Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

[Official] Stocks/Crypto/Investing thread

UltraMega

This has been a rough day for stocks too, today is the biggest single day drop I've ever had, but it dropped from a high point and I suspect it will recover almost as fast as it dropped. That's seemed to be the trend lately with Omicron fears. 

Crypto seems to rise and fall with the stock market these days, but it has been on an over-all downward trend from what I gather. I didn't buy much into it, just 2K of ETH but I've just been watching it slowly dwindle down and I keep thinking I should drop it but I figure as soon as I do it will shoot way up the next day. Maybe I should sell mine just to do everyone else a favor. 

Maybe that south park episode killed everyone's enthusiasm for crypto, haha. Butters selling NFT's was pretty hilarious. 

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Looks like this is the end of the BTC bull run for this halving.

image.png.c5892588fedfe0d5f3e338e7dea3a25d.png

It had since dropped a further £100 all in the space of about 1 minute.

Bitcoin has been following the same trends since it came out, so I see BTC going down to around $15K-$18K, then it's really going to yeet up to $250K-$300K ATH during 2024/25.

Now lets see if I'm right, anyone got a time machine I can borrow? 🙃

I am not sure about the $250K-$300K during the next bull run, but I do think we are entering the next lull/downturn till the next halving. I am actually looking to build up some of my crypto investments if it does continue on this downward path.

I think if BTC does end up under $20K I will be able to pick up some lower prices coins/tokens for sure! 🤑

If nothing else I will just keep running my Cardano stake pool until the next BTC halving. 😀

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 5900x
MOTHERBOARD: MSI B550 Mortar
RAM: G. Skill 32Gb 3600Mhz RGB
PSU: Corsair SFX 750 Platinum
GPU: EVGA 2080ti FTW
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP600 PCIE NVME 1tb
CPU COOLER: Corsair h150i Cappelix Elite
Full Rig Info

Man what a fun week it's been/s

Owned

CPU: 5800x