Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cryengine Benchmark

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryengine Benchmark

Hi my name is David and i'm a bencher...

I've been seriously into Hwbot and competitive benching for the past 10 years. When a new benchmark comes along I am usually pretty quick to check it out. So today I found a new benchmark from Crytek, the "Neon Noir Ray Tracing Benchmark". Have you seen this or heard about it?

Who wants to run this benchmark and post some scores?

Check it out here: https://www.cryengine.com/marketplace/product/neon-noir

Click image for larger version  Name:	marketplace_cover_image_neon_noir_logo.png Views:	0 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	2681

The benchmark is pretty cool. Something in having an issue with is AMD/Nvidia.
    running this bench on a 1080ti one in my 8700k build and the other in my 3900x build. Same settings drivers and Windows updates.
    intel with 1080ti gets about 100-120fps
    Amd with 1080ti is only getting 20-23fps.

Not sure why. Can someone with a Intel and amd setup try this?

Comment

Well, my amd,nvidia setup did all right. seemed to do between 70 & 120 frames through out the test. Here's the results. Edit: Should probably sat there are no OC's other then what came factory set. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_157.jpg Views:	0 Size:	222.9 KB ID:	2687
      Last edited by schuck6566; 19-11-2019, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Nice, will give this a whirl. Looking at its supported API's I wonder if it supports SLI ? Time to go over to my gaming OS it give it a go I think !
        Welcome to EHW
        Site Guide & Features
        Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
        Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Here we are. On first run got 7153, little lower the second time round. I can confirm this bench is single GPU only. Does not take advantage of SLI (Not surprised)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crytek Bench.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	352.2 KB
ID:	2715
          Welcome to EHW
          Site Guide & Features
          Check out the EHW Facebook & Twitter
          Site projects supported by your donations

Enjoying the site with no Ads ? Helps us keep EHW Ad and bloat free by purchasing a Premium Account

Comment

Looking good, keep em comin! I cant wait to try this out myself. I have an RX580 in my daily rig, and 2080Ti for benching, I will try and run them both.

Anyone else out there running this?

Comment

Working...
            X