Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Pentagon confirms leaked photos and video of UFOs are legitimate

Review Manager
2.6k 2,603

US defense department says images of blinking triangular object in the sky and other UFOs were taken by navy personnel in 2019

Furthering the growing interest in unidentified flying objects, or what the US government refers to as unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), the Department of Defense confirmed on Thursday that recently leaked photos and videos of UFOs were legitimate and taken by navy personnel.

So it's confirmed now?

Source

Edited by Avacado

Social Media Manager
1.4k 819

Wonder if alien can understand women with their evolved technology ?

• Thanks 1

Owned

MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG Z790i EDGE
CPU: Intel 13900k + Top Mounted 280mm Aio
RAM: 2x24gb Gskill 6400 cl36-48-48 1.4v
PSU: Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold White Edition
GPU: UHD ULTRA EXTREME BANANA GRAPHIC
MONITOR: [Monitor] LG CX48 OLED [VR] Samsung HMD Odyssey Plus OLED + Meta Quest 2 120hz
CASE: CoolerMaster NR200P White Mini ITX
SSD/NVME: 2TB Intel 660p 1tb sn850 1tb sn770
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Asus Strix G15 AE 6800m 5900hx 32gb ram 1440p
RAM: MSI GT60 Dominator 870m 4800MQ
GPU: Alienware M11x R2 i7 640um Nvidia 335m 8gb Ram
MONITOR: Lenovo X270 1080p i7 7600u 16gb ram
SSD/NVME: Acer Chromebook 11.6
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 5560u
MOTHERBOARD: Beelink SER5 Mini PC Box
RAM: 2x32gb Sodimm
CASE: Jonsbo N1 Mini ITX
HDD: 8TB + 4TB HDD + 2 x Intel DC S3500 800GB
Full Rig Info

It's just the usual parade of various aperture lens flares and-or folks not understanding how FLIR cameras work. These folks usually lack experience and-or aptitude to properly record then stand in awe of their own inexperience. In some of these cases the context was conveniently stripped away for an attention grab. In a few of these it's obviously just the FLIR gimbal tracking slow moving birds and other times it's just tracking a plane. Also, if they would stop looking at or even turn-off their FLIR and just look at it, they would see it's generally nothing abnormal at all.

Folding@Home Staff
1.3k 660

I think he smoked too many Jeffries.

Owned

CPU: 5600x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
GPU 2: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 3: EVGA RTX 3080ti XC3 Hybrid
GPU 4: EVGA RTX 3070ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 5: MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
GPU 6: Asus RTX 2080ti ROG STRIX
GPU 7: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
Full Rig Info

These have been thoroughly debunked. In pretty much all cases what you're seeing is a normal object like a plane or missile from an angle much further out than it initially appears. 

Edited by UltraMega

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

3 hours ago, UltraMega said:

These have been thoroughly debunked. In pretty much all cases what you're seeing is a normal object like a plane or missile from an angle much further out that it initially appears. 

But but but, ALIENS, man.

Don't you know, they brought us here to mine us for cosmic-wave-plasma-coins in the year -403234923.1003-3 (the dash-3 is the distinction here, don't be fooled by those who say it was -403234923.1003-2, heh, they know nothing those grey matter idiots).

Then, see, they miscalculated a natural ELE (elementary level education) and around the paleolithic age, we humanoids resisted grain-based farming and instead pledged our faith in wild-dinosaur meat. 

Turns out, without the grain in our diets, our energy output skyrocketed, lowering the median exchange rate in the markets over in the little sombrero galaxy, where all the cosmic-wave-plasma-coins are traded (of course because of Andromedean cosmic-fi regulations enacted in +_-312394.5-4). 

So what had happened was, the ALIENS left us here disgusted with our lack of low-level-output required to advance their agenda to stage 42, in their 43-stage CWPC shorting expedition and decided to start a new 12-stage recovery program called, "ALIENS ARE ANONYMOUS". 

And then history.  And now we know they're REAL.

• Thanks 1

I'll believe it when I can shake hands with one. ?

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info

This case a side....it would be an awful waste of a universe if we were the only intelligent life.

Frankly I reckon compared to the other beings out there, we are possibly bottom of the totem pole.

• Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info

11 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

This case a side....it would be an awful waste of a universe if we were the only intelligent life.

Frankly I reckon compared to the other beings out there, we are possibly bottom of the totem pole.

Just FYI, for anyone who cares and doesn't know this already, what you're referring to is the Fermi Paradox, which is basically an equation with many variables that's used to guess at the likelihood of other intelligent life in the universe. From my understanding, it's believed intelligent life can and does happen in the universe to a somewhat regular degree but it never survive long enough to colonize more than one star system. Though there are certainly hundreds if not thousands of different interpretations of the Fermi Paradox. 

Edited by UltraMega

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
768 1,670
3 hours ago, UltraMega said:

Just FYI, for anyone who cares and doesn't know this already, what you're referring to is the Fermi Paradox, which is basically an equation with many variables that's used to guess at the likelihood of other intelligent life in the universe. From my understanding, it's believed intelligent life can and does happen in the universe to a somewhat regular degree but it never survive long enough to colonize more than one star system. Though there are certainly hundreds if not thousands of different interpretations of the Fermi Paradox. 

So all those documentaries I watched about folding space were faked?

event-horizon.jpg.f4662ebbf6c83de92e187978866857c3.jpg

4 hours ago, iamjanco said:

So all those documentaries I watched about folding space were faked?

No, no no no they were not.  See my post above for previous reference and let me elaborate with response to your question:

After the initial rebound surge from the CWPC shortage in -403234923.1003-3.14159, all routes for subspace folding in the hobosapien quadrant (which we're in) were banned without express consent in the form of quantrilliunative 'licensing' (for lack of a better way of putting it, hard to translate the original document from "OiOi1.0.1" language to English) by the GOODGUYS (short for the Galactic Order Of Domains & Galactic Universal Yeomanly Sanctity). 

A few quintillenniums passes before subspace travel restrictions will require the great 'Counsel of GOODGUYS' to once again vote (it's more of a consensus than a vote) to void or reenact said restrictions.  

The Greys have been fighting the Reptilians since the birth of our solar system to continue this restriction, but luckily the Shadow People of Consent (SPC, a little known alien race emanating from a small hole in the background gamma radiation of the second big-bang, it's a long story) have positioned themselves to defeat both the tiny people and the scaly slithering snickers with a new proposal: a 'Free market' travel system allowing all dimensions to resume travel immediately following the GOODGUYS vote.  They Greys don't want dimensional travel available again because they'll be eradicated by the SSS* if that happens. 

It'll be a while, but if your soon to be future-ancestral-kin are still on what's left of this solar system when the vote takes place... well... I mean damn, they'll be lucky as hell.  They'll be able to travel to Cloud 9!  I mean, CAN YOU IMAGINE?  CLOUD 9!

* The SSS are the 'Slimy Snail Sentients' who abolished the Grey's standards of 'no emotion' (similar to Vulkans in Star Trek lore, which is all fake, by the way), in the Gooey dimension when they banned them to our dimension (Fun Fact:  The 'Gooey' dimension sits between the 11th dimenions' 11th hour but before the 10:59 mark on their 'time clocks', I KNOW, CRAZY, RIGHT?!). 

Edited by GanjaSMK
I didn't edit! I SWEAR! *!
  • Thanks 1

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
768 1,670

^Wow, that's a lot to digest at this late stage of the game.

Having pondered some of it, might I suggest repeating the following line five times while viewing yourself in the mirror, followed by closing your eyes and clicking your heels together three times? Works for me every time:

i hear you knockin', but you can't come in.

Or you could just listen to what follows and kick back and enjoy...

Oh yes!!  That is a classic favorite of the 'Blue Light Peoples' People' in the Carina III galaxy!  But the Atlantean people and frankly, myself,  much prefer:

And simply, only prefer it to "I Hear You Knockin" because an ELDER of the BLPs'P was apparently guiding the fine Mr. Doggett during his tenure as a musician.  Little known fact - he visited Venus in a special ship created just for him due to his musical talent.  Some say that's where he me the woman of his dreams ....  BUT .. historical reports actually differ (historically, of course). 

• Thanks 1