Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Ridiculous things we run across online that people buy....

21 hours ago, schuck6566 said:

ATTN! all RGB super users! lol, Here's some more RGB for your crib to go with that overly bright comp you built!

WWW.WALMART.CA

Buy Brookstone Color-Changing Toilet Paper Holder from Walmart Canada. Shop for more Night lights & LED signs available online at...

Wow, thanks for the link! This RGB toilet paper holder will really help my 011D RGB cookie-cutter build stand out!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Respect 2

12 minutes ago, acoustic said:

Wow, thanks for the link! This RGB toilet paper holder will really help my 011D RGB cookie-cutter build stand out!!!

Sigh, the O11D. No crazy questions about that on this forum YET. 

• Thanks 3

lol, Someone could always use the shower nozzle as a sprayer to water cool the inside of their comp and just have a coolant recovery tray under the comp to collect the coolant as it drips out of the case with a pump to send it back to the reservoir...... 🤣

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, acoustic said:

Episode 17 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

At least mine has no RGB, right? Right?! 😄

Edited by Sir Beregond
  • Thanks 2

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

On 18/01/2023 at 12:01, Sir Beregond said:

Episode 17 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

At least mine has no RGB, right? Right?! 😄

LOL. I'm a former O11D XL prisoner. I picked up the V3000 Plus and it's kind of hilarious just how bad the 011D grilles restricted airflow.

Also was a "no-RGB" 011D build, so kudos to you. It's really not a terrible case.. the EVO fixed a lot of issues with it. It seemed huge until I built a custom loop in it; suddenly it became cramped.

I've filled out this V3000 Plus pretty well now too with the dual D5 pump setup. The 4090 Gigabyte Phanteks block has some tasteful RGB, have everything set to red. Still dark inside, but a nice red glow going on.

Edited by acoustic
  • Respect 2

19 hours ago, acoustic said:

LOL. I'm a former O11D XL prisoner. I picked up the V3000 Plus and it's kind of hilarious just how bad the 011D grilles restricted airflow.

Also was a "no-RGB" 011D build, so kudos to you. It's really not a terrible case.. the EVO fixed a lot of issues with it. It seemed huge until I built a custom loop in it; suddenly it became cramped.

I've filled out this V3000 Plus pretty well now too with the dual D5 pump setup. The 4090 Gigabyte Phanteks block has some tasteful RGB, have everything set to red. Still dark inside, but a nice red glow going on.

The Dual Pumps should give plenty of pressure for the shower head cooling I was talking about.... 🤣

• Respect 1

19 hours ago, acoustic said:

This. 

Enjoy the reviews:

Banana Slicer

On 19/01/2023 at 11:44, acoustic said:

Been thinking about getting a case I can try dual D5's in some day. May take a look.

Edited by Sir Beregond
  • Thanks 1

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey