Jump to content

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

 

Registered users can: 

  • Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Bringing the dromedary to its knees...


Recommended Posts

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
298

I have been making purchases from Newegg for about 15 years.  I turned the other cheek when they enabled 3rd party resellers.  This has convinced me to avoid them if at all possible.

 

 

Being more informed than myself, I'm guessing many of you had already dropped them like a molten radioactive ingot, but I thought there might be a few who still had faith in the egg.

TDM

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5950x
MOTHERBOARD: Dark Hero
GPU: Aorus 6900XT Extreme WF
RAM: G. Skill Ripjaws V 64GB 3600 14-14-14-34
WC CPU BLOCK: Watercool Heatkiller IV
WC PUMP: XTOP Revo / FLT 120 + 3 D5's
SSD/NVME: Samsung 980 Pro
CASE: Gutted Enthoo Pro 2
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't count how many times I've gotten the run around, not only with newegg but manufacturers too, and other sellers like Amazon.  Seller says to go to the manufacturer.  The manufacturer says to go to the seller.  Nobody wants to actually warranty their dang products anymore.  It sucks.

 

I've been doing MOST of my buying on ebay as of lately.  Usually you can find the manufacturers selling their own gear there too.  That's been going over relatively well for me, moreso than newegg luck of the draw.

 

Will definitely be more weary buying anything from NE anymore.  I too have been buying from them since the early early 2000's, definitely have spent 10's of thousands with them.  Just ordered an open box case last week from them, let's see how that goes. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
I don't even really know what a proper answer would be to this kind of a problem either.  We probably need consumer protection laws in place, and a way for the consumer to be able to follow through with a lawsuit if it were required, without needing thousands of dollars lawyers.  Something like that would help.  We already have that in place kind of with the BBB, but businesses usually just ignore it anyway.  There's laws already on the books, but nobody can afford lawyers and you lose if you represent yourself most of the time.  I mean really, as is, there is no recourse for the consumer if a company decides to scam you....even if its a legitimate company.  What we really need are companies that actually care about their customers.  That right there would help.  Newegg USED to be one of those companies.  It's a shame how they've turned out.

Edited by pioneerisloud
  • Thanks 1
  • Respect 2

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So that new case I bought from newegg, shipped and sold by newegg, arrived broken.  I can't comment on their customer service as I'm just going to glue the stupid thing and be done with it.  I've tried RMA'ing cases before with them and they've claimed user error even though you just opened the dang box.  Soooooo yeah, seems like they really haven't gotten much better lately.  But again, I cannot comment for sure as a busted bit of plastic on a $40 case really isn't worth my hassle when I can just superglue the thing.

 

Still upset with them though that at LEAST 50% of my orders the last few years have arrived broken.  Ugh.  Guess its back to ebay.  I swear ebay'ing is a disease though for me. :lachen:

Edited by pioneerisloud

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been fortunate over the years to not have any damaged shipments from Newegg, but a number of things made them fall out of favor from a personal perspective. When they were one of the earlier outfits to collect sales tax nationwide, their price advantage went out the window. I don't remember how long it's been since they started instituting the restocking fee, but that also lowered them a few notches in my book.

 

I live close enough to a couple of Micro Centers, and even though it's been 11 years since I built a new machine for myself, they get my business for CPUs and motherboards. They were excellent when it came to returns because I went through two Gigabyte Z68 boards that bootlooped in (and out of) my chassis before settling on the MSI I have.

 

I remember the last time I ordered a new hard drive from Newegg and there was no package support other than some crumpled up kraft paper that wasn't substantial enough to do anything. Granted, hard drives aren't as high risk to shipping damage as they're perceived to be or used to be, but the packaging was really lazy and pathetic. Amazon generally at least tries to fill the empty space in a shipping box.

 

I like the organization of the specs tab on Newegg's product page template, since we all know Amazon's product page can be a disaster with its lack of structure. Besides that though, Newegg is usually a third option at best when it comes to shopping for computer parts. I haven't bought anything from there since 2020 when I got an ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro PCIe SSD, and that was actually sold and shipped direct by ADATA themselves.

 

Generally though, if I wanted to deal with third-party resellers, I would much rather do it on Amazon or eBay where their policies are consumer-friendly.

  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X
MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: 64 GB (2x32 GB) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: 1 TB WD_BLACK SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: 2 TB WD_BLACK SN770 PCIe 4.0 NVMe
MONITOR: 38" LG UltraGear 38GN950-B 3840x1600 144 Hz
MONITOR 2: 55" Samsung Neo QLED QN85A 4K 120 Hz 4:4:4
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X300M-STM
RAM: 16 GB (2x8 GB) ADATA DDR4-3200 CL22
SSD/NVME: 500 GB Gigabyte Gen3 2500E PCIe 3.0 NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: 3.84 TB Samsung PM863a Enterprise SATA 6 Gbps
CASE: ASRock DeskMini X300W
CPU COOLER: Thermalright AXP90-X36
CPU COOLER 2: [Fan] Noctua NF-A9x14 92mm PWM 2.52 W
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been purchasing products from them since they first opened in 2001. I have purchased components to build probably 20 or 25 desktops over the years. So far I have not encountered any difficulties, but I have seen enough examples of bad experiences that I know it happens.  I have RMA'd motherboards and memory with no issues. I RMA'd a GPU with no issues. All of the returns were within 48 hours of delivery because I tested the products immediately and if they weren't of the quality that I expected them to be I sent them back immediately and got a refund. I have not tried to RMA anything after more than a day or two of the delivery date. I only buy products sold and shipped by NewEgg. I do not purchase anything from third-party sellers on NewEgg.

 

I have done the same thing with Amazon and never have been given the run-around on a return. Amazon generally refunds my money faster than NewEgg does.

Edited by Mr. Fox
  • Respect 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i9-14900KF - Bare Die
MOTHERBOARD: ASUSTeK ROG Maximum Z790 Apex
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z5 48GB DDR5 @ 8600 - On Water
GPU: MSI RTX 4090 Suprim-X + Byski Block
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 1650W
SSD/NVME: NVMe x9 (11TB), SATA SSD x1 (1TB), HDD x1 (4TB)
CPU COOLER: MO-RA 360, D5 x4, 5 Gal Reservoir, Hailea HC-500A
CASE: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL EVO
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i9-13900KS - Bare Die
MOTHERBOARD: ASUSTeK ROG Maximum Z790 Apex Encore
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z5 48GB DDR5 @ 8600 - On Water
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC + Alphacool Block
PSU: Corsair RM1200x Shift
SSD/NVME: NVMe x8 (11.5TB), SATA SSD x2 (3TB), HDD x1 (2TB)
CPU COOLER: Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 1080 Nova, D5 x2
CASE: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 901
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K - Delidded
MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG Z790i Edge WiFi (ITX)
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 @ 8000
GPU: ASROCK Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC
PSU: GameMax 850W Gold ARGB
SSD/NVME: NVMe x3 (4TB), SATA SSD x4 (4TB)
CPU COOLER: EK Nucleus CR360 Dark AIO
CASE: ASUS Prime AP201 Micro Tower TG
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I have been purchasing products from them since they first opened in 2001. I have purchased components to build probably 20 or 25 desktops over the years. So far I have not encountered any difficulties, but I have seen enough examples of bad experiences that I know it happens.  I have RMA'd motherboards and memory with no issues. I RMA'd a GPU with no issues. All of the returns were within 48 hours of delivery because I tested the products immediately and if they weren't of the quality that I expected them to be I sent them back immediately and got a refund. I have not tried to RMA anything after more than a day or two of the delivery date. I only buy products sold and shipped by NewEgg. I do not purchase anything from third-party sellers on NewEgg.

 

I have done the same thing with Amazon and never have been given the run-around on a return. Amazon generally refunds my money faster than NewEgg does.

 

I feel we have had similar experiences. Seeing the GN video though has given me pause to remember the threads / posts from the last few years as well as my general purchasing habits... For me it seems as if the magic of Newegg is gone, its a bummer as a long time customer.

Edited by SamsTechStuff
  • Thanks 2
  • Respect 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 3900XT
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SamsTechStuff said:

 

I feel we have had similar experiences. Seeing the GN video though has given me paise to remember the threads / posts from the last few years as well as my general purchasing habits... For me it seems as if the magic of Newegg is gone, its a bummer as a long time customer.

Sadly, it seems like the magic of everything that was once good and awesome is gone now. That sounds very negative, but I have had more disappointments with tech-related stuff in the past year or two than I had during the past 20+ years. It seems everything is made half-assed, overpriced, underwhelming and unreliable. It has gotten to the point that I don't want to even think about buying anything new as long as what I have is working correctly, because what I buy has a good chance of being a disappointment. And, yeah... seems like most manufacturers don't care about the products, the people that buy them, or their making good on their promises (warranty).

Edited by Mr. Fox
  • Thanks 3
  • Respect 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i9-14900KF - Bare Die
MOTHERBOARD: ASUSTeK ROG Maximum Z790 Apex
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z5 48GB DDR5 @ 8600 - On Water
GPU: MSI RTX 4090 Suprim-X + Byski Block
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 1650W
SSD/NVME: NVMe x9 (11TB), SATA SSD x1 (1TB), HDD x1 (4TB)
CPU COOLER: MO-RA 360, D5 x4, 5 Gal Reservoir, Hailea HC-500A
CASE: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL EVO
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i9-13900KS - Bare Die
MOTHERBOARD: ASUSTeK ROG Maximum Z790 Apex Encore
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z5 48GB DDR5 @ 8600 - On Water
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC + Alphacool Block
PSU: Corsair RM1200x Shift
SSD/NVME: NVMe x8 (11.5TB), SATA SSD x2 (3TB), HDD x1 (2TB)
CPU COOLER: Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 1080 Nova, D5 x2
CASE: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 901
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K - Delidded
MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG Z790i Edge WiFi (ITX)
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 @ 8000
GPU: ASROCK Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC
PSU: GameMax 850W Gold ARGB
SSD/NVME: NVMe x3 (4TB), SATA SSD x4 (4TB)
CPU COOLER: EK Nucleus CR360 Dark AIO
CASE: ASUS Prime AP201 Micro Tower TG
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Sadly, it seems like the magic of everything that was once good and awesome is gone now. That sounds very negative, but I have had more disappointments with tech-related stuff in the past year or two than I had during the past 20+ years. It seems everything is made half-assed, overpriced, underwhelming and unreliable. It has gotten to the point that I don't want to even think about buying anything new as long as what I have is working correctly, because what I buy has a good chance of being a disappointment. And, yeah... seems like most manufacturers don't care about the products, the people that buy them, or their making good on their promises (warranty).

 

I've certainly found myself desiring to stay on platforms that are dialed in for a longer period of time. There's still gems out there but GPUs for example, RX 400/500 and the ability to edit the BIOS reinvigorated my interest in GPUs at the time. I quite like my RTX 3060 Ti but, I don't think it's as fun as my Polaris GPU was.

Edited by SamsTechStuff
  • Respect 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 3900XT
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I finally won a Newegg Shuffle and I couldn't be more disappointed with such a garbage deal. Part of my disappointment does have to do with their recent BS with Gamers Nexus, but card-wise, this is just such a bad value compared to my 3060 Ti and it takes up way more space in my case than I would like at 12.6" long.

 

I could ignore all of that though if Newegg hadn't clearly jacked up the price of this card. It's not even worth trying to profit from this. Of course, they're proudly and blatantly profiting from it with this ridiculous markup:

 

1378325195_Screenshot2022-02-07at19-43-57NeweggcomShoppingCart.thumb.png.bf0234e4c93bfed4a4f5638ee2a994d7.png

 

The exact same card at Best Buy and B&H:

 

1397586743_Screenshot2022-02-07at19-07-49GIGABYTENVIDIAGeForceRTX3070TIGAMINGOC8GBGDDR6XPCIExpress40GraphicsCardBla....thumb.png.1040c14f887c589359b0ed513fcf9235.png

1090541395_Screenshot2022-02-07at19-22-52GigabyteGeForceRTX3070TiGAMINGOCGraphicsCard.thumb.png.46b127823207ff503897deedf830a071.png

 

Newegg hasn't done this with every product in the shuffle since some are listed for the same price as Best Buy and B&H, but the gouging on this particular Gigabyte card was scummy as hell. They priced the damn thing higher than an Aorus 3070 Ti.

 

Also, no, I didn't know about this before I entered the shuffle this morning. I didn't check the retail prices of every single card until now because I wrongly assumed that Newegg wasn't going to be price gouging. I selected all the non-bundled cards up to the 3070 Ti except the 3050.

 

Keep your gouged Gigabyte card and suck an egg, Newegg. Hope the person who was next in the selection line behind me also sees this for the scam it is.

 

Out of curiosity since I haven't done this in years, here are the scores for Newegg and B&H on ResellerRatings and Trustpilot:

 

Newegg

ResellerRatings: 1.82/5

Trustpilot: 1.4/5

 

B&H Photo Video

ResellerRatings: 4.7/5

Trustpilot: 4.9/5

 

I remember when Newegg used to be 9+/10 on ResellerRatings back when they were on a 10-point scale. I'm only now getting caught up on what happened to Newegg. I wasn't aware of how far they've fallen since 2016 when they sold out to a Chinese software/media tech company.

 

Since I'm also into photography, I was rolling with B&H long before they gained more traction in the computer electronics space, so I'm glad to see they still take care of their customers. That certainly hasn't held true for Adorama, another former online camera retail giant I used before their customer service slipped hard.

Edited by Snakecharmed

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X
MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: 64 GB (2x32 GB) G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: 1 TB WD_BLACK SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: 2 TB WD_BLACK SN770 PCIe 4.0 NVMe
MONITOR: 38" LG UltraGear 38GN950-B 3840x1600 144 Hz
MONITOR 2: 55" Samsung Neo QLED QN85A 4K 120 Hz 4:4:4
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X300M-STM
RAM: 16 GB (2x8 GB) ADATA DDR4-3200 CL22
SSD/NVME: 500 GB Gigabyte Gen3 2500E PCIe 3.0 NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: 3.84 TB Samsung PM863a Enterprise SATA 6 Gbps
CASE: ASRock DeskMini X300W
CPU COOLER: Thermalright AXP90-X36
CPU COOLER 2: [Fan] Noctua NF-A9x14 92mm PWM 2.52 W
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't shopped at Newegg since probably 2011-ish.

 

I did win a Shuffle when they first started those for a 5600X, but given how the build got put on hiatus for so long, I coulda just waited and got a 5900X at MicroCenter.

 

The whole 3rd party reseller thing really soured my view.

 

I do often sign up for the shuffles just to see what happens. Won a 3080 once then laughed when they wanted $1400 for it. It was $1200 on Best Buy. Still bad price, but yeah. Passed...

Edited by Sir Beregond

Showcase

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 CL14)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 42" C4 OLED
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: E8400, i5-650, i7-870, i7-960, i5-2400, i7-4790k, i9-10900k, i3-13100, i9-13900ks
GPU: many
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P7P55 WS SC | ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Social Media Manager
829

Ah damn always wondered why newegg was so bad now.  The china purchase explain it.

 

Got my stuff mostly from Amazon and canada computer since they both offer alright support.

On 07/02/2022 at 19:16, Snakecharmed said:

I finally won a Newegg Shuffle and I couldn't be more disappointed with such a garbage deal. Part of my disappointment does have to do with their recent BS with Gamers Nexus, but card-wise, this is just such a bad value compared to my 3060 Ti and it takes up way more space in my case than I would like at 12.6" long.

 

I could ignore all of that though if Newegg hadn't clearly jacked up the price of this card. It's not even worth trying to profit from this. Of course, they're proudly and blatantly profiting from it with this ridiculous markup:

 

1378325195_Screenshot2022-02-07at19-43-57NeweggcomShoppingCart.thumb.png.bf0234e4c93bfed4a4f5638ee2a994d7.png

 

The exact same card at Best Buy and B&H:

 

1397586743_Screenshot2022-02-07at19-07-49GIGABYTENVIDIAGeForceRTX3070TIGAMINGOC8GBGDDR6XPCIExpress40GraphicsCardBla....thumb.png.1040c14f887c589359b0ed513fcf9235.png

1090541395_Screenshot2022-02-07at19-22-52GigabyteGeForceRTX3070TiGAMINGOCGraphicsCard.thumb.png.46b127823207ff503897deedf830a071.png

 

Newegg hasn't done this with every product in the shuffle since some are listed for the same price as Best Buy and B&H, but the gouging on this particular Gigabyte card was scummy as hell. They priced the damn thing higher than an Aorus 3070 Ti.

 

Also, no, I didn't know about this before I entered the shuffle this morning. I didn't check the retail prices of every single card until now because I wrongly assumed that Newegg wasn't going to be price gouging. I selected all the non-bundled cards up to the 3070 Ti except the 3050.

 

Keep your gouged Gigabyte card and suck an egg, Newegg. Hope the person who was next in the selection line behind me also sees this for the scam it is.

 

Out of curiosity since I haven't done this in years, here are the scores for Newegg and B&H on ResellerRatings and Trustpilot:

 

Newegg

ResellerRatings: 1.82/5

Trustpilot: 1.4/5

 

B&H Photo Video

ResellerRatings: 4.7/5

Trustpilot: 4.9/5

 

I remember when Newegg used to be 9+/10 on ResellerRatings back when they were on a 10-point scale. I'm only now getting caught up on what happened to Newegg. I wasn't aware of how far they've fallen since 2016 when they sold out to a Chinese software/media tech company.

 

Since I'm also into photography, I was rolling with B&H long before they gained more traction in the computer electronics space, so I'm glad to see they still take care of their customers. That certainly hasn't held true for Adorama, another former online camera retail giant I used before their customer service slipped hard.

 

Owned

 Share

MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG Z790i EDGE
CPU: Intel 13900k + Top Mounted 280mm Aio
RAM: 2x24gb Gskill 6400 cl36-48-48 1.4v
PSU: Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold White Edition
GPU: UHD ULTRA EXTREME BANANA GRAPHIC
MONITOR: [Monitor] LG CX48 OLED [VR] Samsung HMD Odyssey Plus OLED + Meta Quest 2 120hz
CASE: CoolerMaster NR200P White Mini ITX
SSD/NVME: 2TB Intel 660p 1tb sn850 1tb sn770
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Asus Strix G15 AE 6800m 5900hx 32gb ram 1440p
RAM: MSI GT60 Dominator 870m 4800MQ
GPU: Alienware M11x R2 i7 640um Nvidia 335m 8gb Ram
MONITOR: Lenovo X270 1080p i7 7600u 16gb ram
SSD/NVME: Acer Chromebook 11.6
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 5560u
MOTHERBOARD: Beelink SER5 Mini PC Box
RAM: 2x32gb Sodimm
CASE: Jonsbo N1 Mini ITX
HDD: 8TB + 4TB HDD + 2 x Intel DC S3500 800GB
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. ExtremeHW uses Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services. ExtremeHW has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. For more information please see our Privacy Policy