Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Help Going Wireless Displays?

pio
2 Attachments

Put here because not entirely sure what section this really belongs in........

So, I'm trying to help a local church out with their technology needs, and they've got an interesting idea but I've never done it before.

Is there a way to connect speakers wirelessly, screens wirelessly (4, all displaying the same thing is fine), AND microphones (to go through the speakers) wirelessly to a Samsung Galaxy View SM-T670?

I was thinking maybe get one of those wireless bluetooth to RCA adapters Parts Express sells and use bluetooth for the audio.  They sell those usually for wireless surround DIY options, is basically what I was thinking.  Not sure 110% if there's a bluetooth option, but I'm sure there's something out there that's a bluetooth DAC basically.  I know Amazon sells some decent 3 packs of wireless microphones that come with a USB receiver that they talk to (I'd need to either find a Micro-B receiver / mic pair or convert).  Although I am curious what your guys' thoughts are on what the appropriate type of mic would be suitable for the situation.  So that handles KINDA audio, at least in theory?

But how can I get the 4 HDMI cables we have coming down the wall, and get those wirelessly into the tablet and duplicate the display on 4 monitors too?  Would I use like a Roku type device, or maybe a PC with appropriate Windows 10 capabilities of using wireless display tech or something?  Would that even work?  A $30 Roku sitting perhaps even up in the ceiling connected to the 4 TV's would probably be a lot easier to wireless

Picture very much related, its the back of his speakers (he has 2 just like this).  TLDR:  We're trying to get these + mics + 4x HDMI outs, wirelessly, from a Galaxy View with USB Micro-B, Bluetooth / Wifi.

image.thumb.jpeg.57ca77328c3d0a8d0b2211e0864c5c83.jpeg

Edited by pioneerisloud

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

33 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

Close, except we already have 4x HDMI cables coming down the wall already, and an existing HDMI splitter he's been using already.  Forgot to mention that part I guess.

I was thinking:
This + some shielded RCA's to the speakers (use bluetooth from the tablet):

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Amplifier-Wireless-Receiver-Digital/dp/B087JJ24SG/ref=sr_1_11?crid=3EMNW5CUXMH72&keywords=bluetooth+dac&qid=1673499554&sprefix=bluetooth+da%2Caps%2C307&sr=8-11

Then use microphones similar to these (idk if they make with receiver USB Micro-B instead of C though):

https://www.amazon.com/Aisizon-Microphones-Microphone-A2d-Recording/dp/B0B4KLW9B2/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=XFYG4BTVAQ35&keywords=wireless%2Bmicrophone%2B3%2Bpack&qid=1673500243&sprefix=wireless%2Bmicrophone%2B3%2Bpac%2Caps%2C270&sr=8-2-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyUThaN05STzA2OTlaJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzYzMjg2M1IzM1dHQ0JSUEJSUiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDI5NTcyM1QyOFA0TVgxTlFNQSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

And then I guess plug a Roku or Firestick into the 4x HDMI cables going to the TV's and use wireless display to get the screen out?  (Already have an HDMI splitter)

Not entirely sure if that'd work 100% though, seriously it'd be so much easier on a PC lol.  I'm not 100% sure microphones will keep working on an android if you don't have an app open to use them.  So say they start a video, but then they want to use the microphone during the video, that probably won't work on an Android without switching the apps back over is what I'm thinking.  Or to be honest, if my idea above would even work at all.

Edited by pioneerisloud

Owned

Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

Full Rig Info

I don't get what you're trying to do. What is the end goal here? 4 TVs all showing the same video feed? 

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

WWW.LIFEWIRE.COM

Instructions for using Chromecast to cast to more than one TV or screen both wirelessly and with HDMI cables.

partway down it describes how to connect 1 chromecast to multiple hdmi cables using a splitter.

For the mics, I'd try something like these  FIFINE UHF Dual Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone, Easy-to-use Karaoke Wireless Microphone System-K036 

Screenshot_774.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UltraMega said:

I don't get what you're trying to do. What is the end goal here? 4 TVs all showing the same video feed? 

We're basically trying to use his Samsung View tablet to be a mixer, speaker output, microphone input, AND display videos on 4 TV's (which we already have a splitter for HDMI).  But.....all wirelessly so the tablet can be carried around.

Owned

Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

Full Rig Info

1 hour ago, schuck6566 said:
WWW.LIFEWIRE.COM

Instructions for using Chromecast to cast to more than one TV or screen both wirelessly and with HDMI cables.

partway down it describes how to connect 1 chromecast to multiple hdmi cables using a splitter.

For the mics, I'd try something like these  FIFINE UHF Dual Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone, Easy-to-use Karaoke Wireless Microphone System-K036 

Screenshot_774.jpg

Okay, I think I see a potential plus with that setup.  The mics could plug directly into the wireless DAC (which then goes to speakers) and bypass the tablet entirely for mics.  THAT wouldn't be too bad of an idea actually.  Then tablet can just send audio over BT (for videos), and video content over wifi to a Chromecast, Firestick or Roku, into the splitter, out to the 4 TV's.  Yay!  That'll work!

Owned

Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned