Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

CDPR - Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot and Discussion Thread

Mistio
1 Attachment

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

image.thumb.png.83b72ab1863686580bb320bada3cdcd2.png

image.thumb.png.b2aaf345c8658ddc741e14350ec2ecf4.png

I was surprised not to see a topic on this. Game has gone gold and the release is just around the corner. 
How many of you will you be playing? 

On my side, as I believe in quality work, I purchased two versions of the game. 

I have a collector's edition and also a GoG edition. 

I did the same with TW3. I had a Steam version when it came out and when Goty was released I got one on GoG to help CDPR. 

image.thumb.png.ea9aa19a43ab74f820776e16ee9e13d6.png

Edited by Mistio

€ Press F

Owned

CPU: Rocket Lake 11900K
MOTHERBOARD: MAXIMUS XIII EXTREME GLACIAL
RAM: G-SKILL ROYAL
PSU: DARK POWER PRO 12 - 1200W
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3080 TI Founder's Edition
SSD/NVME: Samsung 980 PRO (PCIE 4)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 980 PRO (PCIE 4)
SSD/NVME 3: WD Black (Courtesy of TicToc!)
Full Rig Info

CDPR puts out some great work,AND they give great value/support for a game! When I got TW3 it was free with a hardware purchase and was fulfilled through GoG. After the Game went GoTY, GoG & CDPR automatically gave everyone that edition also if we'd already purchased the season pass. Both companies take care of their customers! ? lol, GoG even had a sale @ the time of my original purchase that allowed me to get the season pass,along with The Witcher Enhanced Edition Directors cut,and The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for under $50.00 total.?

• Thanks 1

• Mistio changed the title to CDPR - Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot and Discussion Thread

Definitely a game I want to get submersed in for sure, been waiting for this plus I want to check out all of its eye candy, especially with RTX.

£3000

Owned

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info

21 minutes ago, Christopher H said:

I have the plan to take a week off a work to play. Wife thinks its odd but its not like we can go anywhere this year :(

I booked a week off as well. I got some laughs from my partner too but then she realised we can't go anywhere so she said enjoy *hahah* 
Hopefully the servers will not get too hammered and CDPR will allow pre-loads in tranches. 

• Thanks 1

€ Press F

Owned

Full Rig Info

My wife & I are both pretty much house bound by our medical conditions so her gaming and my reading/gaming are pretty much our lives when not @ doctors. She's got this and Valhalla coming up along with trying to get her stuff off Destiny 2 before they put the planets in the vault & can't access them. lol, she's a busy girl! ? Oh! And cussing about not being able to track her xbox purchase because of a glitch they're having.?  Edit: Wife just reminded me she also has the new Watch Dogs this month.

Edited by schuck6566

Been looking forward to this game immensely. Deus Ex Mankind Divided had its moments, but was otherwise kinda of a disappointing follow-up to Human Revolution and I've been missing a game in that style/genre.

Happy to see this one being an open world game of similar futuristic genre and can't wait to pick this up next year when I build new rig (I don't like playing at medium or below settings lol). CDPR have really done a fantastic job with their games to date. I'm sure this one will be no exception.

Edited by Sir Beregond

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

Seems the game has been delayed to December 10th!

€ Press F

Owned

Full Rig Info

CDPR is the Elon Musk of video games.

Owned

CPU: i7 9570H
GPU: AMD 5300m
RAM: 16GB
SSD/NVME: 512GB
OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS Sonoma
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 5800X
GPU: RTX 2070
SSD/NVME: 500GB 960 Evo
SSD/NVME 2: 1TB 860 Evo
SSD/NVME 3: 1TB 860 Evo
PSU: EVGA 650w Modular
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
Full Rig Info

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

CDPR is the Elon Musk of video games.

They have a ways to go before they reach Star Citizen levels though.

Actually though, I've said this every other time it's been delayed, but I'm glad they're doing this over releasing something half-baked in a rush. They have delayed quite a few times now though and the game's gotta come out eventually...

• Thanks 1

Owned

CPU: [AMD] Ryzen 9 3900X
CPU COOLER: [Cooler Master] MasterLiquid ML360R
MOTHERBOARD: [Asus] ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi
RAM: [G.Skill] Trident Z 4x8 GB DDR4 3600
SSD/NVME: [Western Digital] Black 512 GB NVMe SSD
SSD/NVME 2: [Team] 4x 1 TB 2.5" SSD
HDD: [Western Digital] Black Series 3 TB HDD
GPU: [EVGA] RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: [AMD] Ryzen 7 3700X
CPU COOLER: [Cooler Master] MasterLiquid ML240L
MOTHERBOARD: [MSI] MAG B550M Mortar Wifi
RAM: [G.Skill] Trident Z 4x8 GB DDR4 3200
SSD/NVME: [Crucial] P2 500 GB NVMe SSD
HDD: [Western Digital] Black Series 2 TB HDD
HDD 2: [Western Digital] Caviar Green 3 TB HDD
GPU: [EVGA] RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming
Full Rig Info

This game will make the pandemic so much more bearable.

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

The game was ready for PC probably 9 months ago. CDPR said it was playable. Then they ported for the new consoles and it was delayed to Sept, then Nov, now Dec.

CDPR should become PC exclusive

way too mu

Owned

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
GPU: ASRock 6900XT
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Steel Legend
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4-3600 PC4-28800 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F4-3600C16D-32GVKC - Black
PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 1000 W 80+ Gold
SSD/NVME: Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 850 evo 1TB SATA SSD
CASE: Fractal Torrent ATX Mid tower
Full Rig Info

I see a lot of people on YouTube with clickbait titles and I do not really understand why this approach is needed. I won't get into Star Citizen but given the current situation and pressure on these guys we have to appreciate their courage to stand their ground. 

It is not easy to make such statements when today's generation is all about pitchforks and cancel culture. On my side, I booked vacation for the release and I will need to keep the days because of scheduling conflicts. 

I am sure that some devs have been working day and night to make it happen. CDPR is a transparent company and they deserve all the time they need to release this product. For me, this is the perfect time to show your fanbase that you are willing to work old-school and release a working product rather than have your customers give you money for something you will have to fix in the first 6 months of release. 

• Thanks 1

€ Press F

Owned

Full Rig Info

To be honest happy to wait for a polished product, even if much of the works is for console optimization. However I would imagine the additional time they have will also be at looking at the PC version. As long as it is not released in 2077, I am fine with it...see what I did there ?

• Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

3 hours ago, Mistio said:

I see a lot of people on YouTube with clickbait titles and I do not really understand why this approach is needed. I won't get into Star Citizen but given the current situation and pressure on these guys we have to appreciate their courage to stand their ground. 

It is not easy to make such statements when today's generation is all about pitchforks and cancel culture. On my side, I booked vacation for the release and I will need to keep the days because of scheduling conflicts. 

I am sure that some devs have been working day and night to make it happen. CDPR is a transparent company and they deserve all the time they need to release this product. For me, this is the perfect time to show your fanbase that you are willing to work old-school and release a working product rather than have your customers give you money for something you will have to fix in the first 6 months of release. 

It's 1 reason I am true to CDPR,the fact they put quality & the consumer FIRST! I'm so tired of other companies releasing games then having 6 months of patches("cough"Bethesda!"cough")before the game is even halfway playable(Fallout 76).

1 hour ago, ENTERPRISE said:

To be honest happy to wait for a polished product, even if much of the works is for console optimization. However I would imagine the additional time they have will also be at looking at the PC version. As long as it is not released in 2077, I am fine with it...see what I did there ?

(groan...)? I agree,It's 1 reason I refuse to pre-order a game. Most companies just rush the games out and let the consumers be their beta testers anymore. I grew up in the days when beta testers were the ones being paid to play the games,not paying for early access!?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, schuck6566 said:

It's 1 reason I am true to CDPR,the fact they put quality & the consumer FIRST! I'm so tired of other companies releasing games then having 6 months of patches("cough"Bethesda!"cough")before the game is even halfway playable(Fallout 76).

(groan...)? I agree,It's 1 reason I refuse to pre-order a game. Most companies just rush the games out and let the consumers be their beta testers anymore. I grew up in the days when beta testers were the ones being paid to play the games,not paying for early access!?

Not pre-ordering games is also one of my personal game purchasing rules. Tends to save money in the long run and typically the super egregious bugs are sorted by a year or so after release, at the latest.

• Thanks 1

Owned

CPU: [AMD] Ryzen 9 3900X
CPU COOLER: [Cooler Master] MasterLiquid ML360R
MOTHERBOARD: [Asus] ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi
RAM: [G.Skill] Trident Z 4x8 GB DDR4 3600
SSD/NVME: [Western Digital] Black 512 GB NVMe SSD
SSD/NVME 2: [Team] 4x 1 TB 2.5" SSD
HDD: [Western Digital] Black Series 3 TB HDD
GPU: [EVGA] RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: [AMD] Ryzen 7 3700X
CPU COOLER: [Cooler Master] MasterLiquid ML240L
MOTHERBOARD: [MSI] MAG B550M Mortar Wifi
RAM: [G.Skill] Trident Z 4x8 GB DDR4 3200
SSD/NVME: [Crucial] P2 500 GB NVMe SSD
HDD: [Western Digital] Black Series 2 TB HDD
HDD 2: [Western Digital] Caviar Green 3 TB HDD
GPU: [EVGA] RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming
Full Rig Info

I saw something on the internet this morning and I hope people are not truly threatening CDPR employees for not releasing. 

I think this was on Videocardz in the comment sections and some people there acted like this was the end of the world. 

Kiddie tantrums because the game is delayed. 

When it comes to pre-ordering, Mass Effect Andromeda taught me I should not but Battlefront was the one slapping me hard in the face. Since BF1 came out I stopped pre-ordering all EA games and no longer play them. 

I will admit I pre-ordered AC Valhalla because UBI was in trouble and I did not want people to lose their jobs during the pandemic. 

CDPR products are gonna be on my pre-order list as long as they continue to put quality in their products. I prefer to pay the full price in advance in order for the employees to have access to their bonuses and make their families happy. 

This is the reason I bought two versions of this game. 

TW3 was not a perfect game and I had some bugs. One of them quite game breaking as I could never craft weapons with Hatori. The damn mission to interface with the crates was bugged as hell. I tried 2 days to fix it but never could. 

Excluding this, the experience and the world design was mind blowing. You cannot get such results if you don’t have the desire to do well by your customers. 

€ Press F

Owned

Full Rig Info

Just now, Mistio said:

I saw something on the internet this morning and I hope people are not truly threatening CDPR employees for not releasing. 

I think this was on Videocardz in the comment sections and some people there acted like this was the end of the world. 

When it comes to pre-ordering, Mass Effect Andromeda taught me I should not but Battlefront was the one slapping me hard in the face. Since BF1 came out I stopped pre-ordering all EA games and no longer play them. 

I will admit I pre-ordered AC Valhalla because UBI was in trouble and I did not want people to lose their jobs during the pandemic. 

CDPR products are gonna be on my pre-order list as long as they continue to put quality in their products. I prefer to pay the full price in advance in order for the employees to have access to their bonuses and make their families happy. 

TW3 was not a perfect game and I had some bugs. One of them quite game breaking as I could never craft weapons with Hatori. The damn mission to interface with the crates was bugged as hell. I tried 2 days to fix it but never could. 

Excluding this, the experience and the world design was mind blowing. You cannot get such results if you don’t have the desire to do well by your customers. 

There are a few replies to the twitter announcement that it got delayed again that are basically "kill yourself"

I think they should just announce on twitter that every time they get a reply like that, they're going to delay it another 5 minutes. It will be funny.

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

There are a few replies to the twitter announcement that it got delayed again that are basically "kill yourself"

I think they should just announce on twitter that every time they get a reply like that, they're going to delay it another 5 minutes. It will be funny.

That made me laugh ! Thanks !

C635DE90-D2FD-4065-BDD9-5AF4C40DDD9A.png

Edited by Mistio

€ Press F

Owned

Full Rig Info

Senior game designer at CDPR.

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

€ Press F

Owned

Full Rig Info

23 hours ago, Mistio said:

ROTFL my favorite glitch in Witcher 3 is roach. I found a great video making fun of it.

On 10/28/2020 at 8:16 PM, Andrew said:

Senior game designer at CDPR.

Man, people have problems. So much self entitlement these days.

• Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

• 1 month later...

Preloaded! I clicked play thinking I can skip the wait and go for it :). 

image.thumb.png.d703541efa7a5ef2a8a986d96affc4e1.png

image.thumb.png.6ada94cb2ba95b06e0cd5287c1f27d9b.png

€ Press F

Owned

Full Rig Info