Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

EHW Merch?

neurotix

17 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Personally I'd really just like to see all my t shirt designs, the hat design (black with gray for "pushing it to the limit") which could also be a sticker, and the round sticker/coaster designs be thrown up on redbubble.com

I spent all last week working on this stuff so I'd like to see all my designs used and its really quite easy to just make a redbubble account, upload transparent pngs of all the designs, and then add a merch link to the website top navbar pointing to it.

If this were done I would order one of each t shirt, a hat, and a sticker to put on my desk.

Its out of my hands though, I sent Enterprise all the raw files in a pm but with how busy he is he hasn't responded yet.

Don't mean to sound like a dick but I busted my ass like 6 hrs a day in GIMP all last week, I see no reason why we can only use one t shirt design, we can use all of mine and UltraMegas too.

I have three more shirt designs in mind that I will start on tomorrow, I think having so many options is a good thing but I do understand quality being important. I'm fairly certain that multiple members of the forums would get more than one thing. Something for everyone. And on redbubble, choice of t shirt style, sweatshirt, long sleeved thin shirt or even hoodies.

There is a lot I would like to say here, but it isn't my place. I will say that like E, I am stoked at all of the enthusiasm for merch and new content which was sorely missing as of late. @ENTERPRISEis the boss and this is his intellectual property. If you sent him a PM, he will always respond in his own time, not necessarily the time each of us may desire. You have done a lot of solid work here, don't rush the process.   

• Respect 2

18 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Personally I'd really just like to see all my t shirt designs, the hat design (black with gray for "pushing it to the limit") which could also be a sticker, and the round sticker/coaster designs be thrown up on redbubble.com

I spent all last week working on this stuff so I'd like to see all my designs used and its really quite easy to just make a redbubble account, upload transparent pngs of all the designs, and then add a merch link to the website top navbar pointing to it.

If this were done I would order one of each t shirt, a hat, and a sticker to put on my desk.

Its out of my hands though, I sent Enterprise all the raw files in a pm but with how busy he is he hasn't responded yet.

Don't mean to sound like a dick but I busted my ass like 6 hrs a day in GIMP all last week, I see no reason why we can only use one t shirt design, we can use all of mine and UltraMegas too.

I have three more shirt designs in mind that I will start on tomorrow, I think having so many options is a good thing but I do understand quality being important. I'm fairly certain that multiple members of the forums would get more than one thing. Something for everyone. And on redbubble, choice of t shirt style, sweatshirt, long sleeved thin shirt or even hoodies.

We can definitely use more than one t-shirt design, or as many designs as yoy want. Enterprise is not familiar with these merch sites, he probably doesn't realize how simple it is to add more designs to the overall catalog yet. 

I've already got a merch account setup with these templates. Can you PM me all the images you want to use for this? I'll add them to what I have setup so far. 

• Thanks 1

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
1.1k 694
19 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

We can definitely use more than one t-shirt design, or as many designs as yoy want. Enterprise is not familiar with these merch sites, he probably doesn't realize how simple it is to add more designs to the overall catalog yet. 

I've already got a merch account setup with these templates. Can you PM me all the images you want to use for this? I'll add them to what I have setup so far. 

Thanks for reminding me to be patient, Avacado. I did fully legally release all the designs to E in a pm. I understand he is 1. Busy and 2. Wants it done right and wants quality in the products. Thank you for the compliment about the quality of my work.

Ultramega, I can definitely send you the original files, but they are all in GIMP .xcf format. Those are in the zip I sent Enterprise. Can you handle those and convert them to transparent pngs or do you need me to, and zip and attach them? EDIT: I will just pm you all the transparent pngs. @UltraMega

Edited by neurotix
  • Respect 1

$5500

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X3D 2100MHz fclk
RAM: G.skill TridentZ5 7600MHz 36-45-45-45 1.425v
GPU: MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 3.135GHz/12.152GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix X670E-E Gaming Wifi
SSD/NVME: Crucial T700 1TB Gen 5 M.2
MONITOR: Acer Ultrawide Curved 3440x1440 144Hz HDR400 FreeSync
CASE: anidees Ai Crystal AR3 Midtower
CPU COOLER: EK Nucleus AIO CR360 Dark w/ PTM7950
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x PBO 4.95GHz
GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ventus
RAM: G.skill Flare X DDR4 3733MHz 16-16-16-32-50 1T GDM on
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
CASE: anidees Ai Crystal Cube
PSU: OCZ ModXStream 550w
SSD/NVME: Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: i5-7600 4.5GHz
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Strix Z270H Gaming
RAM: G.skill DDR4-3000 15-16-16
CASE: Silverstone Grandia series GD09
GPU: GT 710
SSD/NVME: Samsung 850 Evo
MONITOR: Asus V239H 1080p 60Hz IPS
CPU COOLER: Thermalright AXP-120-X67
Full Rig Info

8 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Thanks for reminding me to be patient, Avacado. I did fully legally release all the designs to E in a pm. I understand he is 1. Busy and 2. Wants it done right and wants quality in the products. Thank you for the compliment about the quality of my work.

Ultramega, I can definitely send you the original files, but they are all in GIMP .xcf format. Those are in the zip I sent Enterprise. Can you handle those and convert them to transparent pngs or do you need me to, and zip and attach them? @UltraMega

Converting any that should be clear to transparent png files beforehand would be helpful. 

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

1.1k 694
4 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

Converting any that should be clear to transparent png files beforehand would be helpful. 

Figured. Done. Sending it now.

Also, please consider a redbubble account and looking into it, providing they do international shipping. I really love their default t-shirts, they are very soft.

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

18 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Figured. Done. Sending it now.

Also, please consider a redbubble account and looking into it, providing they do international shipping. I really love their default t-shirts, they are very soft.

I'll check it out before things are said and done if Enterprise doesn't have any other preference. The one I'm using now just to trial some templates does have a UK distribution center. 

Edited by UltraMega
  • Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

So just some info about this process, I am setting up a merch account for now as a trial. I can add whatever custom requests anyone has to it. 

Once this is setup, if its all done by E or if he has me or someone else oversee the merch long term, E is going to want to see some in person samples to verify quality. We may try multiple sources to compare. Once a merch site is choosen based on samples passing QA, merch sales should move forward. 

Just wanted to lay this out so you guys have a sense of the process. It will probably be a couple weeks before the merch is available. 

This is still up in the air though, I haven't spoken to E in detail about it yet but I'm sure he will want to carry this whole idea forward. 

Edited by UltraMega
  • Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

1.1k 694
12 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

So just some info about this process, I am setting up a merch account for now as a trial. I can add whatever custom requests anyone has to it. 

Once this is setup, if its all done by E or if he has me or someone else oversee the merch long term, E is going to want to see some in person samples to verify quality. We may try multiple sources to compare. Once a merch site is choosen based on samples passing QA, merch sales should move forward. 

Just wanted to lay this out so you guys have a sense of the process. It will probably be a couple weeks before the merch is available. 

I will also be working on 3 more Tshirt ideas I have in my head this week. I'll send the raws to ENTERPRISE for his archives and the transparent pngs to you, UltraMega. The reason they are transparent is because redbubble offers a ton of different colors, so if the designs are transparent people can choose what color shirt they want. Hopefully that is the same on the site you have the account on now.

I understand the process of this taking time and I can understand trying different vendors etc. Sorry I got a little frustrated.

Keep an eye on this because I have some pretty cool ideas in mind.

Edit: if the option is available on the sites you are using, and you can add a comment about a shirt or a product, I would ask that you put "designed by neurotix" if possible for any of my designs. I'm not going to make any money and am fine with that, I just want credit as an artist where credit is due. Thank you.

Edited by neurotix
  • Thanks 1

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

13 minutes ago, neurotix said:

I will also be working on 3 more Tshirt ideas I have in my head this week. I'll send the raws to ENTERPRISE for his archives and the transparent pngs to you, UltraMega. The reason they are transparent is because redbubble offers a ton of different colors, so if the designs are transparent people can choose what color shirt they want. Hopefully that is the same on the site you have the account on now.

I understand the process of this taking time and I can understand trying different vendors etc. Sorry I got a little frustrated.

Keep an eye on this because I have some pretty cool ideas in mind.

Edit: if the option is available on the sites you are using, and you can add a comment about a shirt or a product, I would ask that you put "designed by neurotix" if possible for any of my designs. I'm not going to make any money and am fine with that, I just want credit as an artist where credit is due. Thank you.

Yes the site I'm using now offers different colors, and I can add info to the description so I can definitely add who it was designed by. That's a great idea! 

Yea merch for EHW is an exciting idea and some of the designs posted already are really cool. I'm sure E is as excited by the idea as we are but he's a busy guy which is why I offered to step in to try to speed up the process. 

• Respect 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

1.1k 694
11 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

Yes the site I'm using now offers different colors, and I can add info to the description so I can definitely add who it was designed by. That's a great idea! 

Yea merch for EHW is an exciting idea and some of the designs posted already are really cool. I'm sure E is as excited by the idea as we are but he's a busy guy which is why I offered to step in to try to speed up the process. 

Gotcha. I have a hip doctor appointment tomorrow and have to ride in a car which usually puts me in bad hip pain. Today is a no because wifey is off and wants to spend time with me watching The Crown. I have a dentist appointment on Thursday. So I might only really be able to work on graphic design on Wednesday and Friday, to my chagrin. But my hips have been killing me all the time lately, its probably the 2 packs a day I smoke and sitting agitates it too. Got a hip cam and pincer impingement and left anterior torn labrum. Will probably be sent to do physical therapy first then get MRIs then see what this doctor can do, and I may be forced to quit smoking by insurance. Then I will have to see another doctor and repeat all of that nonsense for my neck.

WWW.DAFONT.COM

This is sparta! Font | dafont.com

That's a font I'm going to use and put "ExtremeHW.net" in and then do a CMYK gradient across, and underneath put text at different angles in cyan, magenta, yellow and black. The text will advertise what the sites about so I'll put watercooling, pc building, reviews, voltmodding, folding, hwbot, gaming, audio, etc. all in cyan, magenta and yellow at different angles and then in the very middle put "community" in black. To go on a white shirt. And that's just one idea. I wish I could work on it now but wife is upset since we haven't watched The Crown yet.

Edited by neurotix
  • Thanks 1

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

6 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Gotcha. I have a hip doctor appointment tomorrow and have to ride in a car which usually puts me in bad hip pain. Today is a no because wifey is off and wants to spend time with me watching The Crown. I have a dentist appointment on Thursday. So I might only really be able to work on graphic design on Wednesday and Friday, to my chagrin. But my hips have been killing me all the time lately, its probably the 2 packs a day I smoke and sitting agitates it too. Got a hip cam and pincer impingement and left anterior torn labrum. Will probably be sent to do physical therapy first then get MRIs then see what this doctor can do, and I may be forced to quit smoking by insurance. Then I will have to see another doctor and repeat all of that nonsense for my neck.

WWW.DAFONT.COM

This is sparta! Font | dafont.com

That's a font I'm going to use and put "ExtremeHW.net" in and then do a CMYK gradient across, and underneath put text at different angles in cyan, magenta, yellow and black. The text will advertise what the sites about so I'll put watercooling, pc building, reviews, voltmodding, folding, hwbot, gaming, audio, etc. all in cyan, magenta and yellow at different angles and then in the very middle put "community" in black. To go on a white shirt. And that's just one idea. I wish I could work on it now but wife is upset since we haven't watched The Crown yet.

Gotta try those njoy vape things man, I love them. 

Whenever you have some new designs ready it should be simple to add them. 

• Respect 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

More template stuff:

53890?s=608&t=1673902569000

Shirt with front and back:

72125?s=608&t=1673902795000

72138?s=608&t=1673902795000

72130?s=608&t=1673902976000

9429?s=608&t=1673903307000

• Respect 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

23 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

More template stuff:

53890?s=608&t=1673902569000

Shirt with front and back:

72125?s=608&t=1673902795000

72138?s=608&t=1673902795000

72130?s=608&t=1673902976000

9429?s=608&t=1673903307000

Love the white front and back t-shirt.

• Thanks 1

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Ventura
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

1.1k 694

These all look fantastic! Can you also do the folding shirt in a medium gray please? That took a lot of time to make and was quite challenging for me and really pushed the limits of my skills. It took a lot of time to do.

The white one with the logo on front and my design with the full site logo and icons on the back was a good idea. I would also suggest a black hat with the file I sent you and some circular stickers with the EX logo, as well as a mug with the EX logo as Avacado wants one.

Thanks for your work.

• Thanks 1

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

I'm in for a mug too.

Showcase

Full Rig Info

Owned

RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

11 minutes ago, neurotix said:

These all look fantastic! Can you also do the folding shirt in a medium gray please? That took a lot of time to make and was quite challenging for me and really pushed the limits of my skills. It took a lot of time to do.

The white one with the logo on front and my design with the full site logo and icons on the back was a good idea. I would also suggest a black hat with the file I sent you and some circular stickers with the EX logo, as well as a mug with the EX logo as Avacado wants one.

Thanks for your work.

perfect-weight-tee.jpg?s=2048&t=16739054

This one has the back logo too:

Different colors: 

Edited by UltraMega

Owned

Full Rig Info

9 minutes ago, Sir Beregond said:

I'm in for a mug too.

Alt mug with both retro designs:

ehw-dual-retro-black-coffee-cup-11oz.jpg

• Respect 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

For whatever reason, not a lot of different color hat options for print. To do a black hat, it would have to be embroidered. 

Any feedback or suggestions on the templates, please let me know!

Edited by UltraMega

Owned

Full Rig Info

On 12/01/2023 at 22:37, Fluxmaven said:

I actually liked the grid better on the original... I decided to put on some future funk and combine both of your versions into a new take. Hopefully you don't mind. 

extremehwsynthwave.thumb.png.2a69d408fc20547cf823cb980f09d842.png

Can you upload this retro image in higher res? Needs to be at least 2k if we're to use it. 

Owned

Full Rig Info

1.1k 694
19 hours ago, UltraMega said:

For whatever reason, not a lot of different color hat options for print. To do a black hat, it would have to be embroidered. 

Any feedback or suggestions on the templates, please let me know!

First of all, everything you posted looks great. I especially like the mug.

Shall I remake the logo I intended go on a black hat to be transparent and it can go on a white hat instead? The other option is to make all the text in the logo red and the HW in ExtremeHW in a solid gray, which is simpler and could be embroidered.

Also, I designed another T-Shirt. I took artistic liberty with this one and didn't use the official logo, but put the logo in a neat font I found. It is also supposed to be a 90s throwback style shirt with a CMYK focus. I plan on doing another one using the same words but in a grunge style font on black, using the official logo we have, with the text in various shades of red on a black background- a metal style red/black T-shirt. Let me know your thoughts.

1663416254_90scupshirt.thumb.png.d87621970a106bdc5d4c348a7bf0396a.png

Edited by neurotix

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

9 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Shall I remake the logo I intended go on a black hat to be transparent and it can go on a white hat instead? The other option is to make all the text in the logo red and the HW in ExtremeHW in a solid gray, which is simpler and could be embroidered.

Also, I designed another T-Shirt. I took artistic liberty with this one and didn't use the official logo, but put the logo in a neat font I found. It is also supposed to be a 90s throwback style shirt with a CMYK focus. I plan on doing another one using the same words but in a grunge style font on black, using the official logo we have, with the text in various shades of red on a black background- a metal style red/black T-shirt. Let me know your thoughts.

For the templates I've been using so far, I'm using printify. Why don't you take a look at their hat options and tell me which hat you think would be best to use. 

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

16 minutes ago, neurotix said:

This reminds me of a 90's era Taco Bell cup. 😄

I like it.

• Thanks 1

Showcase

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

1.1k 694
16 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

For the templates I've been using so far, I'm using printify. Why don't you take a look at their hat options and tell me which hat you think would be best to use. 

Will do later, on my way to an appointment.

Edit: the unisex flat bill hat and the low profile baseball cap seem best. Want me to remake the hat design I sent in transparent later so it can go on a white hat? I can also flatten the logo as I said so it could be embroidered on a black hat.

Edited by neurotix

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

50 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Ah I knew this was reminding me of something.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Showcase

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

48 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Will do later, on my way to an appointment.

Edit: the unisex flat bill hat and the low profile baseball cap seem best. Want me to remake the hat design I sent in transparent later so it can go on a white hat? I can also flatten the logo as I said so it could be embroidered on a black hat.

Yea as far as printify goes, for hats white is pretty much the only option so clear background is best. Perhaps in the end we will go with a different site that has more hat options, but for now, white hats are the only hat option. 

Edited by UltraMega

Owned

Full Rig Info