. The earlier rumors of a card at the 8000 range of Cuda cores I think is a little out there. In any case it is all best guess right now. The new rumored tech coming out for the new RTX range though is exciting to say the least, it really does show that Turing really was a Beta. Which I knew going into it that it was obvious that the second gen ray tracing would be far superior, especially considering we know NV were moving to a smaller node.

        Haha yeah, they are really good PSU's from what I hear, just not cheap, but you get what you pay for, well most of the time lol.

        Yeah, the RTX launch was a bit odd. That includes the closely-spaced release of the Titan RTX with only marginal gains for twice the costs compared to the 2080 Ti (unless the extra VRAM was crucial to given apps)...perhaps all rushed because of the mining collapse ? I'm taking my time re. a potential 3080 Ti upgrade as I want to know more about AMD's upcoming flagship, and even NVidia's 'Hopper'. Add to that the much stronger performance and applicability of DLSS 2.0 even for current RTX cards...

        That said, on the 'mini-enterprise' level, NVidia's Ampere DGX-3 'mGPU' actually looks like a deal for a given set of companies...8x A100 GPUs, 600gb/s NVlink bridges (non-SLI), 2x 64c/128t AMD CPUs and on and on...about half price of the current version but with much higher performance...since NVidia is not in the charity business, they must be expecting some stiff competition in that lucrative space from Intel and/or AMD and their next-gens (and are perhaps even pulling Hopper ahead for that).

        All in all, this should mean a whole busload of architectural trickle-down tech for consumer and prosumer cards
        Last edited by J7SC_Orion; 17-05-2020, 08:34 PM.
        Collapse

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by J7SC_Orion View Post


          Yeah, the RTX launch was a bit odd. That includes the closely-spaced release of the Titan RTX with only marginal gains for twice the costs compared to the 2080 Ti (unless the extra VRAM was crucial to given apps)...perhaps all rushed because of the mining collapse ? I'm taking my time re. a potential 3080 Ti upgrade as I want to know more about AMD's upcoming flagship, and even NVidia's 'Hopper'. Add to that the much stronger performance and applicability of DLSS 2.0 even for current RTX cards...

          That said, on the 'mini-enterprise' level, NVidia's Ampere DGX-3 'mGPU' actually looks like a deal for a given set of companies...8x A100 GPUs, 600gb/s NVlink bridges (non-SLI), 2x 64c/128t AMD CPUs and on and on...about half price of the current version but with much higher performance...since NVidia is not in the charity business, they must be expecting some stiff competition in that lucrative space from Intel and/or AMD and their next-gens (and are perhaps even pulling Hopper ahead for that).

          All in all, this should mean a whole busload of architectural trickle-down tech for consumer and prosumer cards
          The current gen was rushed out due to the mining crisis, that and I think they wanted the foothold on hardware driven realtime ray tracing as soon as they could. I think they know AMD is making some larger strides in the GPU game and wanted to get Turing out to claim the ray tracing crown while they worked on their non beta test generation...Ampere.

          I honestly think if AMD were not competing in the ray tracing until later that we would only have been introduced to ray tracing with Ampere.

          To be honest we have the next gen consoles partly to thank for pushing AMD which I think in turn forced Nvidia to rush out Turing. These are all just theories.

          Nvidia not doing charity work ? I never knew ! :P
          Signature
          Welcome to EHW
          Site Guide & Features
          Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
          Site projects supported by your donations

          Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
          CPU
          AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
          Motherboard
          Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
          GPU
          Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
          Memory
          32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
          PSU
          EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
          Storage
          1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
          Storage
          1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
          Cooling
          Custom WC
          Monitor
          Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
          Case
          Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
          Operating System
          Windows 10 Pro X64
          Collapse

          Comment


          • #35
            Hey guys,

            So I got my loop sorted 99%. The only issue I have is I notice that in one of the lower corners of the resevoir, I see some leakage, but only a very tiny one where I can see the coolant glisten when it is at the surface. Note that it does not seem to build up and leak over the edge as such just stays at the surface. I did dry it with a cotton bud but it does come back. I did wonder if it was a pressurization issue as it has happened to me before but it settled down after a little while. I have not left it all that long this time as of yet, but wanted to get an opinion. I am hoping it settles as I dont fancy bleeding the system again do a res reseat (The Glass cylinder to Gaskets, with this res there is one on the bottom and one at the top, I did check to make sure all the bolts were tight and they are.

            It may not even be anything to worry about. I took a picture, although difficult in the current lighting to show you were it is occuring.



            Signature
            Welcome to EHW
            Site Guide & Features
            Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
            Site projects supported by your donations

            Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
            CPU
            AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
            Motherboard
            Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
            GPU
            Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
            Memory
            32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
            PSU
            EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
            Storage
            1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
            Storage
            1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
            Cooling
            Custom WC
            Monitor
            Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
            Case
            Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
            Operating System
            Windows 10 Pro X64
            Collapse

            Comment


            • #36
              Bummer ! But at least you noticed it early enough. Loop pressure should not be able to do that within normal parameters. Can you actually tell exactly where the 'leak' is coming from on the reservoir (i.e. is the area where you see it also the source or just the collection point due to gravity etc) ? Or could it possibly even be condensation, or does it match your loop liquid ?

              I ask because I have used the stuff below on leaking cooling blocks for a PC to great effect, as well as fixing a huge fuel line for the carb in a car I had at the time (the fix lasted for at least another 200k km before I sold that beast).

              Collapse

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by J7SC_Orion View Post
                Bummer ! But at least you noticed it early enough. Loop pressure should not be able to do that within normal parameters. Can you actually tell exactly where the 'leak' is coming from on the reservoir (i.e. is the area where you see it also the source or just the collection point due to gravity etc) ? Or could it possibly even be condensation, or does it match your loop liquid ?

                I ask because I have used the stuff below on leaking cooling blocks for a PC to great effect, as well as fixing a huge fuel line for the carb in a car I had at the time (the fix lasted for at least another 200k km before I sold that beast).
                Well that is a good question, all I know is the coolant is only visible in that corner and nowhere else. It is for sure not condensation. I wonder whether or not I should drain the loop and take out the glass tube and re-seat it. I Looked at the gaskets before putting the loop back together and looked just fine. I could use the sealant you recommended but may see if I can fix the issue at the source. If I did use the sealant I assume I would just apply it to the affected corner on the exterior ?

                Wondering if anyone else applies anything to the gaskets prior to putting in the tube to "Aid" the seal ?
                Signature
                Welcome to EHW
                Site Guide & Features
                Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                Site projects supported by your donations

                Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                CPU
                AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
                Motherboard
                Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                GPU
                Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
                Memory
                32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
                PSU
                EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                Storage
                1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                Storage
                1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                Cooling
                Custom WC
                Monitor
                Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                Case
                Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                Operating System
                Windows 10 Pro X64
                Collapse

                Comment


                • #38
                  *Update* Drained the system. Had a look at Watercool.de for replacement Gaskets, going to get myself some of those. Interestingly I did not realise that each res due to machining tolerances can come with different sized O-rings 55x4 or 55x5. Now apparently when replacing the O-rings you should measure them and replace like for like, but if my O-rings are 55x4 I may be tempted to try the 55x5 ones.
                  Signature
                  Welcome to EHW
                  Site Guide & Features
                  Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                  Site projects supported by your donations

                  Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                  CPU
                  AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
                  Motherboard
                  Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                  GPU
                  Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
                  Memory
                  32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
                  PSU
                  EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                  Storage
                  1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                  Storage
                  1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                  Cooling
                  Custom WC
                  Monitor
                  Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                  Case
                  Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                  Operating System
                  Windows 10 Pro X64
                  Collapse

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
                    *Update* Drained the system. Had a look at Watercool.de for replacement Gaskets, going to get myself some of those. Interestingly I did not realise that each res due to machining tolerances can come with different sized O-rings 55x4 or 55x5. Now apparently when replacing the O-rings you should measure them and replace like for like, but if my O-rings are 55x4 I may be tempted to try the 55x5 ones.

                    ...ahh, so the o-ring is the culprit !? Depending on cost, may be get both sets (55z4, 55x5), also for future reference ?

                    BTW, here's another 'gunk' item that can be helpful, for example to (thinly) coat older gaskets and o-rings with. It's non curing (unlike the Seal-all above) which is good for subsequent disassembly. This is the polyurethane version; there's also a silicone-based version. I have this before in 'universal VGA blocks' after taking them apart after noticing a small leak due to a worn o-ring seal (...again, if used, should be thinly applied, and double check list of materials for compatibility)




                    Collapse

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by J7SC_Orion View Post


                      ...ahh, so the o-ring is the culprit !? Depending on cost, may be get both sets (55z4, 55x5), also for future reference ?

                      BTW, here's another 'gunk' item that can be helpful, for example to (thinly) coat older gaskets and o-rings with. It's non curing (unlike the Seal-all above) which is good for subsequent disassembly. This is the polyurethane version; there's also a silicone-based version. I have this before in 'universal VGA blocks' after taking them apart after noticing a small leak due to a worn o-ring seal (...again, if used, should be thinly applied, and double check list of materials for compatibility)



                      Well I have ordered a new set of O-Rings which has both sizes. Will measure to see what mine already are and take it from there. Will replace the O-Rings with new ones anyway to remove that as a factor (Kind of hoping im already using the smaller ones so I can see if the bigger ones fix the issue). Also ordered some of that Seal All. If all else fails will use some of that either in places of issues or will maybe try applying it to the top and bottom of the O-Rings which would glue the O-Rings into the base aswell as the glass tube, obviously that has some issues when it comes to maintenance of removing the glass tube later for cleaning but its a worthwhile tradeoff if it works.
                      Signature
                      Welcome to EHW
                      Site Guide & Features
                      Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                      Site projects supported by your donations

                      Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                      CPU
                      AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
                      Motherboard
                      Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                      GPU
                      Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
                      Memory
                      32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
                      PSU
                      EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                      Storage
                      1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                      Storage
                      1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                      Cooling
                      Custom WC
                      Monitor
                      Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                      Case
                      Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                      Operating System
                      Windows 10 Pro X64
                      Collapse

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Another thing, I noticed the top and bottom faces of the glass tube is rough as opposed to smooth which is something I never knew. Not sure if that plays a part in the sealing of the unit (Rough edge to O-Ring).
                        Signature
                        Welcome to EHW
                        Site Guide & Features
                        Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                        Site projects supported by your donations

                        Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                        CPU
                        AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
                        Motherboard
                        Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                        GPU
                        Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
                        Memory
                        32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
                        PSU
                        EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                        Storage
                        1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                        Storage
                        1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                        Cooling
                        Custom WC
                        Monitor
                        Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                        Case
                        Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                        Operating System
                        Windows 10 Pro X64
                        Collapse

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Well an update, a good one I hope. So I drained the rig and I took the glass tub out from the res. Gave it a good clean and cleaned the top and bottom surfaces (that make contact with O-rings) with 99% alcohol to give them a good cleaning. I re-washed the O-rings as well for good measure. I cleaned both the top and bottom crevices that hold the O-rings into place with alcohol to make sure there was nothing sinister lurking. What I did notice is that when I put the glass tube back in last time I put it round the other way round, now as each end is equal this should have made no difference but for good measure I put it back as it was (why break what was a working formula). I tested the rig filled (No pressure) and tested with the loop in action and thus far no leaking at all. So not 100% sure what the cause was but I am going to go with the fact that the bottom o-ring was maybe sitting on a tiny bit of dirt and it was not making full surface contact ? Hard to tell when you have a few factors but as long as it works I am happy lol.

                          Couple of pictures. Some of the looping working looks a little top and tail but I actually did it this way to make sure the tubing gave me good clearance in key areas for maintenance and upgrade reasons. Ultimately it is not meant to look pretty but it needs to function haha.



                          Excuse the placeholder Quadro, for testing only lol.
                          Signature
                          Welcome to EHW
                          Site Guide & Features
                          Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                          Site projects supported by your donations

                          Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                          CPU
                          AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
                          Motherboard
                          Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                          GPU
                          Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
                          Memory
                          32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
                          PSU
                          EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                          Storage
                          1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                          Storage
                          1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                          Cooling
                          Custom WC
                          Monitor
                          Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                          Case
                          Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                          Operating System
                          Windows 10 Pro X64
                          Collapse

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Nice. I also like placement for the D5 Next with quick readout...and I gather you did not have to use the new O-rings (good to have some spares, though) ?

                            Another quick question: Is that some sort of valve (green circle) ?


                            Collapse

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by J7SC_Orion View Post
                              Nice. I also like placement for the D5 Next with quick readout...and I gather you did not have to use the new O-rings (good to have some spares, though) ?

                              Another quick question: Is that some sort of valve (green circle) ?

                              I used the existing O-Rings so will have some spares which is handy ! Yes that is right. I put valve fittings on the mobo inlet and outlet aswell as the top rad inlet and outlet. This is purely for upgrades or closing off sections of the loop. The mobo while lovely is difficult to fully drain, so If I removed the compression fittings from it, you would get additional coolant leaking out which I did not fancy, so decided to tap it off so I can disconnect and reconnect at the valves rather than the motherboard. Same principle for the top rad and to avoid gravity being too much off an issue and having surplus coolant from the depths of the rad spilling out.
                              Signature
                              Welcome to EHW
                              Site Guide & Features
                              Follow EHW On Facebook & Twitter
                              Site projects supported by your donations

                              Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account
                              CPU
                              AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 Core/32 Thread) @ 4525/4500/4500/4350 (1.36v)
                              Motherboard
                              Asrock X570 Aqua (Run 783/999)
                              GPU
                              Quadro 1800 (Placeholder for 3080Ti Upgrade)
                              Memory
                              32GB Gskill Trident Z @3800Mhz (16/16/17/16/32)
                              PSU
                              EVGA 1600 Watt Supernova P2
                              Storage
                              1x 500GB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                              Storage
                              1x 1TB Seagate Firecuda PCIe Gen4 (M.2)
                              Cooling
                              Custom WC
                              Monitor
                              Acer Predator X34 (Ultrawide)
                              Case
                              Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
                              Operating System
                              Windows 10 Pro X64
                              Collapse

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Those valve fittings are a smart idea with a mobo monoblock ! I remember trying to drain a loop with "just" two GPU card blocks and mobo_vrm w-cooled setup for an upgrade, and that was some theater (in the Greek tragic sense). Since then, I do discreet loops for GPU(s) and CPU/VRM anyway, but valve fittings would do the trick even better.

                                Another quick question: Are those hoses / tubes in your pic EK ZMT, or other ? I would like to use EK ZMT for an upcoming workstation build, but also read that EK ZMT only plays nice with EK fittings (not sure if that is true).
                                Collapse

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X