Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

[Official] AMD Radeon RX™ 7900 XTX / 7900 XT Owner's Club

Slaughtahouse
11 Attachments

52 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Yeah, I'm having trouble changing my gaming habits to actually use the new found power.  For so long I've gravitated away from stuff my system didn't run well.  Speaking of....

I own a Gladius, my friend bought me an upgrade back when there was no way in game to upgrade ships.  My old system complained a lot about Star Citizen so I quit playing, but that was supposedly before they fixed the netcode.  (Every computer was processing everything on the server).  The Caterpiller was guaranteed to crash a server.  The bugs, they were good times...  Like sending a ship into an endless spin by exiting, making the ship unrecoverable because it would whack the player and send them flying a looong ways away.

Hit me up sometime if you want to play.  It might take me an hour or two to get past the main boss *cough* keybinds *cough*

Definitely still bugs but it's pretty playable. I only got into it recently so I couldn't tell you how much better it is now. I still have no idea what I'd doing though, total noob. 

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

17 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

Definitely still bugs but it's pretty playable. I only got into it recently so I couldn't tell you how much better it is now. I still have no idea what I'd doing though, total noob. 

its the best way to play - not knowing what your doing and having it as a part of discovery creates many "heureka" moments which is pleasant 😉 

Edited by Memmento Mori
  • Thanks 2

NoBodyKnow

Owned

CPU: Intel i9-10900K @ 4.9 Ghz
MOTHERBOARD: MSI MEG Z490 Godlike
RAM: 32 GB - G Skill Trident GTRS (15-15-15-30 @2050 T2)
SSD/NVME: GIGABYTE GP-AG41TB 1TB
CASE: CaseLabs SM8
GPU: Radeon RX 6900 XT - XFX Merc 319
CPU COOLER: Thermalright Frost Comander 140
Full Rig Info

Waiting for Bykski Nitro+ waterblock. Has left mainland China. Purchased on Aliexpress for £120 delivered, inc backplate, ARGB.

Compared with RX 6800 XT Pulse Bykski block I got, it has thinner pads from manufacturer product page. 1.2mm vs 1.8mm, probably not biggie, but nice to see thinner pads.

Be so nice to go back to WC.

Not fan of air cooled. The coolers are too big, yeah need to be and great for people not wishing to WC. But too big for my liking. Plus lose slots on mobo.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, gupsterg said:

Waiting for Bykski Nitro+ waterblock. Has left mainland China. Purchased on Aliexpress for £120 delivered, inc backplate, ARGB.

Compared with RX 6800 XT Pulse Bykski block I got, it has thinner pads from manufacturer product page. 1.2mm vs 1.8mm, probably not biggie, but nice to see thinner pads.

Be so nice to go back to WC.

Not fan of air cooled. The coolers are too big, yeah need to be and great for people not wishing to WC. But too big for my liking. Plus lose slots on mobo.

Let us know how it performs 🙂 

Now that I have a "working" reference cooler, I'm very happy with it. Glad it's not oversized and it can still handle up to 400w within reason (acceptable noise). 

just not to double post but wanted you to let know as its mostly relevant here ....:wheee:

• Thanks 2

NoBodyKnow

Owned

Full Rig Info

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All 🙂

is there any third party comparission of the RX7900xtx cards? 

Are you guys happy with the XFX cards you got? Did someone repaste/re-pad them? Results? 

NoBodyKnow

Owned

Full Rig Info

6 hours ago, Memmento Mori said:

Hi All 🙂

Are you guys happy with the XFX cards you got? Did someone repaste/re-pad them? Results? 

I'm mostly happy. My card sometimes has some coil whine. Not a lot, but enough to notice. It seems like it's pretty hard to find any high end cards that don't have some coil whine these days, and I've heard much worse before so I feel like this is just par for the course. 

Temps are good though the fans do sometimes oscillate their speed a bit. I have not repasted mine but if it dropped even 1-2c it would probably solve the oscillating. It's pretty mild so not very distracting. 

Performance wise, I am very happy with it. Obviously not ideal pricing, but given the lack of any other good options... it is what it is. With everything on max and FSR2 set to balanced I was getting about 45FPS. If I tweaked a few graphics settings I'm sure I could get ~60FPS with RT on.

Now that I have a GPU powerful enough to do RT well enough to actually use it, it's made me care even less about it because there are so few instances where it actually looks good. Cyberpunk may look good in screen shots, but like a lot of RT games, it takes a second or so for the RT lighting to update and reflect the world around it, so all the lighting is essentially out of sync which totally ruins RT IMO. It looks good in screenshots, but in motion it's very weird to me. Portal RTX is the same way, but other games like Ghostwire Tokyo don't have this lag issue. It's not an AMD vs Nvidia thing either, it's just how RT works in many cases. IMO, any game that has slow/out of sync RT effect shouldn't even bothered with RT at all because it looks so broken. 

And then even when RT does sync properly, there are still other issues like culling distances or using lower quality assets for reflections instead of actually reflecting the world around it, etc. It feels like the visual issues are just different than SSR: not really better or worse, just different. 

I wish more games used SVOGI and maybe even found a way to use RT hardware to make SVOGI run a bit faster. SVOGI is a great lighting method that can basically do everything RT minus crisp reflections, but is software based and is basically a form of HBAO+ IIRC, but it doesn't have any sync issues or anything like that. I suspect lumen in UE5 is pretty similar to SVOGI when not using RT hardware, although that does have some sync issues. 

I still think Metro Enhanced is the best RT game to date. They just used it to make the lighting better without trying to focus on the more gimmicky RT effects. 

/rant. 

• Thanks 2

Owned

Full Rig Info

On 19/03/2023 at 09:15, Memmento Mori said:

Hi All 🙂

Third party comparisons across a suite of different AIB cards? Not that I am aware of besides TechPowerUp. I've dropped a link in the OP from Videocardz. Which includes various different outlets reviewing the cards they have.

@gupsterg from OCN has quite a few cards for a more personal feedback.

image.thumb.png.6a459eae2b08d8aa56c1090c5dad450d.png

I would start here because the Taichi is their latest review, which should mean that it's the most current cross-comparison. 

WWW.TECHPOWERUP.COM

ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Taichi is the company's flagship Navi 31 design. The card comes with a large factory overclock, an upgraded 3x 8-pin power capability and a triple-slot, triple-fan thermal solution. Our...

Edited by Slaughtahouse
  • Thanks 1

On 19/03/2023 at 16:36, UltraMega said:

I'm mostly happy. My card sometimes has some coil whine. Not a lot, but enough to notice. It seems like it's pretty hard to find any high end cards that don't have some coil whine these days, and I've heard much worse before so I feel like this is just par for the course. 

Temps are good though the fans do sometimes oscillate their speed a bit. I have not repasted mine but if it dropped even 1-2c it would probably solve the oscillating. It's pretty mild so not very distracting. 

Performance wise, I am very happy with it. Obviously not ideal pricing, but given the lack of any other good options... it is what it is. With everything on max and FSR2 set to balanced I was getting about 45FPS. If I tweaked a few graphics settings I'm sure I could get ~60FPS with RT on.

Now that I have a GPU powerful enough to do RT well enough to actually use it, it's made me care even less about it because there are so few instances where it actually looks good. Cyberpunk may look good in screen shots, but like a lot of RT games, it takes a second or so for the RT lighting to update and reflect the world around it, so all the lighting is essentially out of sync which totally ruins RT IMO. It looks good in screenshots, but in motion it's very weird to me. Portal RTX is the same way, but other games like Ghostwire Tokyo don't have this lag issue. It's not an AMD vs Nvidia thing either, it's just how RT works in many cases. IMO, any game that has slow/out of sync RT effect shouldn't even bothered with RT at all because it looks so broken. 

And then even when RT does sync properly, there are still other issues like culling distances or using lower quality assets for reflections instead of actually reflecting the world around it, etc. It feels like the visual issues are just different than SSR: not really better or worse, just different. 

I wish more games used SVOGI and maybe even found a way to use RT hardware to make SVOGI run a bit faster. SVOGI is a great lighting method that can basically do everything RT minus crisp reflections, but is software based and is basically a form of HBAO+ IIRC, but it doesn't have any sync issues or anything like that. I suspect lumen in UE5 is pretty similar to SVOGI when not using RT hardware, although that does have some sync issues. 

I still think Metro Enhanced is the best RT game to date. They just used it to make the lighting better without trying to focus on the more gimmicky RT effects. 

/rant. 

Agreed with a lot of your sentiment. Until we get modern, fully path traced games, which is likely a COUPLE console generations away, it will always be hybrid RT and the trade offs aren't usually worth it. More info on Hybrid RT here: https://media.contentapi.ea.com/content/dam/ea/seed/presentations/2019-ray-tracing-gems-chapter-25-barre-brisebois-et-al.pdf

I have no qualms if in remakes of older games, they move the entire rendering pipeline* to path tracing. Like Portal RTX but the base complexity of the game has to be quite low for current hardware to handle the lighting. Seems like with a 2000$ RTX 4090, we can play Xbox 360 / PS3 games with path tracing. Even then, it needs a lot of work. 

Edited by Slaughtahouse
grammar, additional links, clarification
  • Thanks 1

New Driver -> AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.3.2

Highlights

• Support for:
    • Resident Evil™ 4 Remake
    • The Last of Us™ Part 1
    • Additional Vulkan® extensions. Click here for more information.

Fixed Issues

• Application crash may be observed while playing UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
  • Application crash may be observed while playing Genshin Impact™ on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6750 XT.
  • Corruption may be observed while playing It Takes Two™ on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Connection failure or black screen may be observed using Parsec client with AMD decoder setting.
  • The Performance Tuning Stress Test may intermittently lower GPU usage before test completion.
  • The Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently resize across the display on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6600M.
  • The Performance Metrics Overlay may have some missing units when enabled, or situationally become truncated after changing display scaling settings.

Known Issues

• High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Video playback using hardware accelerated browsers may appear blurry during upscale on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XT.
  • Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
  • Mouse cursor may appear invisible in Citrix Workspace™.

Important Notes

• Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-23-3-2

Edited by Slaughtahouse

Question to the 5 users here -> If you have installed the latest drivers, does the GUI for Adrenalin work for you? I can't seem to open it anymore ever since moving to the the driver. No matter how many times I click on it or right click, open as Admin. I've cleaned installed it twice within the driver tools. No luck. 

I've downloaded the driver for RE4 Remake and performance is approx. 100+fps AVG with Max settings w/ RT @ 4K. Much smoother than the demo and without these drivers.

I don't want to compromise that experience.

Curious if it's just me and I need to do a DDU full sweep or wait for the next batch. Previously I was on the Feb drivers. 23.2.1. 

Edited by Slaughtahouse

3 minutes ago, Slaughtahouse said:

Question to the 5 users here -> If you have installed the latest drivers, does the GUI for Adrenalin work for you? I can't seem to open it anymore ever since moving to the the driver. No matter how many times I click on it or right click, open as Admin. I've cleaned installed it twice within the driver tools. No luck. 

I've downloaded the driver for RE4 Remake and performance is approx. 100+fps AVG with Max settings w/ RT @ 4K. Much smoother than the demo and without these drivers.

I don't want to compromise that experience.

Curious if it's just me and I need to do a DDU full sweep or wait for the next batch. Previously I was on the Feb drivers. 23.2.1. 

I'll try the new driver and let you know. 

My 7900XT had a little coil whine at first but after removing all the old Nvidia software it went away. I was actually having an issue recording gameplay, whenever I recorded anything the FPS dropped a lot. DDU, removed old driver; fixed FPS drop while recording and coil whine. 

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

1 hour ago, UltraMega said:

I'll try the new driver and let you know. 

My 7900XT had a little coil whine at first but after removing all the old Nvidia software it went away. I was actually having an issue recording gameplay, whenever I recorded anything the FPS dropped a lot. DDU, removed old driver; fixed FPS drop while recording and coil whine. 

Cheers - Thanks! To be clear, I DDU'd when I switched from Nvidia (3060 ti) to AMD (7900 XTX) but seemed overkill for a simple driver upgrade. 

I'll consider it based on your pending feedback. 

1 minute ago, Slaughtahouse said:

Cheers - Thanks! To be clear, I DDU'd when I switched from Nvidia (3060 ti) to AMD (7900 XTX) but seemed overkill for a simple driver upgrade. 

I'll consider it based on your pending feedback. 

Yea I don't usually use DDU for this kind of thing, but BingChat told me how to fix my FPS drops from recording issue and this was what it told me to do. Somehow it knew that this was caused by an Nvidia driver conflict even though I didn't mention having Nvidia drivers on my PC. 

Owned

Full Rig Info

Control panel working for me with new driver. 

• Respect 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

53 minutes ago, Slaughtahouse said:

Thanks @UltraMega

Something is indeed borked on my system. I can't clean install the driver. The option is grey out for me. I'll DDU it at a later stage. 

I can't clean install either. I think that's been disabled since they had issues with a clean install messing up windows boot files. 

• Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

New Driver -> AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.4.1

Highlights

• Support for:
    • Meet Your Maker™
  • Game optimizations for The Last of Us™ Part 1

Fixed Issues

• Video playback in browsers using hardware acceleration may appear blurry on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XT.
  • Mouse cursor may appear invisible in Citrix Workspace™.
  • Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently disappear when playing full-screen videos from STEAM™.

Known Issues

• High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
  • Water corruption in Hogwarts Legacy™ may occur on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 580.
  • Blocky water corruption in Red Dead Redemption 2™ may occur using Vulkan® API.

Important Notes 

• Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as a precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades. Users may use AMD Cleanup Utility as a temporary option.

• 3 months later...

snow-white-blow.gif

According to AMD's previous driver notes for 23.7.1 (23.7.2 is the latest at the time of writing), they've solved the high power draw on idle for RDNA 3 cards. I haven't seen this discussed elsewhere.

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.7.1 Release Notes

Fixed Issues

• Certain virtual reality games or applications may encounter suboptimal performance or occasional stuttering on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Application crash or driver timeout may be observed during playback of AV1 video content using DaVinci Resolve™ Studio.
  • Improvements to high idle power when using select 4k@144Hz FreeSync enabled displays or multimonitor display configurations (such as 4k@144HZ or 4k@120Hz + 1440p@60Hz display) using on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Intermittent corruption may be observed playing WWE 2K23™ on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX.
  • Intermittent corruption may be observed after switching windows while playing Nioh 2™ on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 XT.
  • Improvements to performance while playing The Great War: Western Front™.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-7000-series/amd-radeon-rx-7900-series/amd-radeon-rx-7900xtx

Over at Computerbase, they've gone ahead and test various RDNA 3 & RDNA 2 cards with new equipment (Powenetics V2) and have shown impressive results. The article does not mention, to my knowledge, which driver they're testing. However, it does indicate that in Windows, you can now enable "VRR". Previously, the setting was exclusive to video adapter drivers only. Given the timing, it may be fair to assume they're using 23.7.1. To those that are in this thread and have an RDNA 2 or RDNA 3 card and were previously experiencing high power draw on idle, can you share your results? 

Since the article is written in German, I'll also shared an article in English from Videocardz that summarizes the info more elegantly than Google Translate. 

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-radeon-rx-7900-xtx-idle-power-consumption-drops-from-104-to-20-watts-on-4k-144hz-monitor-once-vrr-is-enabled

https://www.computerbase.de/2023-07/grafikkarten-leistungsaufnahme-idle-2023/

Edited by Slaughtahouse
  • Thanks 2

My testing scenarios and results on driver 23.7.1 with VRR enabled in Windows and AMD Adrenalin:

Scenario 1: When I drive my primary display, #1, which supports VRR, idle is ~40w on the desktop. 

Scenario 2: When I drive dual monitors, #1 and #2, with #2 not supporting VRR idle is back to ~100w.

Scenario 3: When I drive dual displays, #1 and #3, which both support VRR, my idle is 100w.

Legend:

image.png.99446bbc48b99dd8057a643c80863ece.png

Display 1: VG27A - 1440p @ 120hz, supports VRR

Display 2:  HP Z24 - 1200p @ 60hz, does NOT support VRR

Display 3: LG C9 OLED - 4K @ 120hz, supports VRR 

Scenario 1 - Results:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7bf59a57d510884cb1430e0b313136f9.png

Scenario 2 - Results:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.98827f2adbb1cb226b3fe0ad4bc13008.png

Scenario 3 - Results:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8a3586adc898529dcece7576fb46bf15.png

Edit: I've quickly tried updating to 23.7.2. No impact.

Edited by Slaughtahouse
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Slaughtahouse said:

TL;DR Price reductions and minor driver improvements change Hardware Unboxed's original opinion on the 7900 XT. 

I mean the launch price of the 7900 XT was a joke, but as is often the case with AMD, the MSRP course corrects rather quickly. I agree at $750ish, its a great buy.

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

• 3 weeks later...

Adrenalin Edition 23.8.1 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-23-8-1

Notes below:

Spoiler

Highlights

• Support for Immortals of Aveum™

Fixed Issues

• Improvements to high idle power when using select multi-display setups with mixed high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs with variable refresh rate enabled. Further optimizations are being investigated to improve idle power on additional display configurations.
  • Performance drop may be experienced for DirectX® 11 games on AMD Radeon™ RX 5600 XT when AMD SmartAccess Memory is Enabled. 
  • Application crash or driver timeout may be observed while playing Ratchet & Clank™: Rift Apart with Ray-Tracing and Dynamic Resolution Scaling enabled on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX. 
  • Application crash or driver timeout may be observed while playing Starcraft II™ on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Intermittent corruption may be observed playing Rocket League™ with Bloom set to Off on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
  • Performance drop may be experienced for various games on AMD Ryzen™ processors with Radeon™ 700M series GPUS.

Known Issues

• Performance Metrics Overlay may report N/A for FPS on various games.
  • Audio may intermittently become out of sync with video when recording from AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition with AV1 codec.
  • Display may not reach correct brightness with certain games on some SAMSUNG™ FreeSync Premium Pro displays and TVs when local dimming is enabled.
  • Application crash or driver timeout may be observed while playing Baldur's Gate 3 with DirectX® 11 API set on certain systems with Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.

Sharing because this driver seems to have solved my idle power draw issue with multiple displays. 

Spoiler

image.png

Edited by Slaughtahouse

• 2 weeks later...

Adrenalin Edition 23.8.2 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-23-8-2

Highlights

• Support for Starfield™
    • Up to 16% increase in performance for Starfield @ 4k, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ 23.8.2 on the Radeon™️ RX 7900XTX GPU, versus the previous software driver version 23.8.1 RS-594
    • Up to 16% increase in performance for Starfield @ 4k, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ 23.8.2 on the Radeon™️ RX 7900XT GPU, versus the previous software driver version 23.8.1 RS-595

Full Notes below:

Spoiler

Fixed Issues

• Application crash or driver timeout may be observed while playing Baldur's Gate 3 with DirectX® 11 API set on certain systems with Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.

Known Issues

• Performance Metrics Overlay may report N/A for FPS on various games.
  • Audio may intermittently become out of sync with video when recording from AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition with AV1 codec.
  • Display may not reach correct brightness with certain games on select SAMSUNG™ FreeSync Premium Pro monitors or TVs with local dimming setting enabled. 

Important Notes

• AMD is working with the game developers of Starfield™ to resolve an intermittent driver timeout or visual corruption issue when Dynamic Resolution is set to 75-78% with certain ultra wide monitors. Users experiencing this issue should adjust the Dynamic Resolution option as a temporary workaround.
  • Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as a precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades. Users may use AMD Cleanup Utility as a temporary option.
Edited by Slaughtahouse