Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, register to take part in our community, don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

The End Of An Era - OCN

ENTERPRISE

Hello all. 

Today I received notification from Verticalscope that my services are no longer required at Overclock.net. This was a long time coming as Verticalscope since the acquisition of the site has slowly but surely consolidated the site in all respects, including the gradual removal of Staff which included The_Manual, which happened a little while back. So from this point onwards, there will be no OG management and all management tasks will fall to VS staff directly or they will put in place someone unfamiliar. Any of the existing moderators/staff will now have to look to VS for any support. I will not be staying on at OCN in any capacity, while I could volunteer, I feel my time with the site has come to its end as it is no longer a site I am passionate about and the community ethos, in my humble opinion has been lost.

My time with OCN since 2004 under the original ownership/leadership was THE golden era and I'm happy and incredibly privileged to have been a part of the journey. I look back to the golden years with many fond memories of achievements had by myself and others as well as the genuine sense of "community" that OCN fostered.  OCN was the "Right place at the right time" for me. I was at a stage in life that was really difficult and being a part of the community at that time was the positivity I needed to grow and overcome some obstacles, for that I will be forever thankful. 

During my time I have gained life long friends to whom I have been in contact with now for many years, for the most part I have never met any of you in person, but you guys are my community, regardless of the sites name. This is the wonderful thing about the internet, friendships can span globally!

What I have learned during my tenure with OCN during the golden era was invaluable and the experience gained has helped to nurture my own growth, personally and professionally. My time with OCN towards the latter days illustrated to me that I could start my own adventure, hence EHW. I have been thankful that the familiar crowd I have come to know as friends have also decided to hang out with me here on EHW, cant be luckier really!

So, that is it as they say. I guess I will take a stroll to the OCN retirement beach and join the others at long last 🙂

All the best,

E

• Thanks 2
  • Respect 18

£3000

Owned

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Meg Ace X670E
RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB (6000MT/s)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Corsair MP700 Pro Gen 5 2TB
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
FANS: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC x 6
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i5 8500
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Kingston 2666Mhz
SSD/NVME: 256GB Samsung NVMe
NETWORK: HP 561T 10Gbe (Intel X540 T2)
MOTHERBOARD: Proprietry
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
PSU: 90Watt
CASE: HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe (Main OS)
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe (VM's)
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's (Apps)
Full Rig Info

Release

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Honestly, the forum has become less and less enthusiast based and more of a cess-pool since even my participation began on OCN in ~2019 or whatever it is. I have no clue why community reps stick around or use OCN when the average person there is terrible at OCing. The 13th generation OC thread has disgusted me, and we have people creating over 700 posts in one month, half of which are questions that have been asked forty times over.

It's sad. The thread now is just about people buying binned chips, running auto voltages, and then gloating about it every three posts. Zero skill, zero passion for OCing. Just ego, and money to burn.

I hope this site takes off. I've found myself posting far less on OCN because it's just.. low quality. Maybe that's what happens when a site grows to the size of OCN, I don't know.

Thanks for all you did during the glory days that I missed out on! 😛 Here's to EHW succeeding

• Thanks 3
  • Respect 3

At least you did get a notification that you're no longer going to be staff there. VS booted lemans81 from the staff after god knows how many years without even sending a message to him after doing so.

Hopefully EHW now turns into what once was OCN before the corporate takeover.

• Respect 5

Owned

CPU: i7 9570H
GPU: AMD 5300m
RAM: 16GB
SSD/NVME: 512GB
OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS Sonoma
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: 5800X
GPU: RTX 2070
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 500GB 960 Evo
SSD/NVME 2: 1TB 860 Evo
SSD/NVME 3: 1TB 860 Evo
PSU: EVGA 650w Modular
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
Full Rig Info

I barely post on OCN anymore. No doubt it has lost almost all of it's appeal with the VS takeover. 

Can you announce this on OCN? I think people there would want to know that all the original staff are gone, and maybe let them know about ehw in the process? I mean what are they gonna do, fire you? 

• Respect 1

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

only thing keeping me on OCN is the DDR4 + ban thread but even those are starting to piddle out 😞

viva la EHW revolution

• Thanks 1
  • Respect 2

Owned

CPU: Intel i9 10900K @ 51/47 1.26v
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z590 Maximus XIII Hero
RAM: G.Skill DDR4-4266 CL17 32GB @ 4300 15-16-16-35 2T 1.55v
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3080 Ti
SSD/NVME: Team Group MP34 4TB NVMe + WD Blue 4TB SATA SSD
CPU COOLER: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Noctua iPPC 3000
PSU: Super Flower Leadex Titanium 1000W
CASE: Fractal Design Meshify S2
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @ 47/43 1.22v
MOTHERBOARD: Asrock Z390 Taichi
RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 CL16 64GB @ 3200 16-20-20-38 1T 1.35v
SSD/NVME: SN850 1TB + HP EX950 2TB + SX8200 2TB NVMe
HDD: 4x Seagate Exos X16 14TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
OTHER: LSI Logic 9207-8i
NETWORK: Intel X540 10 GbE
Full Rig Info

$600

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7 5825U
MOTHERBOARD: SFX14-42G-R607
RAM: 16GB LPDDR4-4266
SSD/NVME: SK Hynix P31 Gold 2TB M.2 NVME
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung PM991a 512GB M.2 NVME
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti 4GB 35W @ 55W
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021
MONITOR: 14" 1080p IPS 60hz @ 72hz
Full Rig Info

15 minutes ago, Andrew said:

At least you did get a notification that you're no longer going to be staff there. VS booted lemans81 from the staff after god knows how many years without even sending a message to him after doing so.

Yeah that was some BS and the start of the removal of OCN management as far as I am concerned.  My aim is to have EHW replicate the best parts of what OCN was. It was a working formula, you don't fix what isn't broke as they say. 

6 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

I barely post on OCN anymore. No doubt it has lost almost all of it's appeal with the VS takeover. 

Can you announce this on OCN? I think people there would want to know that all the original staff are gone, and maybe let them know about ehw in the process? I mean what are they gonna do, fire you? 

Yeah I have made a post in the staff area on OCN as well as a public statement here : 

WWW.OVERCLOCK.NET

• Respect 5

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

Full Rig Info

19 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Hello all. 

Today I received notification from Verticalscope that my services are no longer required at Overclock.net. This was a long time coming as Verticalscope since the acquisition of the site has slowly but surely consolidated the site in all respects, including the gradual removal of Staff which included The_Manual, which happened a little while back. So from this point onwards, there will be no OG management and all management tasks will fall to VS staff directly or they will put in place someone unfamiliar. Any of the existing moderators/staff will now have to look to VS for any support. I will not be staying on at OCN in any capacity, while I could volunteer, I feel my time with the site has come to its end as it is no longer a site I am passionate about and the community ethos, in my humble opinion has been lost.

My time with OCN since 2004 under the original ownership/leadership was THE golden era and I'm happy and incredibly privileged to have been a part of the journey. I look back to the golden years with many fond memories of achievements had by myself and others as well as the genuine sense of "community" that OCN fostered.  OCN was the "Right place at the right time" for me. I was at a stage in life that was really difficult and being a part of the community at that time was the positivity I needed to grow and overcome some obstacles, for that I will be forever thankful. 

During my time I have gained life long friends to whom I have been in contact with now for many years, for the most part I have never met any of you in person, but you guys are my community, regardless of the sites name. This is the wonderful thing about the internet, friendships can span globally!

What I have learned during my tenure with OCN during the golden era was invaluable and the experience gained has helped to nurture my own growth, personally and professionally. My time with OCN towards the latter days illustrated to me that I could start my own adventure, hence EHW. I have been thankful that the familiar crowd I have come to know as friends have also decided to hang out with me here on EHW, cant be luckier really!

So, that is it as they say. I guess I will take a stroll to the OCN retirement beach and join the others at long last 🙂

All the best,

E

All things come to an end. I remember you telling me how stressing the burden had become with the VS takeover. Hopefully the financial loss (If any) will not effect your overall situation. I am surprised they let you stay on this long TBH. 

38 minutes ago, acoustic said:

Honestly, the forum has become less and less enthusiast based and more of a cess-pool since even my participation began on OCN in ~2019 or whatever it is. I have no clue why community reps stick around or use OCN when the average person there is terrible at OCing. The 13th generation OC thread has disgusted me, and we have people creating over 700 posts in one month, half of which are questions that have been asked forty times over.

It's sad. The thread now is just about people buying binned chips, running auto voltages, and then gloating about it every three posts. Zero skill, zero passion for OCing. Just ego, and money to burn.

I hope this site takes off. I've found myself posting far less on OCN because it's just.. low quality. Maybe that's what happens when a site grows to the size of OCN, I don't know.

Thanks for all you did during the glory days that I missed out on! 😛 Here's to EHW succeeding

Agree with you completely on the 13th gen thread. I saw this coming years ago and decided to throw members like you a life raft. Some of the OG's need a reprieve.  

35 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I 100% believe it will. That is why I have everything vested here. We just need to guide the culture a bit and not allow it to end up redditafied. 

• Respect 2

Folding@Home Staff - Team Lead
1.1k 976

Lots of scammers on there taking advantage of the zombie status of that forum.

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x
MOTHERBOARD: B550 PG Velocita
RAM: 4x8GB Ballistix
GPU: RX 6900 XT
PSU: LEADEX V Platinum 1KW
CASE: QUBE 500
SSD/NVME: T-FORCE CARDEA A440 PRO
Full Rig Info

Cheap

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 5 5500
MOTHERBOARD: X470 TAICHI
RAM: Crucial Ballistix MAX 2x8GB
PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA P5
SSD/NVME: Silicon Power A60 256GB
GPU: Quadro M4000
GPU 2: Quadro M4000
GPU 3: Quadro M2000
Full Rig Info

Premium Platinum - Lifetime
1.1k 694
20 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

I was a member of OCN since 2011. I no longer use the site, but have fond memories of discussions, overclocking, benchmarking, and folding in the team competition.

I bolded what you said, as this rings true personally for me in the present day with EHW. I made an account here in 2020 but a few months ago I decided to get on and actively participate. It is about the only social interaction I have besides that with my wife and retired mother, and doctors and nurses at appointments. Everyone has been extremely good to me here and given me lots of rep much faster than I expected.

As you well know, I live with severe pain issues- Chronic Pain Syndrome, Degenerative disc disease, Chronic Neck Pain, Hip impingements requiring a hip replacement, and fibromyalgia. However, getting on this community and its Discord and especially finding out others in the hobby deal with similar issues has been extremely good for me.

The social interaction and engagement I get while discussing the hobby has helped my depression, and made the pain more bearable. So thank you for creating this forum. I have been way less depressed since starting to participate. (And thanks for not filling it with Reddit, Google, Facebook, and Twitter trackers/scripts. Jeez go to OCN sometime with NoScript in your browser. It's a mess.)

Edited by neurotix
  • Thanks 4
  • Respect 2

$5500

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X3D 2100MHz fclk
RAM: G.skill TridentZ5 7600MHz 36-45-45-45 1.425v
GPU: MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 3.135GHz/12.152GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix X670E-E Gaming Wifi
SSD/NVME: Crucial T700 1TB Gen 5 M.2
MONITOR: Acer Ultrawide Curved 3440x1440 144Hz HDR400 FreeSync
CASE: anidees Ai Crystal AR3 Midtower
CPU COOLER: EK Nucleus AIO CR360 Dark w/ PTM7950
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x PBO 4.95GHz
GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ventus
RAM: G.skill Flare X DDR4 3733MHz 16-16-16-32-50 1T GDM on
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
CASE: anidees Ai Crystal Cube
PSU: OCZ ModXStream 550w
SSD/NVME: Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: i5-7600 4.5GHz
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Strix Z270H Gaming
RAM: G.skill DDR4-3000 15-16-16
CASE: Silverstone Grandia series GD09
GPU: GT 710
SSD/NVME: Samsung 850 Evo
MONITOR: Asus V239H 1080p 60Hz IPS
CPU COOLER: Thermalright AXP-120-X67
Full Rig Info

How weird would it be if people started making new logos with flames in them for EHW? That would be so weird.. Of course if anyone did do that, I'm sure they would use free to use clip art and/or images submitted by EHW members. 

EHW flame1.png

EHW_flame2.png

• Thanks 5
  • Respect 1

Owned

CPU: 5800x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3600mhz CL16
GPU: 7900XT
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info

Welcome to the retirement party E!  Having been a member of OCN since what was it, 2006 or 2007 or so, yeah it absolutely WAS a fantastic place waaay back when.  I'm sad to see OCN go, however I feel blessed to have found EHW (thank you @BWG).  I've gotten back into contact with a lot of you guys again.  Doing the hwbot competitions I'm starting to see more familiar names from people I remember on other forums now.  Some of those names are here AND on other forums even.  It's wonderful seeing the OG's back at it again.

2023 and beyond is going to be OUR years guys.  We're going to overtake OCN because we have THE talent here.  We made OCN, now we can take it out! :wheee: I mean seriously, where would OCN be at today if it weren't for all of us that made it what it is nearly 2 decades ago?  Even 1 decade ago?

Also what you stated about friendships E, that really speaks to me as well.  This site has so much incredible talent, its insane.  And on top of that talent, most of us are humble enough to admit mistakes and we're all willing to pitch in and help each other when we need it.  I mean seriously, you just flat out don't get that kind of people on other areas of the internet.  You just don't.

@ Each and every one of us:

We need to all just keep being freaking awesome.  Keep helping each other, lifting each other up, do what we can for each other.  Because if we don't show these other idiot sites how to run a tech community, all we're going to have left is going to be reddit.  Do you want to be on reddit?   No?  Me neither. 😛  Innovation, modding, overclocking, just tinkering with junk.......that's what drives the tech community (in my opinion).  And we have that by the truck load here.  🙂  

• Thanks 6
  • Respect 1

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info

OCN was a very different place in 2010 when I first joined. I wasn't brand new to being with computers, but I was pretty new to being an enthusiast and OCN was THE place to get advice and read about so many things from the enthusiast community. These days its hardly much better than Reddit. I still post there periodically and check it everyday like I do EHW. Perhaps its out of habit, but the vibe there died years ago.

I mean they had "Buy your cocaine here" ads up last week on OCN... 😂

You've done a lot of great work with EHW over the years E and I am proud to be a part of the enthusiast community here. It may be small still for now, but I have that vibe back here.

Everyone always pushing each other to achieve more, support each other, help figure things out, teach, send parts, etc. This is the best enthusiast community and I am glad we have that back with EHW.

You guys have really helped me push my comfort zone and work at learning new things, doing reviews, and eventually I'll get brave enough to buy some stuff and do volt mods and all that fun stuff.

Keep it up!

Edited by Sir Beregond
  • Respect 2

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Ventura
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

I have no idea how long those posts are going to stay up there for. All of the current moderators are people who have been members for over a decade now and I don't think any of them are going to delete it, including me. It's going to have to be someone from VS who deletes it and I'm certainly not reporting them lol

• Thanks 4

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

13 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I have no idea how long those posts are going to stay up there for. All of the current moderators are people who have been members for over a decade now and I don't think any of them are going to delete it, including me. It's going to have to be someone from VS who deletes it and I'm certainly not reporting them lol

snitches-get-stitches.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Respect 7

Owned

CASE: Fractal Design Meshify S2
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @ 47/43 1.22v
MOTHERBOARD: Asrock Z390 Taichi
RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 CL16 64GB @ 3200 16-20-20-38 1T 1.35v
SSD/NVME: SN850 1TB + HP EX950 2TB + SX8200 2TB NVMe
HDD: 4x Seagate Exos X16 14TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
OTHER: LSI Logic 9207-8i
NETWORK: Intel X540 10 GbE
Full Rig Info

$600

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7 5825U
MOTHERBOARD: SFX14-42G-R607
RAM: 16GB LPDDR4-4266
SSD/NVME: SK Hynix P31 Gold 2TB M.2 NVME
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung PM991a 512GB M.2 NVME
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti 4GB 35W @ 55W
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021
MONITOR: 14" 1080p IPS 60hz @ 72hz
Full Rig Info

23 minutes ago, The Pook said:

snitches-get-stitches.gif

This is bullying 😢

Spoiler

🙃

Edited by Andrew
  • Thanks 1

Owned

Full Rig Info

Owned

Full Rig Info

Funnily enough, I only saw the original thread on OCN when I was logged out of my account while browsing at work.  Glad to join and I hope more members get the word.

• Thanks 5

Owned

CPU: 11900k 5.4 single / 4.9 all core
MOTHERBOARD: Asus TUF Z590
RAM: 32gb G.Skill DDR4-4000 CL16 @ 3733 14-14-14-32 2T 1.49v
GPU: AMD 6900XT 2500/2100 1.115mV
CPU COOLER: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax
SOUNDCARD: Creative Sound Blaster Z
PSU: 750w Evga SuperNOVA p2
CASE: Fractal Torrent Black
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: i9 10900
MOTHERBOARD: Asrock Steel Legend Z590
RAM: 64gb T-Force Vulcan Z 3600 c18
GPU: Asrock Challenger Arc A380
PSU: 850w NZXT Hale-82
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7 4700U
RAM: 32gb Kingston Fury c20 3200
GPU: Vega 7 APU
Full Rig Info

6 minutes ago, Desolutional said:

Yeah, I think there will be a few more people joining over the next few days after that post.

Lets Fight About It GIF

• Thanks 2

Owned

CPU: Ryzen 7900x
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XTX
PSU: Cooler Master 850w Platinum
CPU COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL360 Flux
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B650 Aorus AX
SSD/NVME: Solidigm P41 Plus 2TB Gen4 NVME
RAM: G.Skill Flare X DDR5-6000
CASE: HAF700 Berserker
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Opteron 180 @ 3.0GHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus A8N SLI
RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 2.5-3-3-6
PSU: eVGA 600BQ
GPU: Sapphire HD5870
SOUNDCARD: Asus Xonar DG
OPTICAL: DVDRW with Lightscribe
SSD/NVME: 64GB HP 2.5" SSD
Full Rig Info

Too much

Owned

CPU: AMD Athlon 1100MHz
MOTHERBOARD: ECS K7S5A
RAM: 2x256MB Corsair XMS DDR400 @ 133MHz / CAS2
PSU: Antec 350w
GPU: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
SOUNDCARD: Creative Live! 5.1
OPTICAL: LG 16x DVD-ROM
OPTICAL 2: IOMagic 48x16x48 CDRW
Full Rig Info

15 minutes ago, SoloCamo said:

Funnily enough, I only saw the original thread on OCN when I was logged out of my account while browsing at work.  Glad to join and I hope more members get the word.

Now you can be EHW's Luddite.

Showcase

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@ 3733 14-8-14-14-21-35 1T GDM)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD/NVME: x2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: Crucial MX500 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM1000x
MONITOR: LG 48" C1
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS
GPU: various
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | Oloy Blade 16GB DDR4-3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR5-5600
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | EVGA Z490 Dark | EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin
SSD/NVME: Samsung 870 Evo 1TB | Inland 1TB Gen 4
PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 12 1500W
CASE: Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 - bench mode
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSC
Full Rig Info

Owned

CPU: M1 Pro
SSD/NVME: 1TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: MacOS Ventura
CASE: Space Grey
Full Rig Info

26 minutes ago, Andrew said:

This is bullying 🥲

Reveal hidden contents

🙃

until I figure out which OCN mod keeps changing my postbit, I'm going to bully all the mods 😠

Spoiler

:sad-smile:

Edited by The Pook
  • Thanks 1

Owned