Jump to content

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

 

Registered users can: 

  • Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Corrupt The Wish game


Recommended Posts

Pretty simple. Corrupt a wish. 

 

Quote

Jim - I wish I had more hats. 
Tim - Granted, however, everything you own is made of hats. 
I wish I had more cereal. 
Bill - Granted, however it is now endless and you now only have cereal to eat. ]

etc etc

 

I wish I could fly. 

  • Thanks 1

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3600x
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte X570s Aorus Elite AX
CPU COOLER: Noctua DH15 Chromax Black
PSU: Seasonic PX-750
GPU: EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 Ultra
SSD/NVME: 2x WD SN750 500GB
SSD/NVME 2: Sandisk Skyhawk u.2 3.78TB nvme w/ pcie adapter
CASE: Phanteks Evolv X
Full Rig Info

Xeb

Owned

 Share

CPU: Xeb
MOTHERBOARD: Xeb
RAM: Xeb
PSU: Xeb
GPU: Xeb
SSD/NVME: Xebbabyte
CASE: Xeb
FANS: Xeeeeeebbbbb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wish granted, but now you can ONLY fly.  Good luck, your arms are about to get awful tired..... :lachen:

 

I wish I had my PC collection completed already.

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, pioneerisloud said:

Wish granted, but now you can ONLY fly.  Good luck, your arms are about to get awful tired..... :lachen:

 

I wish I had my PC collection completed already.

Wish granted, but evertime you use one it will break. 

 

I wish I could control time. 

  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

Wish granted, but evertime you use one it will break. 

 

I wish I could control time. 

Not sure if I should consider that rude, or a gift.  :lachen:

 

Wish granted, but choose wisely.  You're only allowed to control time in one direction (your choice).  Never to return to present time ever again, leaving your entire life behind.

 

I wish for EHW's HEALTHY growth in 2023. 🙂 More reviews, and more (healthy) site members.

  • Respect 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/01/2023 at 00:27, pioneerisloud said:

Not sure if I should consider that rude, or a gift.  :lachen:

 

Wish granted, but choose wisely.  You're only allowed to control time in one direction (your choice).  Never to return to present time ever again, leaving your entire life behind.

 

I wish for EHW's HEALTHY growth in 2023. 🙂 More reviews, and more (healthy) site members.

Granted but we you now have to deal with a site full of bronies and children.

 

I wish I didn’t have to poop anymore.

Edited by LordXeb
  • Thanks 1

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3600x
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte X570s Aorus Elite AX
CPU COOLER: Noctua DH15 Chromax Black
PSU: Seasonic PX-750
GPU: EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 Ultra
SSD/NVME: 2x WD SN750 500GB
SSD/NVME 2: Sandisk Skyhawk u.2 3.78TB nvme w/ pcie adapter
CASE: Phanteks Evolv X
Full Rig Info

Xeb

Owned

 Share

CPU: Xeb
MOTHERBOARD: Xeb
RAM: Xeb
PSU: Xeb
GPU: Xeb
SSD/NVME: Xebbabyte
CASE: Xeb
FANS: Xeeeeeebbbbb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Folding@Home Staff - Team Lead
1.1k 1,019
23 minutes ago, LordXeb said:

Granted but we you now have to deal with a site full of bronies and children.

 

I wish I didn’t have to poop anymore.

At first I was going to give you a colostomy bag, but that's still pooping. No. You will now barf up your undigested meals.

 

I wish I could live forever.

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x
MOTHERBOARD: B550 PG Velocita
RAM: 4x8GB Ballistix
GPU: RX 6900 XT
PSU: LEADEX V Platinum 1KW
CASE: QUBE 500
SSD/NVME: T-FORCE CARDEA A440 PRO
Full Rig Info

Cheap

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 5 5500
MOTHERBOARD: X470 TAICHI
RAM: Crucial Ballistix MAX 2x8GB
PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA P5
SSD/NVME: Silicon Power A60 256GB
GPU: Quadro M4000
GPU 2: Quadro M4000
GPU 3: Quadro M2000
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, damric said:

At first I was going to give you a colostomy bag, but that's still pooping. No. You will now barf up your undigested meals.

 

I wish I could live forever.

Granted, however, every time you move, breath or speak you sound like a duck that is dying. 
I wish I had super powers. 

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3600x
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte X570s Aorus Elite AX
CPU COOLER: Noctua DH15 Chromax Black
PSU: Seasonic PX-750
GPU: EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 Ultra
SSD/NVME: 2x WD SN750 500GB
SSD/NVME 2: Sandisk Skyhawk u.2 3.78TB nvme w/ pcie adapter
CASE: Phanteks Evolv X
Full Rig Info

Xeb

Owned

 Share

CPU: Xeb
MOTHERBOARD: Xeb
RAM: Xeb
PSU: Xeb
GPU: Xeb
SSD/NVME: Xebbabyte
CASE: Xeb
FANS: Xeeeeeebbbbb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, LordXeb said:

 

Granted, however, every time you move, breath or speak you sound like a duck that is dying. 
I wish I had super powers. 

Granted, you now have the super power of being too slow for everything.

 

I wish I had water cooling equipment.

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Granted, you have water cooling equipment, but the radiators smell like farts. 

 

I wish I were a master game developer. 

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, UltraMega said:

Granted, you have water cooling equipment, but the radiators smell like farts. 

 

I wish I were a master game developer. 

Granted, but now you are known as the best game developer for wild porn games with strange kinks. I hope you enjoy fandom. 😄

I wish my chair was a motorcycle. 

Edited by LordXeb

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3600x
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte X570s Aorus Elite AX
CPU COOLER: Noctua DH15 Chromax Black
PSU: Seasonic PX-750
GPU: EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 Ultra
SSD/NVME: 2x WD SN750 500GB
SSD/NVME 2: Sandisk Skyhawk u.2 3.78TB nvme w/ pcie adapter
CASE: Phanteks Evolv X
Full Rig Info

Xeb

Owned

 Share

CPU: Xeb
MOTHERBOARD: Xeb
RAM: Xeb
PSU: Xeb
GPU: Xeb
SSD/NVME: Xebbabyte
CASE: Xeb
FANS: Xeeeeeebbbbb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, LordXeb said:

Granted, but now you are known as the best game developer for wild porn games with strange kinks. I hope you enjoy fandom. 😄

I wish my chair was a motorcycle. 

Wish granted.

 

Due to corporate acquisitions, the best game developer also designed that motorcycle and it requires the rider to sit on a long rubber toy to start. 

 

I wish I have time to volt mod my GTX 260 before the tournament finishes. 

Edited by Avacado
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Folding@Home Staff - Team Lead
1.1k 1,019
43 minutes ago, Avacado said:

Wish granted.

 

Due to corporate acquisitions, the best game developer also designed that motorcycle and it requires the rider to sit on a long rubber toy to start. 

 

I wish I have time to volt mod my GTX 260 before the tournament finishes. 

Wish granted.

 

It volt mods so well that it becomes alive and sentient and demands that you discard all of your other hardware in favor of it.

 

I wish I lived on a beach in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico.

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x
MOTHERBOARD: B550 PG Velocita
RAM: 4x8GB Ballistix
GPU: RX 6900 XT
PSU: LEADEX V Platinum 1KW
CASE: QUBE 500
SSD/NVME: T-FORCE CARDEA A440 PRO
Full Rig Info

Cheap

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 5 5500
MOTHERBOARD: X470 TAICHI
RAM: Crucial Ballistix MAX 2x8GB
PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA P5
SSD/NVME: Silicon Power A60 256GB
GPU: Quadro M4000
GPU 2: Quadro M4000
GPU 3: Quadro M2000
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, damric said:

Wish granted.

 

It volt mods so well that it becomes alive and sentient and demands that you discard all of your other hardware in favor of it.

 

I wish I lived on a beach in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico.

Wish granted.

 

After finding your spot on the sand on that beach, a guy from a van down by a river moves in next door to you and brings his donkey show entourage full of pole dancers from Tijuana with him. They make a lot of noise...

 

I wish I had bigger hands.

Edited by iamjanco
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, iamjanco said:

Wish granted.

 

After finding your spot on the sand on that beach, a guy from a van down by a river moves in next door to you and brings his donkey show entourage full of pole dancers from Tijuana with him. They make a lot of noise...

 

I wish I had bigger hands.

Wish corrupted and the opposite happened, you have gone back in time and landed your first gig in a shitty movie.

 

040aa1e5-e2cb-42f6-b4d1-1304004f4a92_text.gif.83144a44c93a586d07f1655e14e0cf3a.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener.

Showcase

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1 OLED
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wish granted, 

But now you are used by Oscar Meyer himself. 

I wish my phone had infinite battery life. 

  • Thanks 1

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3600x
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte X570s Aorus Elite AX
CPU COOLER: Noctua DH15 Chromax Black
PSU: Seasonic PX-750
GPU: EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 Ultra
SSD/NVME: 2x WD SN750 500GB
SSD/NVME 2: Sandisk Skyhawk u.2 3.78TB nvme w/ pcie adapter
CASE: Phanteks Evolv X
Full Rig Info

Xeb

Owned

 Share

CPU: Xeb
MOTHERBOARD: Xeb
RAM: Xeb
PSU: Xeb
GPU: Xeb
SSD/NVME: Xebbabyte
CASE: Xeb
FANS: Xeeeeeebbbbb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LordXeb said:

Wish granted, 

But now you are used by Oscar Meyer himself. 

I wish my phone had infinite battery life. 

Granted, but your phone battery is powered by a super massive black hole, and it's like.. super inconvenient to use. 

 

I wish I could play a final fantasy style rpg in a star trek style holodeck. 

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, UltraMega said:

Granted, but your phone battery is powered by a super massive black hole, and it's like.. super inconvenient to use. 

 

I wish I could play a final fantasy style rpg in a star trek style holodeck. 

Granted, but then you become part of a holodeck Star Trek episode which means malfunctions, safety protocols disengaged, and can't get back out and oh no, what's Cyrus Redblock doing here.

 

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in Nvidia's pricing meetings.

Showcase

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1 OLED
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Folding@Home Staff - Team Lead
1.1k 1,019
18 hours ago, Sir Beregond said:

Granted, but then you become part of a holodeck Star Trek episode which means malfunctions, safety protocols disengaged, and can't get back out and oh no, what's Cyrus Redblock doing here.

 

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in Nvidia's pricing meetings.

Granted, but the dog turds outside the window took up your interest and you missed the meeting.

 

I wish my dog would hurry up and take a dump when I take him for a walk.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x
MOTHERBOARD: B550 PG Velocita
RAM: 4x8GB Ballistix
GPU: RX 6900 XT
PSU: LEADEX V Platinum 1KW
CASE: QUBE 500
SSD/NVME: T-FORCE CARDEA A440 PRO
Full Rig Info

Cheap

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 5 5500
MOTHERBOARD: X470 TAICHI
RAM: Crucial Ballistix MAX 2x8GB
PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA P5
SSD/NVME: Silicon Power A60 256GB
GPU: Quadro M4000
GPU 2: Quadro M4000
GPU 3: Quadro M2000
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/01/2023 at 17:57, damric said:

Granted, but the dog turds outside the window took up your interest and you missed the meeting.

 

I wish my dog would hurry up and take a dump when I take him for a walk.

 

 

Granted, however each time it does it is on your shoe. There is no escape. 

I wish I didn't have to cook. 

Too much

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3600x
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte X570s Aorus Elite AX
CPU COOLER: Noctua DH15 Chromax Black
PSU: Seasonic PX-750
GPU: EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 Ultra
SSD/NVME: 2x WD SN750 500GB
SSD/NVME 2: Sandisk Skyhawk u.2 3.78TB nvme w/ pcie adapter
CASE: Phanteks Evolv X
Full Rig Info

Xeb

Owned

 Share

CPU: Xeb
MOTHERBOARD: Xeb
RAM: Xeb
PSU: Xeb
GPU: Xeb
SSD/NVME: Xebbabyte
CASE: Xeb
FANS: Xeeeeeebbbbb
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, iamjanco said:

 

Granted, but then Ren & Stimpy take note and you start having headaches.

 

I wish all my plumbing worked right.

Granted, but your plumbing becomes so efficient, you always have to use the restroom immediately after eating or drinking something. (you didn't specify which plumbing)

 

I wish it was warmer.

Showcase

 Share

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1 OLED
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: M1 Pro
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Sonoma
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sir Beregond said:

Granted, but your plumbing becomes so efficient, you always have to use the restroom immediately after eating or drinking something. (you didn't specify which plumbing)

 

I wish it was warmer.

Wish granted, Global warming apparently is real and now you have 20 solid years left until mother Earth wipes out humanity.

 

I wish EHW made enough money for @ENTERPRISE to hire me on fulltime so I could quit my job. 

  • Respect 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. ExtremeHW uses Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services. ExtremeHW has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. For more information please see our Privacy Policy