Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.

Alex
162 Attachments

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
25 minutes ago, richardmeppelin said:

Ye i saw that indeed. 

I think expo is better for if there are any issues i can always revert back to expo settings that work but maybe that is the lazy/faulty way lol. 

I want stability for mostly gaming. 

I was tweaking on my previous system which was an AMD 5600x with FlareX 3200MHz RAM tweaked to 3600 MHz lol. 

So i am not an total noob but definetaly A LOT to learn about DDR5 xD. 

Thnx for the help, much obliged! 

You're welcome. You are correct, EXPO is the lazy way of doing it. Everyone here are generally advanced overclockers so we do it all manually.

Hope you find a kit you like, or decide to figure out what dies you have on your current RAM using Thaiphoon Burner so we can help you tweak your current RAM.

If you need me to explain how to use Thaiphoon Burner just ask.

$5500

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X3D 2100MHz fclk
RAM: G.skill TridentZ5 7600MHz 36-45-45-45 1.425v
GPU: MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 3.135GHz/12.152GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix X670E-E Gaming Wifi
SSD/NVME: Crucial T700 1TB Gen 5 M.2
MONITOR: Acer Ultrawide Curved 3440x1440 144Hz HDR400 FreeSync
CASE: anidees Ai Crystal AR3 Midtower
CPU COOLER: EK Nucleus AIO CR360 Dark w/ PTM7950
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: i5-7600 4.5GHz
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Strix Z270H Gaming
RAM: G.skill DDR4-3000 15-16-16
CASE: Silverstone Grandia series GD09
GPU: GT 710
SSD/NVME: Samsung 850 Evo
MONITOR: Asus V239H 1080p 60Hz IPS
CPU COOLER: Thermalright AXP-120-X67
Full Rig Info

10 hours ago, richardmeppelin said:

Ye i saw that indeed. 

I think expo is better for if there are any issues i can always revert back to expo settings that work but maybe that is the lazy/faulty way lol. 

I want stability for mostly gaming. 

I was tweaking on my previous system which was an AMD 5600x with FlareX 3200MHz RAM tweaked to 3600 MHz lol. 

So i am not an total noob but definetaly A LOT to learn about DDR5 xD. 

Thnx for the help, much obliged! 

Hey Richard, i would suggest going with a Hynix A-die kit, for example this one (i made review about on Tweakers.net)  This set has XMP profile which also works flawlessly on AM5 platform with tight timings. Only thing you have to manually set is mem clk/ u clk in 1:1 mode, rest auto. This is the best you can get at the moment for under 130 euro. 

Edited by kaliz
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, neurotix said:

You're welcome. You are correct, EXPO is the lazy way of doing it. Everyone here are generally advanced overclockers so we do it all manually.

Hope you find a kit you like, or decide to figure out what dies you have on your current RAM using Thaiphoon Burner so we can help you tweak your current RAM.

If you need me to explain how to use Thaiphoon Burner just ask.

Thank you again man. 

I know how the program works tho, its just not a good kit i have, its M die. 

I used Typhoon for my DDR4 as well, need program tho. 

What i want is an RGB kit that is out of the box better than the one i have with oc capabilities. 

?

Owned

CPU: Intel I7 14700k
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Aorus Elite z790 X Wifi 7
RAM: G.Skill 6400J3239G16GX2-TZ5RK
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3060 Ti Elite
PSU: Seasonic Focus PX-850
CPU COOLER: Aquacomputer Ultitube D5 360mm RAD push/pull
MOUSE: Razer Deathadder v3
KEYBOARD: Asus ROG scope RX
Full Rig Info

1 hour ago, kaliz said:

i managed to get 6800 in 1:1 mode working even with max CPU clock in benchmarks. Not all benchmarks, allthough 7zip/Ycruncher gives an error halfway through so its not stable, but i havent seen this anywhere on hwbot, yet 😛

2998099.jpg

Impressive man! 

Nice kit for sure, but i am looking for an RGB kit tbh. I just like the look of it xD. 

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

Typhoon burner is not very good program tho, it hangs on me a lot of times. 

Isnt there an better program for this? It completely hang on me couple of times. 

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

this is my Typhoon burned info tho:

Screenshot 2023-10-09 230143.png

• Thanks 1

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

7 hours ago, kaliz said:

i managed to get 6800 in 1:1 mode working even with max CPU clock in benchmarks. Not all benchmarks, allthough 7zip/Ycruncher gives an error halfway through so its not stable, but i havent seen this anywhere on hwbot, yet 😛

2998099.jpg

Nice! I will have to try it again but at 6400 I could not achieve 1:1 with mem clock/ Uclock.

£3000

Owned

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info

The power down bug is still persistent even in the newest BIOS... So many issues with Ryzen man, i am seriously thinking on selling this and hop over to Intel.. 

I just want a system that works without issues and can tweak a little but with AMD its not possible it seems. 

Lot of people i know had same issues, its the buggy BIOS and AGESA code that AMD provides is the culprit i heard from Gigabyte and Asus.. 

If i can get a good price i sell this and hop to Intel man, so done with this crap all the time. 

• Thanks 1

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

3 minutes ago, richardmeppelin said:

The power down bug is still persistent even in the newest BIOS... So many issues with Ryzen man, i am seriously thinking on selling this and hop over to Intel.. 

I just want a system that works without issues and can tweak a little but with AMD its not possible it seems. 

Lot of people i know had same issues, its the buggy BIOS and AGESA code that AMD provides is the culprit i heard from Gigabyte and Asus.. 

If i can get a good price i sell this and hop to Intel man, so done with this crap all the time. 

What's wrong and what's happening? Maybe we can help.

I have my qualms with AMD myself, mainly my 2nd CCD used to boost to 5650MHz and now it won't and will only go to 5100MHz tops. Persists across Windows installs. A BIOS update fixed it once, but after a month it stopped boosting again. It doesn't really affect games but it affects running benchmarks .

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

5 minutes ago, neurotix said:

What's wrong and what's happening? Maybe we can help.

I have my qualms with AMD myself, mainly my 2nd CCD used to boost to 5650MHz and now it won't and will only go to 5100MHz tops. Persists across Windows installs. A BIOS update fixed it once, but after a month it stopped boosting again. It doesn't really affect games but it affects running benchmarks .

The power down is an known bug since launch if i recall correctly.. this should have been fixed 6 months ago. 

I had lockups and other weird issues but now i disabled the power down it seems okay again, its so frustrating you know. I mean, i spend hours and hours already in DDR4 AMD platform with zero result, the only gain you get is instability lol. 

anyway, enough rant, My CPU boosts to 5.750 GHz no issues there but only when you do NOTHING lmao. WHY does it boost to that if you are doing nothing.. Its so stupid you know haha. For the rest its almost all the time at 5.5 GHz. The trick is to undervolt in BIOS so the CPU boosts higher. 

Im gonna try some other things, maybe it helps. The new AGESA does lower the latency  a lot tho, i hope its more stable too. 

Still not decided what RAM to get tbh lol. I called the retail store and they also don't know when these special modules arrive. I am talking about the 48 GB and 32 GB 6400MHz Expo kits. 

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

2 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Nice! I will have to try it again but at 6400 I could not achieve 1:1 with mem clock/ Uclock.

Apart from the particular RAM sticks you have, a lot also has to do with the specific CPU's memory performance, and of course board topography and even bios version. I usually shortlist 2 - 3 potential settings via initial RAM tests, ie. 10 loops of TPU/Memtest64 error-free.  Then I run each of the settings through some memory-sensitive benchies and games, and the 'winner' gets the long stress test treatment. If that doesn't make it through long tests w/o errors, the runner up gets a try... Without short-listing first, you might be doing this for weeks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Respect 1

Owned

CPU: CPU: ><.......7950X3D - Aorus X670E Master - 48GB DDR5 7200 (8000) TridentZ SK Hynix - Giga-G-OC/Galax RTX 4090 670W - LG 48 OLED - 4TB NVMEs >< .......5950X - Asus CH 8 Dark Hero - 32GB CL13 DDR4 4000 - AMD R 6900XT 500W - Philips BDM40 4K VA - 2TB NVME & 3TB SSDs >> - <<.......4.4 TR 2950X - MSI X399 Creation - 32 GB CL 14 3866 - Asus RTX 3090 Strix OC/KPin 520W and 2x RTX 2080 Ti Gigabyte XTR WF WB 380W - LG 55 IPS HDR - 1TB NVME & 4TB SSDs
Full Rig Info

1 hour ago, richardmeppelin said:

The power down is an known bug since launch if i recall correctly.. this should have been fixed 6 months ago. 

I had lockups and other weird issues but now i disabled the power down it seems okay again, its so frustrating you know. I mean, i spend hours and hours already in DDR4 AMD platform with zero result, the only gain you get is instability lol. 

anyway, enough rant, My CPU boosts to 5.750 GHz no issues there but only when you do NOTHING lmao. WHY does it boost to that if you are doing nothing.. Its so stupid you know haha. For the rest its almost all the time at 5.5 GHz. The trick is to undervolt in BIOS so the CPU boosts higher. 

Im gonna try some other things, maybe it helps. The new AGESA does lower the latency  a lot tho, i hope its more stable too. 

Still not decided what RAM to get tbh lol. I called the retail store and they also don't know when these special modules arrive. I am talking about the 48 GB and 32 GB 6400MHz Expo kits. 

Re: your AM4 and "no gains". This is old but take a look at it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHdEavdBVH0c0LnWnwbUWDxC306YgnKir_W3ticgdYQ/htmlview#gid=0

Shows the results of raising RAM frequency across a ton of ~2019 games with the 3900x vs the 9900k. Running 3800MHz/1900 fclk with tight timings causes the 3900x to gain a significant amount of fps and outperform the Intel.

If you really hate your setup that much, then get Intel and go to a different thread. We don't really need your negativity here if you aren't open to help. Also posting 4 times in a row wasn't exactly the best way to make a good impression as a new member.

Edited by neurotix

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

6 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Re: your AM4 and "no gains". This is old but take a look at it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHdEavdBVH0c0LnWnwbUWDxC306YgnKir_W3ticgdYQ/htmlview#gid=0

Shows the results of raising RAM frequency across a ton of ~2019 games with the 3900x vs the 9900k. Running 3800MHz/1900 fclk with tight timings causes the 3900x to gain a significant amount of fps and outperform the Intel.

If you really hate your setup that much, then get Intel and go to a different thread. We don't really need your negativity here if you aren't open to help. Alao posting 4 times in a row wasn't exactly the best way to make a good impression as a new member.

Bro, i tested this multiple times and so did Buildzoid and Gamersnexxus and its all within margin of error. The gains can be there but it takes a lot of time to make it work and luck with the silicon. 

What i did notice and was measurable is to use 4 dimms instead of 2 which gave some kind of boost for some reason as the OS and games felt more smooth. Only in single ranked RAM tho. 

Who said i am not open to help? I posted my typhoon burned didn't i? I asked what ram to get etc. You are the one that keeps saying that i don't suppose to know how typhoon burner works while i posted it and already told you that i know how to use it and want you opinion on it. 

Its not the setup that i hate so to speak, its the erratic behavior of the ram and i try to solve it and understand what is going on. 

Posting what 4 times in a row? What is Alao?

Now, i am not sure what info you want or how you can help but i asked multiple times what ram would be good. I want A die ram as its the best, i woud like to know if there is anyway of knowing if its A or M die like you could do with B-die of Samsung. There is a B-die finder but for DDR5 it all seemed to change so i picked the lowest latency 6000MHz kit i could found which is the one i have now. 

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

8 minutes ago, richardmeppelin said:

Bro, i tested this multiple times and so did Buildzoid and Gamersnexxus and its all within margin of error. The gains can be there but it takes a lot of time to make it work and luck with the silicon. 

What i did notice and was measurable is to use 4 dimms instead of 2 which gave some kind of boost for some reason as the OS and games felt more smooth. Only in single ranked RAM tho. 

Who said i am not open to help? I posted my typhoon burned didn't i? I asked what ram to get etc. You are the one that keeps saying that i don't suppose to know how typhoon burner works while i posted it and already told you that i know how to use it and want you opinion on it. 

Its not the setup that i hate so to speak, its the erratic behavior of the ram and i try to solve it and understand what is going on. 

Now, i am not sure what info you want or how you can help but i asked multiple times what ram would be good. I want A die ram as its the best, i woud like to know if there is anyway of knowing if its A or M die like you could do with B-die of Samsung. There is a B-die finder but for DDR5 it all seemed to change so i picked the lowest latency 6000MHz kit i could found which is the one i have now. 

...fyi, there is also the 'old' M-die and the 'new' M-die differentiation...

• Thanks 1

Owned

CPU: CPU: ><.......7950X3D - Aorus X670E Master - 48GB DDR5 7200 (8000) TridentZ SK Hynix - Giga-G-OC/Galax RTX 4090 670W - LG 48 OLED - 4TB NVMEs >< .......5950X - Asus CH 8 Dark Hero - 32GB CL13 DDR4 4000 - AMD R 6900XT 500W - Philips BDM40 4K VA - 2TB NVME & 3TB SSDs >> - <<.......4.4 TR 2950X - MSI X399 Creation - 32 GB CL 14 3866 - Asus RTX 3090 Strix OC/KPin 520W and 2x RTX 2080 Ti Gigabyte XTR WF WB 380W - LG 55 IPS HDR - 1TB NVME & 4TB SSDs
Full Rig Info

13 minutes ago, richardmeppelin said:

Someone else would have to link you an A-Die kit. I am not sure, and I know you want one with AMD Expo. Someone else would also need to tell you from your Thaiphoon Burner report what dies you have because I'm busy today. Tbh I don't know what kit would have A-Die. Sorry.

Alao was a typo, I meant to say also. Sorry for being a bit harsh, but I am also not understanding what your problem is with your system and I'm unsure how to help you.

The gains in memory OC are there for sure, the spreadsheet I posted shows clear proof of that, and it's not within margin of error.

The gains exist with Zen 4 too, going from highly tuned B-Die at 6200MHz to my new RAM at 7600MHz got me 9 more FPS in Forza Horizon 5 benchmark on Ultra. I am also getting increased FPS and higher lows in Quake II RTX @ 3440x1440 144hz.

Edited by neurotix
  • Thanks 1

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

11 minutes ago, richardmeppelin said:

DDR5 is all over the place. Some kits were A-Die or M-Die only and then switched and some have always been a mix. Without looking at the RAM before you buy you won't know. 

F5-7200J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK seems to mostly be A-Die but there's still a chance you'd get M-Die. 

• Thanks 1
  • Respect 1

Owned

CPU: Intel i9 10900K @ 51/47 1.26v
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z590 Maximus XIII Hero
RAM: G.Skill DDR4-4266 CL17 32GB @ 4300 15-16-16-35 2T 1.55v
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3080 Ti
SSD/NVME: Team Group MP34 4TB NVMe + WD Blue 4TB SATA SSD
CPU COOLER: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Noctua iPPC 3000
PSU: Super Flower Leadex Titanium 1000W
CASE: Fractal Design Meshify S2
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @ 47/43 1.22v
MOTHERBOARD: Asrock Z390 Taichi
RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 CL16 64GB @ 3200 16-20-20-38 1T 1.35v
SSD/NVME: SN850 1TB + HP EX950 2TB + SX8200 2TB NVMe
HDD: 4x Seagate Exos X16 14TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
OTHER: LSI Logic 9207-8i
NETWORK: Intel X540 10 GbE
Full Rig Info

$600

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7 5825U
MOTHERBOARD: SFX14-42G-R607
RAM: 16GB LPDDR4-4266
SSD/NVME: SK Hynix P31 Gold 2TB M.2 NVME
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung PM991a 512GB M.2 NVME
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti 4GB 35W @ 55W
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021
OPERATING SYSTEM 2: Debian 12.5 KDE
Full Rig Info

32 minutes ago, J7SC_Orion said:

...fyi, there is also the 'old' M-die and the 'new' M-die differentiation...

omg even more things to think about.. xD

So what die is the best and does it come with expo too?

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

32 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Someone else would have to link you an A-Die kit. I am not sure, and I know you want one with AMD Expo. Someone else would also need to tell you from your Thaiphoon Burner report what dies you have because I'm busy today. Tbh I don't know what kit would have A-Die. Sorry.

Alao was a typo, I meant to say also. Sorry for being a bit harsh, but I am also not understanding what your problem is with your system and I'm unsure how to help you.

The gains in memory OC are there for sure, the spreadsheet I posted shows clear proof of that, and it's not within margin of error.

The gains exist with Zen 4 too, going from highly tuned B-Die at 6200MHz to my new RAM at 7600MHz got me 9 more FPS in Forza Horizon 5 benchmark on Ultra. I am also getting increased FPS and higher lows in Quake II RTX @ 3440x1440 144hz.

Yes, why i want expo is due to the reason if anything goes south, i can always revert back to the expo settings that work to have an booting machine. 

I learned my lesson with DDR4 which took me weeks and weeks with the Mus1Mus calculator and yes, i did see some gains, but imo, its not really worth the hassle only for gaming cos Adobe and other professional programs don't like these overclocked ram unfortunately which i do use. 

I mean, 100 or 109 is not gonna make the game run any better tho, you will not even notice it outside of benchmarks. This is cool if you are in to these things but im over it. I want RAM that works as fast as possible and as stable as possible. 

Could you post your 7600MHz stable settings again plz? Maybe i see a setting i can change. 

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

32 minutes ago, The Pook said:

DDR5 is all over the place. Some kits were A-Die or M-Die only and then switched and some have always been a mix. Without looking at the RAM before you buy you won't know. 

F5-7200J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK seems to mostly be A-Die but there's still a chance you'd get M-Die. 

Understandable, so as far as i understand, an 6000MHz kit with the lowest timings will have increased chance of being good quality ram imo? 

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

11 minutes ago, richardmeppelin said:

Could you post your 7600MHz stable settings again plz? Maybe i see a setting i can change. 

Zen_36_45_738_8000.jpg.beb62762403844b366594b920e9e5ef9(1).jpg.a811d26bbbee6a56eb0e1e4370457dcd.jpg

Those but for 7600MHz. I suggest enabling Gear Down Mode. Also, these timings are for M-Die and specifically the kit I linked some time back, TridentZ5 7200 Intel XMP. Make sure you're on the latest bios and AGESA before trying.

13 minutes ago, richardmeppelin said:

Understandable, so as far as i understand, an 6000MHz kit with the lowest timings will have increased chance of being good quality ram imo? 

It will be outperformed at 7600MHz+, as I mentioned with my FH5 result. But the difference in bandwidth isn't all that much. If you want timings for 6000MHz try these:

aida646200subtimingsset.PNG.2cff45ea977d18ff5e60d9412da58bd2.PNG.0ffcfd37b1f6986be0f5c4040e6387ed.PNG.41f038a9fa6b47a1723a5481cf3c6b99.PNG

Those are my B-Die timings.

Good luck man. And sorry about earlier.

• Respect 1

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

4 minutes ago, neurotix said:

Zen_36_45_738_8000.jpg.beb62762403844b366594b920e9e5ef9(1).jpg.a811d26bbbee6a56eb0e1e4370457dcd.jpg

Those but for 7600MHz. I suggest enabling Gear Down Mode. Also, these timings are for M-Die and specifically the kit I linked some time back, TridentZ5 7200 Intel XMP. Make sure you're on the latest bios and AGESA before trying.

It will be outperformed at 7600MHz+, as I mentioned with my FH5 result. But the difference in bandwidth isn't all that much. If you want timings for 6000MHz try these:

aida646200subtimingsset.PNG.2cff45ea977d18ff5e60d9412da58bd2.PNG.0ffcfd37b1f6986be0f5c4040e6387ed.PNG.41f038a9fa6b47a1723a5481cf3c6b99.PNG

Those are my B-Die timings.

Good luck man. And sorry about earlier.

Good info man! Thnx a lot, i will take a look at it and try to understand it lol. 

Its okay man, i am just vocal about what i think and out my frustration, nothing personal and i do understand that people might interpret it as being rude or something but that is not my intention, so my apologies. 

• Thanks 1

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

I *highly* suggest going with the second set of timings I posted.

Just go to the RAM timings section of your BIOS and set them all identically to mine. If you can, blow just the timings up big and print it off. Also, it doesn't show up but use 1.435v for both VDD and VDDQ.

• Respect 1

$5500

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

5 minutes ago, neurotix said:

I *highly* suggest going with the second set of timings I posted.

Just go to the RAM timings section of your BIOS and set them all identically to mine. If you can, blow just the timings up big and print it off. Also, it doesn't show up but use 1.435v for both VDD and VDDQ.

I was already thinking on doing that tomorrow, its getting too late here so i loose focus lol. 

This also seems to be a good kit: 

WWW.ALTERNATE.NL

De G.Skill F5-6400J3239F24GX2-TZ5RK is een kit van twee 24 GB DDR5-6400 (PC5-51200) geheugenmodules uit de Trident Z5 RGB serie. De totale capacite...

bit expensive tho. Every electronic seems more expensive here in the Netherlands compared to the US. I should ask my friend over there to ship it for me lol. 

?

Owned

Full Rig Info

I was also looking at other kits and i noticed that these XMP kits: 

WWW.ALTERNATE.NL

De G.Skill 32 GB DDR5-6400 Kit (F5-6400J3239G16GX2-TZ5RK) is een kit bestaande uit twee 16 GB DDR5-6400 geheugenmodules (PC5-51200) uit de Trident ...

Have the exact same timings than the AMD expo ones only 30euro's cheaper... So why would i get the AMD over the Intel after all become the question... 

?

Owned

Full Rig Info