Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Windows 11 driver for Mini PCIe AzureWave / ASUS Wifi Bluetooth adapter?

HeyItsChris

Windows 11 driver for Mini PCIe AzureWave / ASUS Wifi Bluetooth adapter?

It installs as something totally different like a Qualcomm Atheros adapter of some sort.  I'll provide more details later.  In the mean time I looked all over and can't get the bluetooth working properly, so if you can help I'd appreciate it? 

Thanks

20230413_034142.thumb.jpg.270346d3a1547c13007819e233965106.jpg20230413_034025.thumb.jpg.036edeff472437e0512afd6258584e14.jpg

Hi buddy.  Well the problem is I get functioning wifi with the default windows driver but the bluetooth didn't work at all until I found this Atheros bluetooth driver from a specific laptop Acer Aspire 5750Z I believe it was.  Which gave partial bluetooth support,  which detects wireless bluetooth displays but no xbox controllers or wireless speakers or mouse or keyboards...

I need a new driver or a known to work well adapter for Windows 11, a mini PCIe wifi adapter.  Know of a good one if we give up on the driver for this adapter?