Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Alleged Apple Watch Series 7 CAD Renders Reveal New Design With Flat Edges and Larger Display

Andrew
1 Attachment

The renders reveal an updated Apple Watch design that takes inspiration from the flat-edges of the iPhone 12, iPad Pro, iPad Air, and the upcoming 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pros. From the renders, we can see that the rear of the Apple Watch will consist of the same configuration of health sensors as the current Series 6.

91mmobile apple watch series 1

WWW.MACRUMORS.COM

The upcoming Apple Watch Series 7 will feature flat edges, a larger display thanks to smaller bezels, and a more prominent speaker...

I may actually get one if true. it does seem likely that it will actually look like this given the iPhone 12, iPad Air/Pro and rumoured 2021 MacBook Pro design change to flat edges. But at the same time, it's just a CAD leak. Anyone can make make of those if they know how.

Edited by Andrew

Owned

CPU: i7 9570H
GPU: AMD 5300m
RAM: 16GB
SSD/NVME: 512GB
OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS Sonoma
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 5800X
GPU: RTX 2070
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 500GB 960 Evo
SSD/NVME 2: 1TB 860 Evo
SSD/NVME 3: 1TB 860 Evo
PSU: EVGA 650w Modular
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
Full Rig Info

Is that the only real new "feature" to talk about? The only thing I find interesting about smart watches is the bio-monitoring capabilities. Are there any new features in that direction? 

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

2 hours ago, UltraMega said:

Is that the only real new "feature" to talk about? The only thing I find interesting about smart watches is the bio-monitoring capabilities. Are there any new features in that direction? 

Nothing is confirmed about it at all, there's just rumours. There's supposed to be a hydration monitor as well, but rumoured. Apples keynote next month

Owned

CPU: i7 9570H
GPU: AMD 5300m
RAM: 16GB
SSD/NVME: 512GB
OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS Sonoma
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 5800X
GPU: RTX 2070
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 500GB 960 Evo