Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

...xmas week, ~1993: one xmas tail

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
766 1,669

it was a night before xmas,,,

somebody @Fluxmavenbrought up an interesting tidbit over on discord that I opted to expound upon, something or other about 'not being drunk enough for XXXtremeHW talk about girls but I do have a few good strip club stories from back in the days.'

xmax-tail.thumb.jpg.f3d6017143ef3cfe70ef70e349d1ff57.jpg

wishing everyone a fine set of holidays over the next few weeks. 😀

Edited by iamjanco
fixed image
  • Respect 2

A lot of my old stories rely on state dependent memory. So, due to the lack of drugs and/or alcohol I'm not not going to dive into much of those. In the spirit of being a weirdo, I did just dig out my old strip club veteran hat and a PBR. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2c68ca2e92b2931150c0f24ffb623cdc.jpeg

When I was maybe a sophomore in high school I dated a girl for a couple weeks. She got jealous of a one of my female friends (It was genuinely a platonic friendship) and dumped me. We did get back together briefly but it didn't work out. 

Fast forward a few years and she hits me up out of the blue. Says I should come see her at work. Turns out she had become a stripper. At that point in time being the frugal man I was, I had only partaken in such nightlife once or twice. 

Turns out it's a lot more fun when you get the VIP experience. AKA no cover charge, free drinks, free lap dances from all the other strippers that are her friends. 

Eventually my friends and I go from hanging out with all the strippers at the club, to hanging out with them at Miss Molly the ecstasy queen's house... I'll leave the rest up to imagination. 

• Thanks 2
  • Respect 1

Owned

CPU: 5900X + Optimus block
MOTHERBOARD: MSI X570 Ace
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra + Optimus block
RAM: 32GB Oloy Blade 3600CL14
SSD/NVME: 1TB SN750 Black
SSD/NVME 2: 1TB SN750 Black
SSD/NVME 3: 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus
CASE: LD PC-V7
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 7800X3D
MOTHERBOARD: B650E-I Strix
RAM: G.Skill Flare X5
GPU: Reference 6950 XT
CASE: InWin D-Frame Mini
WC RADIATOR: MO-RA3 with 4x180mm Silverstone fans
FAN CONTROLLER: Aquaero
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 12600KF
MOTHERBOARD: Z790I Strix
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo
GPU: RTX 2080
CASE: Sliger SM580
WC RESEVOIR: Phanteks R160C
WC RADIATOR: XSPC TX240 Ultrathin
FANS: Phanteks T30
Full Rig Info

15 hours ago, Fluxmaven said:

A lot of my old stories rely on state dependent memory. So, due to the lack of drugs and/or alcohol I'm not not going to dive into much of those. In the spirit of being a weirdo, I did just dig out my old strip club veteran hat and a PBR. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2c68ca2e92b2931150c0f24ffb623cdc.jpeg

When I was maybe a sophomore in high school I dated a girl for a couple weeks. She got jealous of a one of my female friends (It was genuinely a platonic friendship) and dumped me. We did get back together briefly but it didn't work out. 

Fast forward a few years and she hits me up out of the blue. Says I should come see her at work. Turns out she had become a stripper. At that point in time being the frugal man I was, I had only partaken in such nightlife once or twice. 

Turns out it's a lot more fun when you get the VIP experience. AKA no cover charge, free drinks, free lap dances from all the other strippers that are her friends. 

Eventually my friends and I go from hanging out with all the strippers at the club, to hanging out with them at Miss Molly the ecstasy queen's house... I'll leave the rest up to imagination. 

Don't think I didn't notice the T. Pain in the background +1. 

No shocker here, but as a military man, there have been some wild nights in the club before. Still, my most memorable experiences come from my time as a security guard at club "Liv" in Miami. A few years after leaving the service I found myself working security at the Fontaine Bleau on North Beach. Specifically the hottest night spot in town (Club Liv). Needless to say there were MANY working girls that frequented the club and being trespassed for suspected prostitution was an easy way to end client availability. The girls would get really friendly with the security guards both in hopes to NOT get trespassed and also for some protection while they were working. Many a 7 am end of shift ended at ihop for pancakes with these ladies of the night. My first experience with coke came at the end of a 4 inch fake finger nail of one of them as well. I knew I was wrong, but they sure did make you feel like a king when they knew your name and gave you those perfume soaked hugs. 

Edited by Avacado

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
766 1,669
2 hours ago, Avacado said:

My first experience with coke came at the end of a 4 inch fake finger nail of one of them as well. I knew I was wrong, but they sure did make you feel like a king when they knew your name and gave you those perfume soaked hugs. 

Your first experience with coke?

(things that make me go hmmm...)

5 hours ago, Avacado said:

Don't think I didn't notice the T. Pain in the background +1. 

Glad someone noticed 🤣

Also glad it was the first thing that came up when I searched for "stripper song" because I couldn't remember the name and figured I might get a lot of random results 

• Respect 1

Owned

CPU: 5900X + Optimus block
MOTHERBOARD: MSI X570 Ace
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra + Optimus block
RAM: 32GB Oloy Blade 3600CL14
SSD/NVME: 1TB SN750 Black
SSD/NVME 2: 1TB SN750 Black
SSD/NVME 3: 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus
CASE: LD PC-V7
Full Rig Info

Owned