Jump to content

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

 

Registered users can: 

  • Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

You should get a custom made headphone stand too...


Recommended Posts

Got this yesterday from a bud down south.  Love the style and it's perfect.  Going on the road with me!

 

Not sure if he's on the forum but if not I'll see if I can get him over here. :cool:

 

HE SAW, HE CAME, HE'S HERE!

 

20211012_101609.jpg

20211012_101619.jpg

20211012_101639.jpg

Edited by GanjaSMK
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GanjaSMK said:

Got this yesterday from a bud down south.  Love the style and it's perfect.  Going on the road with me!

 

Not sure if he's on the forum but if not I'll see if I can get him over here. :cool:

 

 

20211012_101609.jpg

20211012_101619.jpg

20211012_101639.jpg

Dope. Does he have a website you can link? I'm all about supporting my down south kinfolk. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That looks a lot heavier than the cheap plastic junk I'm using now.  Would buy / 10.  Looks really neat too!

  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think my 5.1 home theater setup would fit on that. 😋

Very cool tho. 

  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Avacado said:

Dope. Does he have a website you can link? I'm all about supporting my down south kinfolk. 

 

I'm tryna coerce'm on over here! 

 

6 hours ago, pioneerisloud said:

That looks a lot heavier than the cheap plastic junk I'm using now.  Would buy / 10.  Looks really neat too!

 

It's simply magnificent.  Quality second to none.  Art is only second to his quality.  Have I mentioned how good the quality is? 🤣

 

5 hours ago, UltraMega said:

I don't think my 5.1 home theater setup would fit on that. 😋

Very cool tho. 

 

Ooh - speaker stands, eh? 🤔

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, he talked me into it LOL  Not really that much to be honest.  Ya, I like to build a ton of stuff.  I've been an automotive prototype mechanical engineer/master fabricator for 20+ years.  Like to wrench, weld, machine and pretty much anything to see a creation come to life.  UltraMega, yes, I have built custom mounts for surround sound systems.  Currently a buddy of mine has one of my systems that are gothic (chain) designed mounting his speakers to the walls.  GanjaSMK has been supporting some of the stands I'm currently working on, but got delayed since my son and I were exposed (tested positive) for covid.  So haven't been able to do much lately.  Here's some pieces that I've worked on in the past (and currently).  I used to be a tattoo artist years ago and custom built machines as well.  The coils are hand wrapped and each link of roller chain is welded to create a solid frame (liner/color set).  The skeleton hand is just about complete.  2 more fingers, attach the forearm bones and the baseplate.  Then it'll get clear coated and sold.  Already working on a couple other designs as well.  Middle finger (given lol), palm up, two finger outstretched to hold a headset, and maybe a fist design.  Ordered a large wrench set as well to do some gear-head designs for buddies who I wrench with on our bikes. 

Anyway, appreciate the feedback, thanks for looking.  Going to go surf around and see what reading pops up.  Been building custom machines since my first tandy3200 (cold cathode, cut box and installed carved glass).  Even designed a liquid cooling system after custom machining a brass cpu block and used an old motorcycle radiator/pump system lol  Been building a LOOOOOONG time.  Love to game as well, so let me know what you guys are playing.  Had to get away from FPS style because of a TBI in the military during desert storm.  The motion sets off my epilepsy, so unfortunately no COD or anything like that.  Miss it, but found third person works just as well since it gives me something to focus on.  Damage to the right eye/ear, plus some minor brain has messed with a few things over the years.  Sucks, but watcha gonna do? 

Headset stand V2a.jpg

Machine set 1.jpg

Machine set 2.jpg

Skeleton hand.jpg

Spider.jpg

  • Thanks 7

Owned

 Share

CPU: I9-9900K
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z390-E
RAM: 64Gb Trident DDR4 3200
GPU: GB 1070GTX Gaming
SOUNDCARD: Soundblaster G6 / Phillips SHP9600
SSD/NVME: WD Black NVMe 1Tb
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1Tb
SSD/NVME 3: Hitachi NVMe 500Gb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Soulpatch said:

Well, he talked me into it LOL  Not really that much to be honest.  Ya, I like to build a ton of stuff.  I've been an automotive prototype mechanical engineer/master fabricator for 20+ years.  Like to wrench, weld, machine and pretty much anything to see a creation come to life.  UltraMega, yes, I have built custom mounts for surround sound systems.  Currently a buddy of mine has one of my systems that are gothic (chain) designed mounting his speakers to the walls.  GanjaSMK has been supporting some of the stands I'm currently working on, but got delayed since my son and I were exposed (tested positive) for covid.  So haven't been able to do much lately.  Here's some pieces that I've worked on in the past (and currently).  I used to be a tattoo artist years ago and custom built machines as well.  The coils are hand wrapped and each link of roller chain is welded to create a solid frame (liner/color set).  The skeleton hand is just about complete.  2 more fingers, attach the forearm bones and the baseplate.  Then it'll get clear coated and sold.  Already working on a couple other designs as well.  Middle finger (given lol), palm up, two finger outstretched to hold a headset, and maybe a fist design.  Ordered a large wrench set as well to do some gear-head designs for buddies who I wrench with on our bikes. 

Anyway, appreciate the feedback, thanks for looking.  Going to go surf around and see what reading pops up.  Been building custom machines since my first tandy3200 (cold cathode, cut box and installed carved glass).  Even designed a liquid cooling system after custom machining a brass cpu block and used an old motorcycle radiator/pump system lol  Been building a LOOOOOONG time.  Love to game as well, so let me know what you guys are playing.  Had to get away from FPS style because of a TBI in the military during desert storm.  The motion sets off my epilepsy, so unfortunately no COD or anything like that.  Miss it, but found third person works just as well since it gives me something to focus on.  Damage to the right eye/ear, plus some minor brain has messed with a few things over the years.  Sucks, but watcha gonna do? 

Headset stand V2a.jpg

Machine set 1.jpg

Machine set 2.jpg

Skeleton hand.jpg

Spider.jpg

I recognize the name from OCN. Welcome. You have some good stuff, keep it coming.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avacado said:

I mean, i'd buy one. I have a shitty plastic stand for my headphones. And I live close too. Where you at in the souf?

Montgomery Alabama.  That's the reason I started making them.  Everything out there was cheap plastic that looked like it'd fall down without much help.  On top of that, most places wanted $50-70 for them.  Hell, if you are going to pay that much, may as well buy something that's solid steel and looks good lol

Owned

 Share

CPU: I9-9900K
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z390-E
RAM: 64Gb Trident DDR4 3200
GPU: GB 1070GTX Gaming
SOUNDCARD: Soundblaster G6 / Phillips SHP9600
SSD/NVME: WD Black NVMe 1Tb
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1Tb
SSD/NVME 3: Hitachi NVMe 500Gb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you go side hustle, I've got a couple small metal projects I could use some extra help with, my steel fab guy has been incredibly busy lately.  I'd buy a headphones stand too, mine always gets knocked over. -_-

Glad you joined us over here in this corner of the internet. 🙂  Nice to have you here, always appreciate creative minds.

  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, pioneerisloud said:

If you go side hustle, I've got a couple small metal projects I could use some extra help with, my steel fab guy has been incredibly busy lately.  I'd buy a headphones stand too, mine always gets knocked over. -_-

Glad you joined us over here in this corner of the internet. 🙂  Nice to have you here, always appreciate creative minds.

 

Send me a message with what you have in mind.  I may be able to help. 

  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: I9-9900K
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z390-E
RAM: 64Gb Trident DDR4 3200
GPU: GB 1070GTX Gaming
SOUNDCARD: Soundblaster G6 / Phillips SHP9600
SSD/NVME: WD Black NVMe 1Tb
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1Tb
SSD/NVME 3: Hitachi NVMe 500Gb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/10/2021 at 18:04, Soulpatch said:

Well, he talked me into it LOL  Not really that much to be honest.  Ya, I like to build a ton of stuff.  I've been an automotive prototype mechanical engineer/master fabricator for 20+ years.  Like to wrench, weld, machine and pretty much anything to see a creation come to life.  UltraMega, yes, I have built custom mounts for surround sound systems.  Currently a buddy of mine has one of my systems that are gothic (chain) designed mounting his speakers to the walls.  GanjaSMK has been supporting some of the stands I'm currently working on, but got delayed since my son and I were exposed (tested positive) for covid.  So haven't been able to do much lately.  Here's some pieces that I've worked on in the past (and currently).  I used to be a tattoo artist years ago and custom built machines as well.  The coils are hand wrapped and each link of roller chain is welded to create a solid frame (liner/color set).  The skeleton hand is just about complete.  2 more fingers, attach the forearm bones and the baseplate.  Then it'll get clear coated and sold.  Already working on a couple other designs as well.  Middle finger (given lol), palm up, two finger outstretched to hold a headset, and maybe a fist design.  Ordered a large wrench set as well to do some gear-head designs for buddies who I wrench with on our bikes. 

Anyway, appreciate the feedback, thanks for looking.  Going to go surf around and see what reading pops up.  Been building custom machines since my first tandy3200 (cold cathode, cut box and installed carved glass).  Even designed a liquid cooling system after custom machining a brass cpu block and used an old motorcycle radiator/pump system lol  Been building a LOOOOOONG time.  Love to game as well, so let me know what you guys are playing.  Had to get away from FPS style because of a TBI in the military during desert storm.  The motion sets off my epilepsy, so unfortunately no COD or anything like that.  Miss it, but found third person works just as well since it gives me something to focus on.  Damage to the right eye/ear, plus some minor brain has messed with a few things over the years.  Sucks, but watcha gonna do? 

Headset stand V2a.jpg

Machine set 1.jpg

Machine set 2.jpg

Skeleton hand.jpg

Spider.jpg

That is some talent you have there bud. Very creative. My Creative SXFI Theater headset has no stand and just lays on my desk. What a peasant I am ha. Might have to hit you up on one of those sweet looking chain stands.

  • Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

That is some talent you have there bud. Very creative. My Creative SXFI Theater headset has no stand and just lays on my desk. What a peasant I am ha. Might have to hit you up on one of those sweet looking chain stands.

If it helps, I wasn't much different lol  Was making them for other people and my headset was just sitting on the desk as well lol  Too lazy to make one for myself. 

Owned

 Share

CPU: I9-9900K
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z390-E
RAM: 64Gb Trident DDR4 3200
GPU: GB 1070GTX Gaming
SOUNDCARD: Soundblaster G6 / Phillips SHP9600
SSD/NVME: WD Black NVMe 1Tb
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1Tb
SSD/NVME 3: Hitachi NVMe 500Gb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Soulpatch said:

If it helps, I wasn't much different lol  Was making them for other people and my headset was just sitting on the desk as well lol  Too lazy to make one for myself. 

I feel you. I do things for other people that I ought to do for myself,l but never happens 😛

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Finally had a free hour and some actual motivation to do something.  It's not completed yet, but almost done.  It's a socket swivel wrench and a spark plug socket on a 1/4" x4"x4" base.  But the basic form is done and just need to weld on the stop, clean it up and felt the bottom.  Was something simple that popped into my head while I was out doing some tool shopping. 

1027211300a1 .jpg

1027211300a2.jpg

Edited by Soulpatch
  • Thanks 2

Owned

 Share

CPU: I9-9900K
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z390-E
RAM: 64Gb Trident DDR4 3200
GPU: GB 1070GTX Gaming
SOUNDCARD: Soundblaster G6 / Phillips SHP9600
SSD/NVME: WD Black NVMe 1Tb
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1Tb
SSD/NVME 3: Hitachi NVMe 500Gb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Soulpatch said:

Finally had a free hour and some actual motivation to do something.  It's not completed yet, but almost done.  It's a socket swivel wrench and a spark plug socket on a 1/4" x4"x4" base.  But the basic form is done and just need to weld on the stop, clean it up and felt the bottom.  Was something simple that popped into my head while I was out doing some tool shopping. 

1027211300a1 .jpg

1027211300a2.jpg

You're a miracle worker!  You've actually made a dogbone wrench useful. 😉

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Diffident said:

You're a miracle worker!  You've actually made a dogbone wrench useful. 😉

I know right?  As a tech/fabricator and engineer for 20+ years I've NEVER found an actual use for one of those things.  I bought it on a whim while walking through a store only because it popped into my head that it could be used in a new stand lol

Owned

 Share

CPU: I9-9900K
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z390-E
RAM: 64Gb Trident DDR4 3200
GPU: GB 1070GTX Gaming
SOUNDCARD: Soundblaster G6 / Phillips SHP9600
SSD/NVME: WD Black NVMe 1Tb
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1Tb
SSD/NVME 3: Hitachi NVMe 500Gb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Soulpatch said:

Finally had a free hour and some actual motivation to do something.  It's not completed yet, but almost done.  It's a socket swivel wrench and a spark plug socket on a 1/4" x4"x4" base.  But the basic form is done and just need to weld on the stop, clean it up and felt the bottom.  Was something simple that popped into my head while I was out doing some tool shopping. 

1027211300a1 .jpg

1027211300a2.jpg

That is so cool !

  • Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay, it's finished.  Cleaned it all up, clear coated the base/added the felt to the bottom and welded a ball-bearing "stop" at the top to keep the headphones from sliding off.  Already picked up some roller chain for the next one.  Just need to order a couple gears.  Think this one will actually be able to crank just for fun, something different I guess.  Going to finish up the hand this weekend, picked up materials to finish the fingers so it won't take long to put together and get cleaned up.  1902320861_10282118342649.thumb.jpg.6584ac1db038e2e55c9f532f56093f19.jpg

  • Respect 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: I9-9900K
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z390-E
RAM: 64Gb Trident DDR4 3200
GPU: GB 1070GTX Gaming
SOUNDCARD: Soundblaster G6 / Phillips SHP9600
SSD/NVME: WD Black NVMe 1Tb
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1Tb
SSD/NVME 3: Hitachi NVMe 500Gb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice. When I remember, I must send through a request to you !

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't added anything new.  It's been pretty chaotic the last couple months.  In the process of moving to KC, Missouri and have been busy sorting/packing and condensing everything down.  I have one stand currently completed and am putting it up for sale.  It's the chain(snake) that I completed (added the tail).  Best offer over the next couple days takes it.  About $20 to ship because of it's weight.  Once we get to the final destination and I can setup my workshop again, then a few more of them will get completed.  It's been a pretty frantic ride, as my wife is currently up there and it's just been myself.  Condensing down 20+ years worth of tools, projects, etc in the automotive industry has been nuts in its own right.  Even sold two of my rolling cabinets (60" each) just to condense it down even further so now all I have is a 73" rolling box.  It won't all fit, but close enough to make it easier to transport everything 900 miles north.  Add in a full dresser HD, 1000lb smoker, band saw, drill table, etc. and just making weekend trailer trips will take up most of my time.  But for those who have contacted me, no worries....  I've already started on them and they will get finished.  Just not as fast as I wanted. 

Owned

 Share

CPU: I9-9900K
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z390-E
RAM: 64Gb Trident DDR4 3200
GPU: GB 1070GTX Gaming
SOUNDCARD: Soundblaster G6 / Phillips SHP9600
SSD/NVME: WD Black NVMe 1Tb
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1Tb
SSD/NVME 3: Hitachi NVMe 500Gb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Soulpatch said:

Sorry I haven't added anything new.  It's been pretty chaotic the last couple months.  In the process of moving to KC, Missouri and have been busy sorting/packing and condensing everything down.  I have one stand currently completed and am putting it up for sale.  It's the chain(snake) that I completed (added the tail).  Best offer over the next couple days takes it.  About $20 to ship because of it's weight.  Once we get to the final destination and I can setup my workshop again, then a few more of them will get completed.  It's been a pretty frantic ride, as my wife is currently up there and it's just been myself.  Condensing down 20+ years worth of tools, projects, etc in the automotive industry has been nuts in its own right.  Even sold two of my rolling cabinets (60" each) just to condense it down even further so now all I have is a 73" rolling box.  It won't all fit, but close enough to make it easier to transport everything 900 miles north.  Add in a full dresser HD, 1000lb smoker, band saw, drill table, etc. and just making weekend trailer trips will take up most of my time.  But for those who have contacted me, no worries....  I've already started on them and they will get finished.  Just not as fast as I wanted. 

Welcome back bud. Sounds like you have had a busy time of it. I need to get one of these headphone stands from you sometime too haha. 

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. ExtremeHW uses Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services. ExtremeHW has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. For more information please see our Privacy Policy