Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Elon Musk said he would let former president Donald Trump return to Twitter (thoughts?)

WWW.MSN.COM

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said if his deal to acquire Twitter goes through, he would let former president Donald Trump return to the...

Do you guys think this is a wise choice?

Forum Moderators
1.1k 505

He has no intention to buy Twitter, this is all just ego stroking for him.

Owned

CPU: i7 9570H
GPU: AMD 5300m
RAM: 16GB
SSD/NVME: 512GB
OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS Sonoma
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 5800X
GPU: RTX 2070
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 500GB 960 Evo
SSD/NVME 2: 1TB 860 Evo
SSD/NVME 3: 1TB 860 Evo
PSU: EVGA 650w Modular
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
Full Rig Info

Elon is all in on twitter purchase including 21B of his own money. 

The media wants you to believe this is insignificant and he is just stroking his ego, but he's not. 

He has clear intentions to return twitter to freedom, don't believe what the media is telling you, he is 100% serious. 

Forum Moderators
1.1k 505
12 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

Elon is all in on twitter purchase including 21B of his own money. 

The media wants you to believe this is insignificant and he is just stroking his ego, but he's not. 

He has clear intentions to return twitter to freedom, don't believe what the media is telling you, he is 100% serious. 

He keeps saying "if I buy Twitter" himself rather than "when I buy" or "when it goes through". He had no intention of buying it. I'm calling it now, he's going to pull out of the deal last minute. Right now he's just waiting for the minimum time he can before he sells of all of the shares he bought so he can't get investigated by the SEC.

Every year, he does a new gimmick like this to get attention and every year it works.

The media are the ones who keep saying he is going to buy Twitter. He absolutely won't. Just like how last year he was going on and on about Dogecoin and how you'll be able to buy Teslas with it. Then he sold Tesla merch (not cars) for Dogecoin for about a month before removing the ability to do so after everyone forgot about it.

Edited by Andrew

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

I don't care. Twitter has always been a cesspool and will continue to be. What really changes here?

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

48 minutes ago, Andrew said:

He keeps saying "if I buy Twitter" himself rather than "when I buy" or "when it goes through". He had no intention of buying it. I'm calling it now, he's going to pull out of the deal last minute. Right now he's just waiting for the minimum time he can before he sells of all of the shares he bought so he can't get investigated by the SEC.

Loans are already cleared, you can't deny that... You don't understand what that means? He has everything set, again, you cannot deny that. 

They don't want him to buy twitter because they want to censor the truth. And keep Trump and his voice from influencing the population. 

🙄

R (1).gif

Edited by UltraMega
  • Thanks 2

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

Forum Moderators
1.1k 505
15 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

Loans are already cleared, you can't deny that... You don't understand what that means? He has everything set, again, you cannot deny that. 

They don't want him to buy twitter because they want to censor the truth. And keep Trump and his voice from influencing the population. 

The media are the ones who keep saying that he is going to buy Twitter. They don't give a damn about whether or not Trump is on Twitter. If anything, Trump being on Twitter is a good thing for the media because Trump is basically just a lolcow for normies. The more public he is, the more articles they can write about him, the more clicks they get, the more money they get. Not to mention Trump himself said he won't return to Twitter regardless.

This is something that Musk does all the time. Once the hype dies down and everyone has forgotten about it, he will move on to something else.

Taking out loans don't mean anything, just like him paying $1 billion in tax didn't mean anything. Not when he then donated $6 billion to his own charity then got a $1.5 billion tax rebate, making him more money in one week than both you and I will make in several lifetimes combined. Or the time he took out loans for hot swappable Tesla batteries, then cancelled the plan not even 8 months later and didn't pay back the loan.

All this "I'm going to buy Twitter" thing is just ego stroking and distractions. He has no intention to buy Twitter and he doesn't care about free speech. You can tell because someone criticized a Tesla press event, then he personally cancelled that persons Tesla order as well as his constant union busting and firing employees for not saying good things about him or his products.

I say distractions as well, because about a week before he announced he planned on buying Twitter, there was a huge recall on Teslas, several people working in Tesla factories got fired for trying to start a union and there's an ongoing lawsuit that's just starting to pick up involving racism in a Tesla factory where there is racial segregation and the part of the factory where all of the black people work is called "the plantation".

Edited by Andrew

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

16 minutes ago, Sir Beregond said:

I don't care. Twitter has always been a cesspool and will continue to be. What really changes here?

You should care. Truth and understanding of the situation is very important. Until you see that you will be a pawn in their scheme to destroy America and take away our freedom. 

Forum Moderators
1.1k 505
1 minute ago, Storm-Chaser said:

The vaccine is not a cure, it's an evil tool used by the enemy. 

You clearly trust the establishment, good for you, let me know how that works out for you!

Operation warp speed is a Trump thing though. He created it, does this make him the enemy now?

I'm also interested in knowing exactly what freedoms you have lost.

Edited by Andrew

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

they don't give a damn about whether or not Trump is on Twitter.

WRONG

They do give a damn about Trump that's why he's banned! Do you NOT UNDERSTAND they have BANNED our president's voice on twitter? What the hell??

They are all about censoring the truth. Until you realize this, again you will just be a pawn in their evil intent to premote lawlessness and destruction of the constitution and all it stands for. Im sorry you cannot see the truth here. 

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Operation warp speed is a Trump thing though. He created it, does this make him the enemy now?

*WAS a trump thing

It was taken over and turned against us by Obama and his puppet Biden. 

1 minute ago, Storm-Chaser said:

Look at the level of crime increase in NYC in the past year. 

It's all about lawlessness my friend. 

Edited by Storm-Chaser

7 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

The vaccine is not a cure, it's an evil tool used by the enemy. 

You clearly trust the establishment, good for you, let me know how that works out for you!

The gif is a metaphor for picking what you want to believe even though there is a mountain of evidence stacked against it. 

But as for vaccines, I've got mine and like the vast majority of people, it worked as expected. 

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

It's lawlessness. 

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

This is something that Musk does all the time. Once the hype dies down and everyone has forgotten about it, he will move on to something else.

No, this is serious. Again, the media wants you to believe he's just flexing. But that's not the case at all. 

He will buy twitter if the left can't stop him. That's the bottom line. 

1 minute ago, UltraMega said:

But as for vaccines, I've got mine and like the vast majority of people, it worked as expected. 

That's fine. many people have it and have no problems. I have no problem with people getting the vaxxine. However in my mind, I would prefer to not deal with it at all. So I perfer to stay away but thats a little off topic here. 

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

All this "I'm going to buy Twitter" thing is just ego stroking and distractions. He has no intention to buy Twitter and he doesn't care about free speech. You can tell because someone criticized a Tesla press event, then he personally cancelled that persons Tesla order as well as his constant union busting and firing employees for not saying good things about him or his products.

This is exactly opposite what the man himself has said about his intentions in buying twitter. If you prefer to believe the media "hype" over the man himself, you have a serious problem getting to the truth, sorry about that. 

Richest man in the world wants to promote freedom of speech and you think it's a joke. WOW!

You all know this kind of discussion is not acceptable here. I'd suggest you just stop posting in this thread and wait for it to be deleted. 

Owned

Full Rig Info

2 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

We cannot discuss real world issues here? 

Not political issues. 

Owned

Full Rig Info

Forum Moderators
1.1k 505
19 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

WRONG

They do give a damn about Trump that's why he's banned! Do you NOT UNDERSTAND they have BANNED our president's voice on twitter? What the hell??

They are all about censoring the truth. Until you realize this, again you will just be a pawn in their evil intent to premote lawlessness and destruction of the constitution and all it stands for. Im sorry you cannot see the truth here. 

He incited violence, got a temporary ban for a week and got told to not do it again. He immediately did it again after getting unbanned which resulted in the permanent ban. 

Social media websites make special exceptions for people with these kinds of opinions and they go easy on those people. In fact, Twitter brought in a bot that automatically bans people who say the same thing that the Nazis said in the 1930s/40s only for them to immediately remove it because too many republican politicians ended up getting banned automatically.

Meanwhile, I got a permanent ban on Twitter for tweeting "Shut up you putrid orange cat. You have no reason to hate Mondays, you're a lazy sack of turds who doesn't work anyway." at the Garfield twitter account and had to make another account. No warning or even temporary ban. Straight to permanent.

18 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

*WAS a trump thing

It was taken over and turned against us by Obama and his puppet Biden. 

Why did Trump still taking credit for it then?

16 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

Look at the level of crime increase in NYC in the past year. 

It's all about lawlessness my friend. 

Crime levels have nothing to do with freedom.

I would like to know exactly what freedoms you personally have lost. It's very strange that the "businesses should be free to do what they want" crowd are now very angry that businesses are doing what they want.

14 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

It's lawlessness. 

No, this is serious. Again, the media wants you to believe he's just flexing. But that's not the case at all. 

He will buy twitter if the left can't stop him. That's the bottom line. 

Please read what I said very carefully.

Every. Media. Company. Is. Saying. He. Is. Buying. Twitter.

I am saying he won't and you can quote me on this. He's going wait until the hype dies down then cause another distraction with some other stupid thing then pull out of buying it and sell all of the shares he bought. He does this all the time. Remember the hyperloop and how it has made 0 progress in the last couple of years? In fact, it's been abandoned.

11 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

This is exactly opposite what the man himself has said about his intentions in buying twitter. If you prefer to believe the media "hype" over the man himself, you have a serious problem getting to the truth, sorry about that. 

Richest man in the world wants to promote freedom of speech and you think it's a joke. WOW!

You realize he is a known habitual liar, right? 

"Tesla will have self driving capabilities that will allow it to drive 100% from NYC to LA in 2016! 2017! 2018! 2019! 2020! 2021! 2022! 2023! 2024!" and "The hyperloop will be available to the public in 2015! 2016! 2017! 2018! 2019! Cancelled." and "with the Tesla tunnels, you will be able to use your own Tesla one of our Teslas to get from once side of the city to the other down the road at 150mph 120mph 80mph 70mph 50mph 30mph 15mph and it will be able to handle 30,000 passengers per hour 5,000 passengers per hour 500 passengers per hour 50 passengers per hour with no traffic a little traffic gridlock traffic conditions.

10 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

Point being, don't trust the establishment, please. They have evil intent for you and me and please don't get played by them in this time and place. 

If (not when) he does buy Twitter, he will be the establishment.

Edited by Andrew

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

44 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

You should care. Truth and understanding of the situation is very important. Until you see that you will be a pawn in their scheme to destroy America and take away our freedom. 

Through Twitter? I don't use Twitter and have never used Twitter. 

Edited by Sir Beregond
  • Thanks 2

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

4 minutes ago, Sir Beregond said:

Through Twitter? I don't use Twitter and have never used Twitter. 

This. 

Nothing about Twitter is inherently truthful. I could tweet that the Elon poops his pants on a regular basis if I want to, and then yell at people for not being able to prove me wrong in the length of a tweet. 

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info