Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Best Graphics Card Repair Business in the United States?

Posted (edited)

Got the AUB0912VH's installed and performance wise, not really impressed.  I think I need more CFM to cool it down more.

I think it cooled the hotspot down by only possibly 5*C or less at load, but more thorough testing needs to be done.

Why can't I open and run 3dmark on steam?  It freezes my whole system every its **Scanning System Info**?  

Thanks

Powercolor Red Dragon AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 with 3x 92mm Delta AUB0912VH fans installed.jpg

Edited by HeyItsChris

Posted (edited)

I guess the performance is pretty good.  It's hitting nearly 1800Mhz Core Boost @ 250 Watts 250 Amps @ 1.125V @ 84*C TEMPERATURE LIMITS ACROSS THE ENTIRE BOARD.  The Hotspot only hit 77.5*C, which is quite nice I'd have to say.  I was just hoping for 67.5*C instead.  Maybe I need 120mm Deltas instead.  I need lots of pressure & cfm right?

Thanks

HWINFO STATS.jpg

Edited by HeyItsChris

So for some reason I cannot undervolt unless I set the memory voltage in AMD Radeon Settings because setting the undervolt in Vega64SoftPowerTableEditor it results in like 1.150v rather than 0.900v.  Also why isn't it achieving greater than 1536Mhz DPM 6, not 7 which is set to 1700Mhz?  I have the TDP & TDC @ 280W 280A.  Thanks