Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Elon Musk faces $258 billion lawsuit: Dogecoin pyramid scheme

"Defendants were aware since 2019 that Dogecoin had no value yet promoted Dogecoin to profit from its trading," the complaint said. "Musk used his pedestal as World's Richest man to operate and manipulate the Dogecoin Pyramid Scheme for profit, exposure and amusement."

"Defendants falsely and deceptively claim that Dogecoin is a legitimate investment when it has no value at all," the complaint added.

https://www.techspot.com/news/94980-elon-musk-tesla-spacex-face-258-billion-lawsuit.html

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

Forum Moderators
1.1k 501

This is a ridiculous lawsuit that's not going to go anywhere. I hope the guy suing will have enough money to cover these court costs and the impending counter suit.

Owned

CPU: i7 9570H
GPU: AMD 5300m
RAM: 16GB
SSD/NVME: 512GB
OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS Sonoma
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 5800X
GPU: RTX 2070
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 500GB 960 Evo
SSD/NVME 2: 1TB 860 Evo
SSD/NVME 3: 1TB 860 Evo
PSU: EVGA 650w Modular
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
Full Rig Info

I doubt it will succeed as well, but Musk definitely does use his influence to impact the markets of a lot of things, not just crypto. It's kinda crazy how much he gets away with. 

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

:lachen:

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info

Forum Moderators
1.1k 501
3 hours ago, Storm-Chaser said:

This is hilarious. 

The only reason they are doing this is because they want to CENSOR the internet so the truth will be stopped before it gets to the general population. 

Twitter is very much apart of this scheme of brainwashing which is completely unacceptable. The left knows that and that's why they are trying to destroy our nation from the inside out. That includes stopping  Musk at every corner

This has nothing to do with that. Elon Musk pulled out of buying Twitter. Just like I said he would, 2 weeks before he did. It's not the media that said he pulled out of buying it either. He said it himself.

As far as any attempts go to stop someone from buying something, this is the worst way to do it. There is absolutely no way Elon Musk is going to lose this lawsuit, and his legal team will absolutely counter sue and win.

Edited by Andrew

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Forum Moderators
1.1k 501
22 minutes ago, Storm-Chaser said:

Could that have anything to do with Twitter not handing over relevant bot information? I wonder?

Twitter handed over all of the information they had according to Elon Musk himself, stating that all of it can fit on a flash drive. Now Twitters legal team are preparing a lawsuit on making Elon Musk buy Twitter.

The entire thing was a publicity stunt he did to get attention. He does this all the time. He had no intention of buying Twitter. He's since moved back to Dogecoin to get attention with the help of this $258B lawsuit having tweeted about Dogecoin at least twice in the last 24 hours.

Look at the facts.

• He started off saying he wants to buy Twitter because there are too many bots and his solution was to get rid of it.
  • He appeared to do things that made it look like he was intending to buy it while having no intention of buying it.
  • He then tried to weasel his out of it, like he always does but couldn't find a good excuse at first.
  • Starting bringing in the whole "I'm going to stop censorship" "they don't want me to buy Twitter" and "I'm a free speech absolution" nonsense to pander to a certain demographic while at the same time firing Tesla and SpaceX employees as well as cancelling peoples Tesla orders for using their free speech.
  • Thought he'd go back on the whole thing about bots. Which doesn't make sense, stating that there are "too many bots to buy Twitter" even though the entire reason he wanted to buy Twitter in the first place was to get rid of those bots.
  • Twitter said this isn't true and handed him all of the data they had.
  • Now he's stopped talking about it, because like I said, he had no intention of buying Twitter.

He did this exact same thing with:

• Hyperloop
  • $420 Tesla stock buyback
  • Buy Teslas with Bitcoin
  • Buy Teslas with Dogecoin
  • Flamethrowers
  • Solar roofs
  • Full Self Driving coming next year
  • Space tourism
  • Ventilators for hospitals
  • Colonize Mars

He goes through cycles very consistently. If nothing else comes up in the next few weeks, he's going to be back on solar roofs as well as house batteries but never deliver, then back to space tourism but never deliver, before going back to the hyperloop and never delivering.

Edited by Andrew

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

Twitter handed over all of the information they had according to Elon Musk himself, stating that all of it can fit on a flash drive. Now Twitters legal team are preparing a lawsuit on making Elon Musk buy Twitter.

The entire thing was a publicity stunt he did to get attention. He does this all the time. He had no intention of buying Twitter. He's since moved back to Dogecoin to get attention with the help of this $258B lawsuit having tweeted about Dogecoin at least twice in the last 24 hours.

Look at the facts.

• He started off saying he wants to buy Twitter because there are too many bots and his solution was to get rid of it.
  • He appeared to do things that made it look like he was intending to buy it while having no intention of buying it.
  • He then tried to weasel his out of it, like he always does but couldn't find a good excuse at first.
  • Starting bringing in the whole "I'm going to stop censorship" "they don't want me to buy Twitter" and "I'm a free speech absolution" nonsense to pander to a certain demographic while at the same time firing Tesla and SpaceX employees as well as cancelling peoples Tesla orders for using their free speech.
  • Thought he'd go back on the whole thing about bots. Which doesn't make sense, stating that there are "too many bots to buy Twitter" even though the entire reason he wanted to buy Twitter in the first place was to get rid of those bots.
  • Now he's stopped talking about it, because like I said, he had no intention of buying Twitter.

• Hyperloop
  • Flamethrowers
  • Solar roofs
  • Space tourism
  • Colonize Mars

He goes through cycles very consistently. If nothing else comes up in the next few weeks, he's going to be back on solar roofs as well as house batteries but never deliver, then back to space tourism but never deliver, before going back to the hyperloop and never delivering.

pretty much this. i see elon musks name on anything and call it BS immediately nowadays. hes cried wolf too many times to have anyone believe what he says anymore.

Edited by PCSarge

Owned

CPU: AMD R7 7800X3D
GPU: AMD RX Sapphire 7800XT Pure
MOTHERBOARD: MSI B650M Project Zero
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 32-38-38 @ 6200mhz
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket NVMe 500GB (Windows)
SSD/NVME 2: WD Black SN850X 4TB (Games)
SSD/NVME 3: Cruicial MX 500 2TB (Programs)
SSD/NVME 4: Crucial MX 300 1TB (Documents/Downloads)
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Xeon 5345 @ 2.3GHZ
CPU 2: Xeon 5345 @ 2.3GHZ
MOTHERBOARD: Intel S5000PSL E-ATX
RAM: 32GB Hynix ECC DDR2 667Mhz
CPU COOLER: 2x Dynatron 2U Heatsinks
SSD/NVME: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB
HDD: Seagate Firecuda Compute 2TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Winodws Server 2019 Standard
Full Rig Info

On 19/06/2022 at 12:23, Andrew said:

Look at the facts.

• Hyperloop
  • Flamethrowers
  • Solar roofs
  • Space tourism
  • Colonize Mars

You forgot Tesla-bots.

Edited by ozlay

The SEC has sued him a few times if I recall for manipulating things.  I do believe he loves creating drama but I really thought he would buy twitter.  I really wanted him to just to see how the world reacted lol. 

Owned

CPU: 12700k
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Tuf Z690 D4
RAM: G-Skill Trident 4000mhz DDR4
GPU: EVGA 3080 FTW Ultra
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 750W
SOUNDCARD: EVGA Nu Audio Pro
Full Rig Info

5 hours ago, bwalker36 said:

The SEC has sued him a few times if I recall for manipulating things.  I do believe he loves creating drama but I really thought he would buy twitter.  I really wanted him to just to see how the world reacted lol. 

Musk will eventually buy Twitter, he's just trying to lower the price.  Twitter still wants the deal to happen.

Forum Moderators
1.1k 501
42 minutes ago, Diffident said:

Musk will eventually buy Twitter, he's just trying to lower the price.  Twitter still wants the deal to happen.

He won't. He's trying to weasel his way out of it.

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned