Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Office Chair Recommendations

I've just witnessed the death of my third office chair. The first was really cheap, probably around $100, and the hydraulic piston gave out after a few years. The second was free from a friend, works great, but the cushion material is peeling and it looks pretty gross. The third was also $100, and about an hour ago, finally gave out after the plastic arms holding the seat base and seat back together cracked and the back fell off with me in it. Was pretty spectacular, but I guess I have a cool stool now.

Anyways, I think it's time that I did something different. I'm interested in getting something nicer since I plant my butt in front of this PC for far too many hours per day doing a wide variety of useless things, so I'll up my budget to maybe $300-400? I don't think I'm ready to commit to something double that price, but I'm not sure what's good in that middle bracket. Meanwhile, I think I'll hold onto the base of this chair, give the cushions to a friend who's more crafty than I am, and then try to find a car seat to put on this base and have a cool backup chair.

I'm in the US, and I'm open to driving somewhere within an hour or two and picking it up myself if there's a good suggestion that comes with some astronomical shipping price.

Thanks!

Owned

CPU: [AMD] Ryzen 9 3900X
CPU COOLER: [Cooler Master] MasterLiquid ML360R
MOTHERBOARD: [Asus] ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi
RAM: [G.Skill] Trident Z 4x8 GB DDR4 3600
SSD/NVME: [Western Digital] Black 512 GB NVMe SSD
SSD/NVME 2: [Team] 4x 1 TB 2.5" SSD
HDD: [Western Digital] Black Series 3 TB HDD
GPU: [EVGA] RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: [AMD] Ryzen 7 3700X
CPU COOLER: [Cooler Master] MasterLiquid ML240L
MOTHERBOARD: [MSI] MAG B550M Mortar Wifi
RAM: [G.Skill] Trident Z 4x8 GB DDR4 3200
SSD/NVME: [Crucial] P2 500 GB NVMe SSD
HDD: [Western Digital] Black Series 2 TB HDD
HDD 2: [Western Digital] Caviar Green 3 TB HDD
GPU: [EVGA] RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming
Full Rig Info

i used a serta office chair from office depot, lasted me ~6 years, bought another because I liked it so much, ended up breaking in a year ( warrantied parts) used it for another 2 years.

just spent the coin and got a secretlabs titan xl, its a bit stiff but i hope the build is better.

Owned

CPU: 10900k
MOTHERBOARD: EVGA z490 DARK
RAM: 32GB 3600mhz G.Skill
GPU: EVGA 2080 SUPER
SSD/NVME: 970 EVO plus 1TB
CASE: Thermaltake Core x71
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-11700K
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME Z590-P WIFI
RAID CONTROLLER: Dell H200E
HDD: 15x4TB MD1000
SSD/NVME: 10x512GB Samsung SSD (Cache) MD1000
OPERATING SYSTEM: Unraid 6.11.5
Full Rig Info

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
335 298
5 hours ago, Supercrumpet said:

but I guess I have a cool stool now.

We have 3 or 4 of those "rolling stools" that used to be office chairs back in the shop.  Odd how many of the generic rolling office chairs with the plastic arms fail exactly the same way.  Anyway, they (the "stools") are pretty handy for use in the "garage".

TDM

Owned

CPU: 5950x
MOTHERBOARD: Dark Hero
GPU: Aorus 6900XT Extreme WF
RAM: G. Skill Ripjaws V 64GB 3600 14-14-14-34
WC CPU BLOCK: Watercool Heatkiller IV
WC PUMP: XTOP Revo / FLT 120 + 3 D5's
SSD/NVME: Samsung 980 Pro
CASE: Gutted Enthoo Pro 2
Full Rig Info

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

i used a serta office chair from office depot, lasted me ~6 years, bought another because I liked it so much, ended up breaking in a year ( warrantied parts) used it for another 2 years.

just spent the coin and got a secretlabs titan xl, its a bit stiff but i hope the build is better.

I'm not really interested in the gamer chair aesthetic since they seem pretty gaudy to me and the only one I ever sat it (yeah, massive sample size, I know) wasn't the most comfortable thing I've ever felt, especially considering the price. I'm interested to see what you think of yours long-term though.

1 hour ago, ArchStanton said:

We have 3 or 4 of those "rolling stools" that used to be office chairs back in the shop.  Odd how many of the generic rolling office chairs with the plastic arms fail exactly the same way.  Anyway, they (the "stools") are pretty handy for use in the "garage".

You know, if I end up not bothering with the whole car seat idea, using it as a cushy rolling stool at the FSAE shop isn't a bad idea at all.

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

I picked up one of these chairs on a sale at Office Depot. https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/510830/WorkPro-Quantum-9000-Series-Ergonomic-MeshMesh/ 

Excellent chair for the price.  After 5 years of daily 6+ hour use, it is still in like new conditon, with only some small cracking of the foam/rubber armrests.  Pre-covid I think I paid something like $325, but even at $450 I would still buy it agin.

• Thanks 1

have an Office Depot locally? look at the Zephyrus and Amphion chairs 

• Thanks 1

Owned

CPU: Intel i9 10900K @ 51/47 1.26v
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z590 Maximus XIII Hero
RAM: G.Skill DDR4-4266 CL17 32GB @ 4300 15-16-16-35 2T 1.55v
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3080 Ti
SSD/NVME: Team Group MP34 4TB NVMe + WD Blue 4TB SATA SSD
CPU COOLER: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Noctua iPPC 3000
PSU: Super Flower Leadex Titanium 1000W
CASE: Fractal Design Meshify S2
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @ 47/43 1.22v
MOTHERBOARD: Asrock Z390 Taichi
RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 CL16 64GB @ 3200 16-20-20-38 1T 1.35v
SSD/NVME: SN850 1TB + HP EX950 2TB + SX8200 2TB NVMe
HDD: 4x Seagate Exos X16 14TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
OTHER: LSI Logic 9207-8i
NETWORK: Intel X540 10 GbE
Full Rig Info

$600

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7 5825U
MOTHERBOARD: SFX14-42G-R607
RAM: 16GB LPDDR4-4266
SSD/NVME: SK Hynix P31 Gold 2TB M.2 NVME
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung PM991a 512GB M.2 NVME
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti 4GB 35W @ 55W
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021
OPERATING SYSTEM 2: Debian 12.5 KDE
Full Rig Info

For $300-$400 I'd look for maybe a secondhand/refurbished Steelcase Leap. Every time I use one, I am reminded as to why it is my favorite office chair. Armrests that move anywhere you want them in whatever direction you want them, and pretty good ergonomics overall for the low back and leaning features. I've had this chair at two jobs now (at the office anyway), and I love it. Very sturdy too.

Edited by Sir Beregond
  • Thanks 2

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

19 hours ago, tictoc said:

I picked up one of these chairs on a sale at Office Depot. https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/510830/WorkPro-Quantum-9000-Series-Ergonomic-MeshMesh/ 

Excellent chair for the price.  After 5 years of daily 6+ hour use, it is still in like new conditon, with only some small cracking of the foam/rubber armrests.  Pre-covid I think I paid something like $325, but even at $450 I would still buy it agin.

18 hours ago, The Pook said:

have an Office Depot locally? look at the Zephyrus and Amphion chairs 

I had honestly totally disregarded stuff branded as from office supply stores, but the Amphion actually looks pretty nice for the price. Considering cost and my preference to have a headrest, I think that's my preferred out of the three.

18 hours ago, Sir Beregond said:

For $300-$400 I'd look for maybe a secondhand/refurbished Steelcase Leap. Every time I use one, I am reminded as to why it is my favorite office chair. Armrests that move anywhere you want them in whatever direction you want them, and pretty good ergonomics overall for the low back and leaning features. I've had this chair at two jobs now (at the office anyway), and I love it. Very sturdy too.

I keep seeing this suggestion, or something along those lines. It seems like that's a symptom of the general market having an overload of mediocre $50 - $200 basic office and gaming chairs, and a lot of super high quality $800+ chairs, but not much in between that's good value. Anyways I did some poking around and I didn't find anything particularly appealing around me. If I was more capable of living with either a chair with no back or a $10 dining chair from Ikea for hours a day, I'd be more patient and probably wait for something like this.

With that being said, I think I may actually go for this. It's not a Leap, but seems to be a really low price for a Steelcase. If I like it, I can get the add-on headrest elsewhere to fulfill that desire. Quick shipping from Amazon, and their convenient return policy if things don't work out so well. Also interested in trying out a mesh chair. Thoughts?

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Folding@Home Staff
260 384
8 minutes ago, Supercrumpet said:

Also interested in trying out a mesh chair.

I'm a fan of a mesh back.  However, I won't get another chair with a mesh bottom.  It was fine at first, but over the course of a few months, the mesh seemed to stretch a bit and I was eventually sitting on the frame around the edges of the seat bottom.  It became quite uncomfortable.

Having said that, that type of chair (mesh bottom/back) is the default that my company purchases for employees.  I don't recall anyone else complaining about that issue.  Perhaps I got a dud...or just need to lose some weight 😬

2 hours ago, Supercrumpet said:

I had honestly totally disregarded stuff branded as from office supply stores, but the Amphion actually looks pretty nice for the price. Considering cost and my preference to have a headrest, I think that's my preferred out of the three.

I keep seeing this suggestion, or something along those lines. It seems like that's a symptom of the general market having an overload of mediocre $50 - $200 basic office and gaming chairs, and a lot of super high quality $800+ chairs, but not much in between that's good value. Anyways I did some poking around and I didn't find anything particularly appealing around me. If I was more capable of living with either a chair with no back or a $10 dining chair from Ikea for hours a day, I'd be more patient and probably wait for something like this.

With that being said, I think I may actually go for this. It's not a Leap, but seems to be a really low price for a Steelcase. If I like it, I can get the add-on headrest elsewhere to fulfill that desire. Quick shipping from Amazon, and their convenient return policy if things don't work out so well. Also interested in trying out a mesh chair. Thoughts?

Looks like it has most of the features I personally like from the Leap, mainly the fully adjustable armrests, and adjustments in how it does the recline, seat depth, lumbar. Only thing missing is the lean feature where reclining back also slightly leans the rest of the chair on the Leap.

I personally am not a fan of mesh chairs/backs, but that's just me and my personal preference. I worked another office for about a year that had Herman Miller Aeron chairs and personally I didn't like them at all. I see why others would like them.

I think this looks like a nice chair for the money.

Edited by Sir Beregond
  • Thanks 1

Showcase

Full Rig Info

Owned

RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Check out BTOD or Crandall Office Furniture for refurbished Steelcases or returns instead of buying new from Amazon. That's probably the route I would go for a Steelcase chair. Crandall especially seems to have a lot of customization options for the refurbished route.

WWW.BTOD.COM

Shop a wide selection of office furniture at beyondtheofficedoor.com. Free shipping and no sales tax on everything shipped outside of WI.

WWW.CRANDALLOFFICE.COM

Remanufactured / Refurbished Used Steelcase & Herman MIller Office Chairs. Office Chair Parts. Office Furniture Buyback / Decomissions

• Thanks 3
  • Respect 1

Owned

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X
MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: 64 GB (2x32 GB) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: 1 TB WD_BLACK SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: 2 TB WD_BLACK SN770 PCIe 4.0 NVMe
MONITOR: 38" LG UltraGear 38GN950-B 3840x1600 144 Hz
MONITOR 2: 55" Samsung Neo QLED QN85A 4K 120 Hz 4:4:4
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X300M-STM
RAM: 16 GB (2x8 GB) ADATA DDR4-3200 CL22
SSD/NVME: 500 GB Gigabyte Gen3 2500E PCIe 3.0 NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: 3.84 TB Samsung PM863a Enterprise SATA 6 Gbps
CASE: ASRock DeskMini X300W
CPU COOLER: Thermalright AXP90-X36
CPU COOLER 2: [Fan] Noctua NF-A9x14 92mm PWM 2.52 W
Full Rig Info

9 hours ago, Snakecharmed said:

Check out BTOD or Crandall Office Furniture for refurbished Steelcases or returns instead of buying new from Amazon. That's probably the route I would go for a Steelcase chair. Crandall especially seems to have a lot of customization options for the refurbished route. However it looks like the

WWW.BTOD.COM

Shop a wide selection of office furniture at beyondtheofficedoor.com. Free shipping and no sales tax on everything shipped outside of WI.

WWW.CRANDALLOFFICE.COM

Remanufactured / Refurbished Used Steelcase & Herman MIller Office Chairs. Office Chair Parts. Office Furniture Buyback / Decomissions

I watched a good handful of BTOD's videos when researching nicer chairs, but I didn't realize they had a big refurbished section. Good resource. Crandall especially has a super impressive selection of refurbished and used stuff. However, out of their (relatively) cheaper stuff, it doesn't look like I'd save much vs Amazon, and the best option they had included a couple blemishes and has since been purchased anyways. Really really great site though, worth keeping in mind for the future. Thanks for that.

I think I'm gonna go for the Amazon option. The shipping time is an extra incentive too, this Ikea dining chair is killing me.

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

776 1,697
4 hours ago, Supercrumpet said:

I watched a good handful of BTOD's videos when researching nicer chairs, but I didn't realize they had a big refurbished section. Good resource. Crandall especially has a super impressive selection of refurbished and used stuff. However, out of their (relatively) cheaper stuff, it doesn't look like I'd save much vs Amazon, and the best option they had included a couple blemishes and has since been purchased anyways. Really really great site though, worth keeping in mind for the future. Thanks for that.

I think I'm gonna go for the Amazon option. The shipping time is an extra incentive too, this Ikea dining chair is killing me.

Been following this thread myself because my dx 'speed' racer chair has pretty much been tearing the gears up in my rear end to the extent that even an oil change won't help it. It's time for me to downsize from this truly uncomfortable behemoth; so I think I'm going to pull the lever on the following Crandall purchase when I get up later today:

2022-04-20_02-48-49.thumb.jpg.4bbd71c9297f95d6e88d97ab3ca4e948.jpg

It's not a refurb per se, but a factory authorized return; and it's about ~$500 cheaper than buying it from Steelcase. 

Steelcase-Authorized-Returns-3847-01.thumb.jpg.214d5dc3bac5436bb44134f3882debaa.jpg

• Respect 2

335 298
  • Thanks 2

TDM

Owned

Full Rig Info

7 hours ago, iamjanco said:

Been following this thread myself because my dx 'speed' racer chair has pretty much been tearing the gears up in my rear end to the extent that even an oil change won't help it. It's time for me to downsize from this truly uncomfortable behemoth; so I think I'm going to pull the lever on the following Crandall purchase when I get up later today:

2022-04-20_02-48-49.thumb.jpg.4bbd71c9297f95d6e88d97ab3ca4e948.jpg

It's not a refurb per se, but a factory authorized return; and it's about ~$500 cheaper than buying it from Steelcase. 

Steelcase-Authorized-Returns-3847-01.thumb.jpg.214d5dc3bac5436bb44134f3882debaa.jpg

Nice! This one is definitely on my short list when the time comes to replace my own racer chair. I got used to having the full back though, so this definitely looks like a good option.

• Thanks 1

Showcase

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

776 1,697
5 hours ago, ArchStanton said:

^Chuckle, yeah, you'd think... and a little guy that pushes me around the workbench as I tinker with things and make adjustments?

I did tick the box that tells them to send me the oversized 75mm casters for carpet, which were a $20 additional charge. I've bookmarked the link you provided though, just in case those I get turn out to be garbage. 

Anyway, given the pricing, maybe I should've ordered the leather scratch n' sniff  version? It might not glide easier over my workroom floor, but at least I'll know my chair doesn't smell like butt (read: me). 

• Thanks 1

335 298
2 minutes ago, iamjanco said:

I did tick the box that tells them to send me the oversized 75mm casters for carpet, which were a $20 additional charge. I've bookmarked the link you provided though, just in case those I get turn out to be garbage. 

Cool.  I got those for my chair at home.  They have exceeded my expectations.  It would be difficult for me to go back to the "plastic" wheels that seem to be the default for office chairs.

• Thanks 1

TDM

Owned

Full Rig Info

I'm liking the Steelcase Gesture with headrest when I get to a point of really wanting a new chair. I'd probably go for roller blade casters.

I was also considering the Leap V2 with headrest, but there are a lot of mixed reviews on the headrest that goes with that chair.

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

9 minutes ago, Snakecharmed said:

I'm liking the Steelcase Gesture with headrest when I get to a point of really wanting a new chair. I'd probably go for roller blade casters.

I was also considering the Leap V2 with headrest, but there are a lot of mixed reviews on the headrest that goes with that chair.

Yeah I noticed that too with the Leap. I've always used the normal version without one and liked it at the office, but for home, definitely like the look of the Gesture.

• Thanks 1

Showcase

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

The Series 1 has arrived and it took about 60 seconds to put together, so that was nice. Comfort is quite good, no real complaints so far. I think I'll pick up the headrest.

• Thanks 2

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Double post but HAH! I just noticed that the chair I just bought has gone up in price by $75 since I ordered it. Good timing.

• Thanks 1
  • Respect 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

• 4 months later...
On 20/04/2022 at 13:16, Snakecharmed said:

Follow-up to my old post: I ended up getting a refurbished Steelcase Leap V2 without a headrest from Crandall. I went for their thicker seat and back pad options for extra cushioning, as well as the rollerblade casters. Total out the door was under $650. If I had gone with a refurbished Gesture with a headrest, it would have cost well over $1000 with the options I wanted, but I read some mixed reviews about the Gesture's back support and decided it wasn't worth double the cost of a refurbished Leap V2.

What prompted me to get a new chair now was my old cheap office chair's seat cushion foam going completely flat over the last month, so I was basically sitting on an upholstered hard surface, and my butt and lower back were hurting as a result.

So far, the Leap V2 has been great. I haven't really sat in a chair with good lumbar support since a few years ago when I worked in an office that had Aeron chairs. This chair's lumbar support is better than the Aeron's and the pressure on my lumbar causes me to push my upper back against the seatback and sit up straight instead of slouch. I'm also more actively aware of stretching out my upper back and neck muscles while sitting as well.

The casters are nice. They roll so much better on my chair mat than the casters on my old chair. The adjustable armrests are very versatile.

As for the headrest, I realized that I usually don't need one unless I'm trying to lean back and recline. However, for the times that I do, I'll be doing this mod since I'd rather not drill holes in the seatback. I know I don't really need it because these chairs are fairly easy to work on, but I may as well preserve Crandall's 12-year warranty. Because I went for the platinum frame on my Leap V2, I'll look for a lighter colored Engineered Now H3 headrest and use stainless steel zip ties which should look a little more professional than your usual black plastic ones.

OLD.REDDIT.COM

I purchased a used Leap v2 about five years ago and it has been a fantastic chair for me. I recently found myself wanting a headrest...

20220903_183612.thumb.jpg.d472a4354ab55cb21d08b8ec52e74f9e.jpg 20220903_183553.thumb.jpg.f2aa92a20562cb001e2e3e0222d42f5c.jpg

Edited by Snakecharmed
  • Respect 3

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

I love the Leap. Best chair bar none in my opinion. Glad you are liking yours!

• Thanks 1

Showcase

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

• 8 months later...

So this is what the jerry-rigged Engineered Now H3 headrest looks like on my Leap V2. It's really no different than any other example where someone did this, but the mineral gray is a little lighter than the chair, and it looks slightly less jerry-rigged (not by much though) with stainless rather than plastic zip ties. It's very secure though and also doesn't void the 12-year Crandall warranty. The headrest also has tension screw adjustments to lock the tilt position in place.

The biggest adjustment I had to get used to was using the headrest as a neckrest because it's farther forward than where you would want a typical headrest to be positioned. However, it works better this way because the mesh contours well to my neck and also further stretches out my neck and upper back muscles.

ZIJd6okh.jpg

XNsKOvgh.jpg

RowuSEmh.jpg

Despite having worked in an office for about 15 years, most of those companies didn't have very good chairs. The only other "good" chair I can compare the Leap V2 to is the Aeron, and it's not even close. One of the Leap's strengths is the versatility of its armrests and it reminds me of why I could never get an Aeron perfectly set up to my liking.

The Leap's armrests are independent from the seat back and the heights are notched. Being independent from the seat back makes reclining less awkward and easier to adjust quickly. I also don't like infinitely adjustable armrest heights because it's tedious to get them perfectly level with each other. These are major drawbacks with the Aeron's armrests and I realized they were part of the reason I couldn't get the Aeron dialed in. I also never really liked the mesh seat or the hard plastic edge of the seat frame.

This also applies to the Knoll Generation, which Sir Beregond mentioned in another thread was the worst chair he sat in. Some reviews have mentioned that the Generation's armrest anchor points feel loose, which reminds me of some worn out Aeron armrest adjustment tracks and tension wheels I've had the displeasure of using. It also doesn't make sense to me to tie an armrest to a seat back. Its armrest position when reclining looks uncomfortable and kind of absurd.

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

I have a Secret Labs Titan XL and I can’t wait to get rid of it. I’m giving myself another year, and then going to hunt down a used Aeron, or maybe a Steelcase since you seem really happy with it. I bought the Titan because it had great reviews, but quite frankly I just don’t think it’s the right chair for me. Nothing really wrong with it build quality wise, except my cats loved the material and I couldn’t stop them from scratching it.. so it’s all fucked up now…

• Thanks 1